Who did Jesus give Himself a ransom for ?

Unfortunately for most of you guys I know calvinism better than you with the exception of clay and josh.
Of course you do.

If you ask me, I highly doubt it.
Psst…. I also know where your dispensationalism gets in the way. Haha

Of course you do.

If you ask me, I highly doubt it.
Psst…. I also know where your dispensationalism gets in the way. Haha
the same place it gets John MacArthur. :)

but you know the bible better than him what was I thinking.

I should be reading your books, listening to your podcasts and sermons, reading your commentaries on the 66 books of the bible.

Keep denying scripture.
1 John is about Jesus loosing a sheep?
muahhaaaaaaa!
Haha
1 John is about imposters who do not love but hate their brothers and continue in sin. The gnostics - BTW augustine was a gnostic who calvin learned from. Both augustine and calvin hated christians and persecuted those who did not agree with their doctrines. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

next

the same place it gets John MacArthur. :)

but you know the bible better than him what was I thinking.
Not everyone is right about everything.
I know many, including theologians that claim he is wrong. Haha
But why bring him up? Do these work for you in some areas and not others?

Do you think you’re the deciding factor? Haha

1 John is about imposters who do not love but hate their brothers and continue in sin. The gnostics - BTW augustine was a gnostic who calvin learned from. Both augustine and calvin hated christians and persecuted those who did not agree with their doctrines. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

next
I tire of these child like antics. Lol

My point was the offering was not for the whole world. Its a covenantal thing. For Gods people. It was also always effectual. But I understand your point.
there is a NEW COVENANT, not with the "TRIBES" of Israel, but with the "HOUSE" of Israel.

Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" (HOUSE NOT TRIBES). Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:" Jeremiah 31:33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people." Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

this House of Israel consist of Jews and Gentiles. scripture, Ephesians 2:11 "Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;" Ephesians 2:12 "That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:" Ephesians 2:13 "But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ." Ephesians 2:14 "For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;" (ONE NEED TO READ THAT AGAIN) .Ephesians 2:15 "Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;" Ephesians 2:16 "And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:" Ephesians 2:17 "And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh." Ephesians 2:18 "For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father." Ephesians 2:19 "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;" Ephesians 2:20 "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;" Ephesians 2:21 "In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:" Ephesians 2:22 "In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit."

this is \why God scattered Israel alounf the world to bring in the Gentiles. it is the HOUSEHOLD of God. it is God doings.

:ninja:

there is a NEW COVENABT, not with the "TRIBES" of Israel, but with the "HOUSE" of Israel.

Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" (HOUSE NOT TRIBES). Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:" Jeremiah 31:33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people." Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

this House of Israel consist of Jews and Gentiles. scripture, Ephesians 2:11 "Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;" Ephesians 2:12 "That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:" Ephesians 2:13 "But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ." Ephesians 2:14 "For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;" (ONE NEED TO READ THAT AGAIN) .Ephesians 2:15 "Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;" Ephesians 2:16 "And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:" Ephesians 2:17 "And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh." Ephesians 2:18 "For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father." Ephesians 2:19 "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;" Ephesians 2:20 "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;" Ephesians 2:21 "In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:" Ephesians 2:22 "In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit."

this is \why God scattered Israel alounf the world to bring in the Gentiles. it is the HOUSEHOLD of God. it is God doings.

:ninja:
My guess is you will be ignored which is sad.

Back