Who do SDAs worship to?

pythons

what was the departure?

This question isn't worth my time to answer.

You earlier said that you "taught" the Greek version of Scriptures, claimed they were Satanic and included the Suma of Aquinas and everything Augustine wrote. Its safe to say you WOULDN'T say the Apostles creed.

Common Tater

I don’t see anything at all in Christianity is based on Greek philosophy. Greek philosophy is basically a theology of Greek so called ‘gods’.

Christians only worship God.

Flesh cannot enter heaven so neither we or God have these fleshbodies in paradise, what paul found so abhorrent.
Our resurrection bodies are not fleshbodies.
Are these resurrection bodies physical? Is the Father's body physical? Was the Son's body prior to the Incarnation physical? If so, what became of it?

Another question. How can the Father be omnipresent if He has a physical body?

e v e 21

its alright..

rapture, our Change, is very soon
and all His lovely souls will be home
in paradise finally with Christ
and have our Rest

Common Tater

its alright..

rapture, our Change, is very soon
and all His lovely souls will be home
in paradise finally with Christ
and have our Rest
I'm afraid this doesn't address the questions I asked you. I'll ask again:

Are these resurrection bodies physical? Is the Father's body physical? Was the Son's body prior to the Incarnation physical? If so, what became of it?

e v e 21

I'm afraid this doesn't address the questions I asked you. I'll ask again:

i think those questions are not part of being saved from here...
and certainly we will understand a lot once we are in paradise ...
thats why I didn't answer that...
because what's important is soon, our Change..
for all His 144k sons and daughters...

I could explain all that other to you..
but there's no point... why repeat Paul and
Paul explains it all best...
when he talks about the perishable and that we will be Changed into the Imperishable...

so why would I need to repeat what dear Paul says...

e v e 21

He doesn't have this type of ape body of this earth... what
we are imprisoned by.

so he isn't limited to the stupid 5 senses as we are now because of adams sin... we are the ones
in these perishable limiting frames called flesh.

This current body is not the glorified body Christ has...
nor the glorified body each of his sons and daughters will have in heaven.
the perishable body we have on this current earth is a very substandard sackcloth....a tent.

so why would you ask if God would be in this horrible type substandard body.

it makes no sense...

JonHawk

we are imprisoned by.
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
One day I'm gonna be free, Lord!
the perishable body we have on this current earth is a very substandard sackcloth....a tent.
I work hard 'til I ache my bones At the end of the day
I take home my hard-earned pay all on my own
it makes no sense...
They say I got no common sense
I got nobody left to believe in
Can anybody find me somebody to love? -FM
nor the glorified body each of his sons and daughter...
That was quite a fascinating testimony eve.

After faith has come, you are all sons of God through Christ Jesus.
But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Last edited:

Common Tater

we are imprisoned by.

so he isn't limited to the stupid 5 senses as we are now because of adams sin... we are the ones
in these perishable limiting frames called flesh.

nor the glorified body each of his sons and daughters will have in heaven.

it makes no sense...
Once again, you misrepresent what I asked. I did not ask you if God exists in a human body. I am asking if His body occupies three-dimensional space. I am not asking what it is composed of.

Common Tater

i think those questions are not part of being saved from here...
and certainly we will understand a lot once we are in paradise ...
thats why I didn't answer that...
because what's important is soon, our Change..
for all His 144k sons and daughters...

I could explain all that other to you..
but there's no point... why repeat Paul and
Paul explains it all best...
when he talks about the perishable and that we will be Changed into the Imperishable...

so why would I need to repeat what dear Paul says...
Dear Paul does not say whether the Father has a physical body. John tells us that God is spirit. We know that the Holy Spirit does not have a physical body. We know that the angels do not have physical bodies, although they can manifest themselves to us in one.

Does the Father have a physical, three-dimensional body? Did the Son before the Incarnation? If so, what happened to it?

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Re 16:4-7 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. 7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous [are] thy judgments.

GOD has no problem recognizing true "saints and prophets", when others are killing them.
and just who would be these prophets; as you posted
" and after" EGW
Matt.24:8​
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.​
Jesus' biggest issue is false prophets, not the true ones.

