Who did Jesus give Himself a ransom for ?

What a weak and erroneous argument, and a horrendous "hermeneutic."

You're merely pitting Scripture against Scripture. You really don't know what you're doing, so I will correct your mess. Again.

His people here are only His ethnically.

Those in Matthew 1:21 are His people spiritually. His bride &c. Those who are honest and want to see the truth of the matter, take note.
I pray he will listen and consider what you say.

Who knows exactly? As a premillennialist, I could give a whole spiel on what it is. For instance, in the greek context of language, when Revelation speaks of worshiping the beast and his image, it speaks of utter fanaticism. To the point that after death and in the lake of fire, they would long only to worship the beast and his image.
I doubt that, but who knows.
Totally deluded to the point that even in the face of the glory and splendor of God, they would choose the beast and his image, the ones who ensured their utter damnation. They even have his mark of possession.
I believe when they take the mark, they will be aware of what they are doing. They will be warned.
So since you argument had nothing to do with this, your argument does not stand. But yes, the strong delusion is God utterly handing them over to their damnation.
The reason why people perish is because they do not want to receive the love of the truth, because they love their sin. That is what the scripture says and while it's hidden amongst some antichrist end time revelation, it is still a fact.
Total inability.
Thomas called Jesus Lord and believed and Jesus said you believed, because you saw. He didn't need any special help to see the miracle of the risen Christ before him, just his own eyes, has Jesus said. Total inability is a Calvinist teaching, it's not what I believe. I don't believe someone can become born again, that is an act of God, man does not have that ability, I can agree there.
So what if God decides that for some that isn't enough? God can do whatever He will can He not? Did He not say that He will have mercy on whom He will have mercy, and harden whom He will harden? This is God's creation, not yours, and most certainly not mine.
Calvinists claim man is dead, they can't respond, what is the point of sending them a strong delusion to prevent them from doing what they can't do anyway, makes no sense. The strong delusion is that they will believe the antichrist is god and worship him, because of the lying wonders he will do, that is what I suspect it's refering to. So we may have to agree to disagree on that one.
So why did you use that single verse in this way?
Because it's true, isn't it?
You totally ripped it out of context, and then said that your argument stands.
The verse is true and does not distort why people perish, they do not love the truth, they love unrighteouness, they love sin.

2 Thessalonians 2:10
and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

Now either that verse (bold) is true or it's not? Is that why people perish in their sin? Yes, no? Now if you have a different understanding why people refuse to come to Christ, please show me, with alternative scripture.

When they have nothing but out of context verses and opinions that contradict scripture it’s to be expected.
And zero evidence, nothing but unsubstantiated accusations.

Why is it none of these "anti's" have addressed my rebuttal of the OP? Because they can't, and it is easier to offer the above posts that say nothing true or worthwhile.

And zero evidence, nothing but unsubstantiated accusations.

Why is it none of these "anti's" have addressed my rebuttal of the OP? Because they can't, and it is easier to offer the above posts that say nothing true or worthwhile.

“When they have nothing but out of context verses and opinions that contradict scripture it’s to be expected.”

He was looking in the mirror when he typed that. ???

Back