Who Determines LDS doctrine?

Yes, Markk--the fourth largest Christian denomination in America is relevant:

February 16, 2011---https://thinkingtobelieve.com/2011/02/16/top-10-largest-christian-denominations-in-the-usa/

Top 10 Largest Christian Denominations in the USA​

he National Council of Church’s report on church membership lists the following organizations as the top ten biggest religious denominations in the U.S.A.:
  1. The Catholic Church: 68.5 million
  2. Southern Baptist Convention: 16.1 million
  3. The United Methodist Church: 7.8 million
  4. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: 6 million
  5. The Church of God in Christ: 5.5 million
  6. National Baptist Convention, USA: 5 million
  7. Evangelical Lutheran Church in America: 4.5 million
  8. National Baptist Convention of America: 3.5 million
  9. Assemblies of God: 2.9 million
  10. Presbyterian Church (USA): 2.7 million
In the world, the Mormon church barely registers. less that 1 percent...there are more 7th day Adventists that Mormons, and they are not even on your list?

In the world, the Mormon church barely registers. less that 1 percent...there are more 7th day Adventists that Mormons, and they are not even on your list?

I Nephi 14 .... Barely registers was prophesied, so I'm very comfortable that the top 10 largest do not fit in with the words of Nephi...

5 And it came to pass that the angel spake unto me, Nephi, saying: Thou hast beheld that if the Gentiles repent it shall be well with them; and thou also knowest concerning the covenants of the Lord unto the house of Israel; and thou also hast heard that whoso repenteth not must perish.

6 Therefore, wo be unto the Gentiles if it so be that they harden their hearts against the Lamb of God.

7 For the time cometh, saith the Lamb of God, that I will work a great and a marvelous work among the children of men; a bwork which shall be everlasting, either on the one hand or on the other—either to the convincing of them unto peace and life eternal, or unto the deliverance of them to the hardness of their hearts and the blindness of their minds unto their being brought down into captivity, and also into destruction, both temporally and spiritually, according to the captivity of the devil, of which I have spoken.

12 And it came to pass that I beheld the church of the Lamb of God, and its numbers were few, because of the wickedness and abominations of the whore who sat upon many waters; nevertheless, I beheld that the church of the Lamb, who were the saints of God, were also upon ball the face of the earth; and their dominions upon the face of the earth were small, because of the wickedness of the great whore whom I saw.

It is from the Lion and the lady Ralf, I said I would get you started.... I guess you did not know where to start

Rules are rules good buddy, I warned you that a source is required and then you came back and said you sourced everything... nice try.
And when you do speak, its pure speculation or trying to remember a unverified source we have no way of validating that person or that quote.

How does that mitigate the fact The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the fourth largest Christian church in America?

Markk said: The RLDS...are still a church...you act as if the Utah sect is relevant?

Again--yes, Markk--the fourth largest Christian denomination in America is significant:

Top 10 Largest Christian Denominations in the USA​

he National Council of Church’s report on church membership lists the following organizations as the top ten biggest religious denominations in the U.S.A.:
  1. The Catholic Church: 68.5 million
  2. Southern Baptist Convention: 16.1 million
  3. The United Methodist Church: 7.8 million
  4. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: 6 million
  5. The Church of God in Christ: 5.5 million
  6. National Baptist Convention, USA: 5 million
  7. Evangelical Lutheran Church in America: 4.5 million
  8. National Baptist Convention of America: 3.5 million
  9. Assemblies of God: 2.9 million
  10. Presbyterian Church (USA): 2.7 million

Back