So you deny modern era prophets in the church today ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Buzzard

Michael;
quit avoiding the question

Buzzard said:
" and after" EGW
Matt.24:8
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

we know all about the False Prophets in the SDA church

SDAchristian

I don't discount Prophets in the Church, its a valid position to be sure - what I'm saying is that PUBLIC REVELATION ended with the death of the last Apostle. SDA's, to my understanding, hold what Ellen White said to be "public revelation" (as opposed to private revelation). Is this not true Icyspark or am I wrong in claiming this????
"what I'm saying is that PUBLIC REVELATION ended with the death of the last Apostle.", What you did not have is proof from GOD's own Words !!!

What do you have is your opinion !!!

You have the privilege of free will choice from GOD, to believe what you want for your opinion, before GOD does direct "REVELATION" toward all the liars, by GOD's understanding and judgment.

AV Re 16:4-7 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. 7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous [are] thy judgments.

So GOD's prophets are not always the people's prophets, Right ???

From my point of view, you have just denied the Truth of GOD's own Words about "saints and prophets" who were killed by people dying in the third plague from GOD.

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Michael;
quit avoiding the question
Buzzard said:
" and after" EGW
"For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets ...", Are you ready to take judgment into your own hands, and start killing "saints and prophets" in GOD's Own Omniscience ???

You have dodged by your own opinion accepted from others. There is no dodging of GOD's Omniscience and Judgment.

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Buzzard said:
" and after" EGW
And I know what all the false prophets say about Sunday versus GOD's sabbath day found in Jesus' flesh walk on earth. And I know the GOD of sabbath and GOD's judgment about GOD's sabbath day sins.

I know about the coming counterfeit judgment about the counterfeit sabbath day called Sunday by false prophets.

Check question: Did Jesus while walking on earth kill anyone over a day of worship ???

AV Mt 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
AV Mt 24:37-39 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

So you really know about majority/global evidence concerning being deceived, about GOD's own words ???

Short story version: Sabbath can be found as righteousness in Jesus' walk on earth, Sunday can not.

AV 1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Does your walk with GOD, follow in Jesus' footsteps ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Ellen also claimed her visions taught that angels were flesh hominids with Lucifer and Michael the archangels having bodies of flesh.
AV Gn 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
AV Re 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Lucifer has been deceiving many since the Garden of Eden. And many are deceived about apparent flesh substantiations of angels.

So you believe, angels can not mimic "flesh hominids", along with GOD even ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Last edited:

e v e 21

Once again, you misrepresent what I asked. I did not ask you if God exists in a human body. I am asking if His body occupies three-dimensional space. I am not asking what it is composed of.
God is not some lab specimen..
Only he knows the details of His being...
as I said, souls will learn many things in Heaven
which they don't know here, right?

Also, how a soul understands that point is not a factor of being saved or not... is it?

e v e 21

Dear Paul does not say whether the Father has a physical body. John tells us that God is spirit. We know that the Holy Spirit does not have a physical body. We know that the angels do not have physical bodies, although they can manifest themselves to us in one.

Does the Father have a physical, three-dimensional body? Did the Son before the Incarnation? If so, what happened to it?
you are asking me questions that we must understand from Him.
Christ who is deity
manifested in a physical body, by his incarnation and resurrected in His glorified body.

e v e 21

i didnt imagine i was saying anything controversial or strange...
..but i will bow out now from discussing with you as i don't know what you are going for
and I am not sda so I am not expert of their themes about the current type of body.

my interest in sda is only that I like Wyatt, who has now passed and who discovered many incredible things about the ark
in his research in the middle east, and he was a genuine sweet soul belonging to God...
thats all.

JonHawk

rapture, our Change, is very soon and all His lovely souls will be home
in paradise finally with Christ and have our Rest
what was the departure?

thank you.
"They will all know Me."

“As for Me, this is My covenant with them,” says the Lord: “My Spirit which is upon you [writing the law of God on the heart], and My words which I have put in your mouth shall not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouths of your [true, spiritual] children, nor from the mouth of your children’s children,” says the Lord, “from now and forever.” Isaiah 59:21

Last edited: