Who does the Bible declare to be the Creator of the Universe?

From everlasting to everelasting there are The Father and Son.,
BY, Through, For The Son.
No! You are still under Trinitarian delusion. There was neither Father nor Son before the beginning of creation. The revelation of F & S came to Israel through covenant relationship. Gen 6:2 shows a glimpse of the covenant God has with His people.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Christendom's religious leaders and their theologians have told their followers that Jesus is the Creator mentioned in the Bible.

The Bible clearly speaks of a participation as a mean that Jesus had with Jehovah, the Creator, as He created all things after He had "begotten" His Only-Begotten Son. But: has anyone ever read that Jesus is called "Creator" in all of Scripture?
I can't find anything that says Jesus, the Son, or the Christ is the Creator of the universe, which is in accordance with Jesus not being God.

I can find where the Son was created, though:

Colossians 1
15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

Revelation 3
14“And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: ‘The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God’s creation.

And there's more, but those are clear enough to establish precedent.

No! You are still under Trinitarian delusion. There was neither Father nor Son before the beginning of creation. The revelation of F & S came to Israel through covenant relationship. Gen 6:2 shows a glimpse of the covenant God has with His people.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Father and Son are eternal. John 17:5.

Father and Son are eternal. John 17:5.
Nonsense! Misinterpretation of John 17:5 I already explained. The world refers to mankind and not planet earth. He is speaking of salvation of His people and not a theological prayer. It's a prayer from His capacity of office of The Mediator.

Nonsense! Misinterpretation of John 17:5 I already explained. The world refers to mankind and not planet earth. He is speaking of salvation of His people and not a theological prayer. It's a prayer from His capacity of office of The Mediator.
The world refers to this PLANET. The Son is praying to The Father.

The world refers to this PLANET. The Son is praying to The Father.
Johnny I am fed up of spoon feeding you.

John (Yahuchanan) never ever intended the readers to understand that 'the world ' means planet earth in the context:

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

He is praying for His people out of the world who were given to Him for salvation.

Now before the World means before His people were born into the world.

It's not that The Father and The Son existed as two persons but in respect to God's plan of salvation.

The whole of first creation was of natural substance which was created to fill the void. That void is the gospel of Messiah:

Gen 1:
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Apostle Paul interprets this as the good news of Messiah:

2Cor 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Yahusha Messiah.

That's the glory He had with the Father before His elect were chosen.

It has nothing to do with a Trinitarian concept. The Father and The Son in their titles exist only in salvation plan. Not apart from salvation plan!

They are titles of the same Yahuah but relevant to covenant relationship between God and His people.

Johnny I am fed up of spoon feeding you.

John (Yahuchanan) never ever intended the readers to understand that 'the world ' means planet earth in the context:

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

He is praying for His people out of the world who were given to Him for salvation.

Now before the World means before His people were born into the world.

It's not that The Father and The Son existed as two persons but in respect to God's plan of salvation.

The whole of first creation was of natural substance which was created to fill the void. That void is the gospel of Messiah:

Gen 1:
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Apostle Paul interprets this as the good news of Messiah:

2Cor 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Yahusha Messiah.

That's the glory He had with the Father before His elect were chosen.

It has nothing to do with a Trinitarian concept. The Father and The Son in their titles exist only in salvation plan. Not apart from salvation plan!

They are titles of the same Yahuah but relevant to covenant relationship between God and His people.
Too much imagination in your post.

Heb. 1:2 (...) a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.

There you are: God created through his Son the system of things, and after that, he appointed him heir ...

The word is aions. God makes the aions through the risen Christ. Your Bible says so.

If Jesus is appointed heir, then he is not the Creator. Simple and clear.

Jesus' brothers are joint heirs with him:

Rom. 8:17 If, then, we are children, we are also heirs—heirs indeed of God, but joint heirs with Christ—provided we suffer together so that we may also be glorified together.

Heb. 2:11 For both the one who is sanctifying and those who are being sanctified all stem from one, and for this reason he is not ashamed to call them brothers, 12 as he says: “I will declare your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will praise you with song.”

The word is aions. God makes the aions through the risen Christ. Your Bible says so.
Not through risen Christ but since the beginning ages were framed framed by The WORD of God:

Heb 11: 3 By faith, we understand that the ages were prepared by the word of God, so that what is seen has not been made out of things which are visible.

Why then it says in Heb 1:3 that The Father made the ages through The Son? It's simply because The Son is the Mediatorship of The Same Yahuah - Psalm 110:1. There could not be any perfect sinless Mediator than Yahuah Himself. Our Greek texts are corrupted and that's why we don't understand what Messiah is saying in Mat 22: 44-46. The Aramaic Peshitta translation uses ancient manuscript:

ܘܐܡܪ ܡܢܐ ܐܡܪܝܢ ܐܢܬܘܢ ܥܠ ܡܫܝܚܐ ܒܪ ܡܢܘ ܐܡܪܝܢ ܠܗ ܒܪ ܕܘܝܕ
42 and said, “What do you say about Meshikha {The Anointed One}? Whose Son is He?” They were saying unto Him, “The Son of David.

ܐܡܪ ܠܗܘܢ ܘܐܝܟܢܐ ܕܘܝܕ ܒܪܘܚ ܩܪܐ ܠܗ ܡܪܝܐ ܐܡܪ ܓܝܪ
43 He said unto them, “And how does David, through The Spirit, call Him 'MarYa {The Lord-YHWH}?' For, he said

ܕܐܡܪ ܡܪܝܐ ܠܡܪܝ ܕܬܒ ܠܟ ܡܢ ܝܡܝܢܝ ܥܕܡܐ ܕܐܣܝܡ ܒܥܠܕܒܒܝܟ ܬܚܝܬ ܪܓܠܝܟ
44 that ‘MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} said unto Mari {My Lord}, that You must sit at My right, until I place Your enemies under Your feet.’”

ܐܢ ܗܟܝܠ ܕܘܝܕ ܩܪܐ ܠܗ ܡܪܝܐ ܐܝܟܢܐ ܒܪܗ ܗܘ
45 If therefore, David calls Him MarYa {The Lord-YHWH}, how is He his Son?

ܘܠܐ ܐܢܫ ܐܫܟܚ ܕܢܬܠ ܠܗ ܦܬܓܡܐ ܘܠܐ ܐܢܫ ܐܡܪܚ ܬܘܒ ܡܢ ܗܘ ܝܘܡܐ ܠܡܫܐܠܘܬܗ
46 And no one was able to give Him an answer. And no one dared again, from that day, to question Him.

As Yahuah, His Adonay could not be his (David's) son and yet in Mediatorship he came as The SEED of Abraham/David through the legality of the Torah and not a Biological son.

PS 110:1 יהוה said to my Master, “Sit at My right hand, Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet.”

5 יהוה (Adonay) at Your right hand Shall smite sovereigns in the day of His wrath.

Adonay Who is at the Right Hand of Yahuah is Yahuah Himself as The Mediator.

Aramaic Peshitta clarifies that through the words of Messiah Himself that He Himself is Yahuah at the Right Hand of Yahuah.

That's why Heb 1:3 says The Son is the radiance of the Father's glory and the very image of His substance.

We are dealing with the invisible Father Who can't be approached by creatures. In fact He has no form nor voice. But we have His form, face and presence as The Son:

John 14: 9 יהושע said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father, and how do you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

In Bodily form, Yahusha Messiah is the Equal share of The invisible Father but in His Mediatorship He made Himself subject to His Father:

Phil 2:
6 (Yahusha) who, being in the form of Elohim, did not regard equality with Elohim a matter to be grasped,

7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a servant, and came to be in the likeness of men.

The Father and The Son are titles of the same Yahuah in different dimensions.

The Son through His Mediatorship transitions to be The Father of eternity in the age to come to be permanently dwelling in Bodily form among His people. Rev 21:3-7.

He will no longer be The Son: 1Cor 15:24-28.

Back