Who does the Bible declare to be the Creator of the Universe?

Learn to think by yourself. Avoid that trap that makes you believe nonsensical things. Use your own reasoning, open your mind to the option that you are being taught badly and you have to research and analyze the Scriptures yourself, or with some sincere person who will gain nothing more than to help you reason logically. We, Jehovah's Witnesses, don't try to convince anyone; We ask questions and help people realize biblical truth from their own research, logical reasoning, and personal meditation.

For example, if you analyze on your own, you will see that the biblical texts that associate Jesus with creation do NOT call him as Creator or directly responsible for creation, but as the means that Jehovah used to create all things apart from him.

Many Bible versions translate the Greek preposition here: δι αυτου (John 1:3,10; Col. 1:16,17) incorrectly, so people understand from that incorrect translation that it was Jesus who created, but that preposition means something else in that phrase, which correctly translates "through him" and NOT "by him".

Notice the subtle difference? Trinitarian theologians are not going to tell you that, because it is convenient for their doctrine to be mistranslated so that you understand what they want it to say and not what it actually says.

Analyze the translations objectively, and reason from what you read, not what you want the "reading" to mean, because that is not being guided by the Scriptures, but by what your imagination (or someone else) tells you about the Scriptures.
You can not keep fooling yourself continously saying the Universe was created "by" Jesus. No place in the Scriptures says so. It says "through him" not by him ... It is pathological to keep lying to yourself again and again and again ... Wake up!

You can not keep fooling yourself continously saying the Universe was created "by" Jesus. No place in the Scriptures says so. It says "through him" not by him

And since the universe was created by God alone proves the Lord Jesus is God (Job 9:8; Isaiah 44:24).

Last edited:
And since the universe was created by God alone proves the Lord Jesus is God (Job 9:8; Isaiah 44:24).
That was an awesome statement!
Let’s top it off with!
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The entire Universe was created by a super-powerful force: the spirit of Jehovah. That power has a primary source: the Father, Jehovah God. Anyone who reads the Scripture knows that even Jesus receives that spirit from his Father.

Knowing these truths helps to understand why the only one directly responsible for the creation of the entire Universe is Jehovah God, because the energy used to create originates exclusively from Him.

Don't Trinitarians know that Jesus received the holy spirit from Jehovah? Nah, what do they know

... if they are living in a fantasy, which they defend based on demagoguery. They love to live deceived and feel that they are powerful in deceiving themselves.

Don't Trinitarians know that Jesus received the holy spirit from Jehovah? Nah, what do they know

... if they are living in a fantasy, which they defend based on demagoguery. They love to live deceived and feel that they are powerful in deceiving themselves.

Notice how the Scriptures speak of the Creator and His Son:

Pro. 30:4 Who has ascended to heaven and then descended?
Who has gathered the wind in the palms of both hands?
Who has wrapped up the waters in his garment?
Who has established all the ends of the earth?
What is his name and the name of his son—if you know?

Trinitarians make up many fantasies to feed the ones they already have... They build theologies with lies upon lies... Jesus only taught about one God:

John 17:3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.

Trinitarians do not like what Jesus said.

The entire Universe was created by a super-powerful force: the spirit of Jehovah. That power has a primary source: the Father, Jehovah God. Anyone who reads the Scripture knows that even Jesus receives that spirit from his Father.

Knowing these truths helps to understand why the only one directly responsible for the creation of the entire Universe is Jehovah God, because the energy used to create originates exclusively from Him.
The universe was created by ONE Being, NOT a force.

Christendom's religious leaders and their theologians have told their followers that Jesus is the Creator mentioned in the Bible.

The Bible clearly speaks of a participation as a mean that Jesus had with Jehovah, the Creator, as He created all things after He had "begotten" His Only-Begotten Son. But: has anyone ever read that Jesus is called "Creator" in all of Scripture?
Addressing the OP, Good topic,
but John 1:3 is clear, JESUS a single person who, "MADE ALL THINGS", and he was alone and not ...... "WITH" .... anyone else, or person(s). supportive scripture,
John 1:3 " All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
clearly "all things was made by the Word", who is God, (per John 1:1c), a single person. and this singularity is "WITHIN" God himself. let me say it again, this singularity of "PERSON" is "WITHIN" God himself", meaning in Ordinal designations of "FIRST", and "LAST" who is the same one person. supportive scripture.
Isaiah 44:24 " Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

so, God was "alone", and "by himself"........ meaning that the person in John 1:3 is God .... "who made all things" as in Isaiah 44:24, who MADE ALL THINGS.

the terms "alone" means having no one else present. and "by myself", means "ALONE".
PICJAG, 101G.

Heb. 1:2 (...) a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.

There you are: God created through his Son the system of things, and after that, he appointed him heir ...

If Jesus is appointed heir, then he is not the Creator. Simple and clear.

Jesus' brothers are joint heirs with him:

Rom. 8:17 If, then, we are children, we are also heirs—heirs indeed of God, but joint heirs with Christ—provided we suffer together so that we may also be glorified together.

Heb. 2:11 For both the one who is sanctifying and those who are being sanctified all stem from one, and for this reason he is not ashamed to call them brothers, 12 as he says: “I will declare your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will praise you with song.”

You can not keep fooling yourself continously saying the Universe was created "by" Jesus. No place in the Scriptures says so. It says "through him" not by him ... It is pathological to keep lying to yourself again and again and again ... Wake up!
BY HIM. John 1:2-3; Col. 1:15-16.

Heb. 1:2 (...) a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.

There you are: God created through his Son the system of things, and after that, he appointed him heir ...

Rom. 8:17 If, then, we are children, we are also heirs—heirs indeed of God, but joint heirs with Christ—provided we suffer together so that we may also be glorified together.

Heb. 2:11 For both the one who is sanctifying and those who are being sanctified all stem from one, and for this reason he is not ashamed to call them brothers, 12 as he says: “I will declare your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will praise you with song.”
BY Whom He made the world.
Heir of ALL things???Wow! He must be God.

Not system of things but framed Ages

The heir is Israel and The Son represents Israel as the firstborn son:

Gal 4:
1 But I say that so long as the heir is a child, he is no different from a slave, though he is lord of all;

2 but is under guardians and stewards until the day appointed by the father.

3 So we also, when we were children, were held in bondage under the elemental principles of the world.

4 But when the fullness of the time came, God sent out his Son, born to a woman, born under the law,

5 that he might redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of children (sons).

Born of a woman (Israel - Rev 12), born under the Torah to redeem Israel to adoption as sons.

Exod 4:22 “And you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus said יהוה, “Yisra’ĕl is My son, My first-born,

BTW, Yahusha Messiah is both YHWH and Messiah.

BY HIM. John 1:2-3; Col. 1:15-16.
In Him, Through Him and for Him.

Majority in Christendom (also Jehovah Witness) don't understand how Yahusha Messiah is YHWH (manifested in flesh as The Son of God/Father).

Yahuah as The Father is invisible and unapproachable Spirit. He in Himself is unfathomable beyond human or angelic being's comprehension. His substance is unknown and it's sad all of Christendom (also JW) try to seek The Father Who can never be found beyond The Son.

God for the time being has distinguished by being Spirit and Soul being in different dimensions.

The Father and The Son are the same Yahuah in salvific distinction between God and Mediator.

Once The Mediatorship of The Son is accomplished then there will no longer be The Title Son but He is going to be The Father of eternity in visible for throughout eternity.

God is not multi-personal as the whole substance of invisible God is invested in His visible form as we understand from John 14:9.

Everything else is all Theological nonsense.

In Him, Through Him and for Him.

Majority in Christendom (also Jehovah Witness) don't understand how Yahusha Messiah is YHWH (manifested in flesh as The Son of God/Father).

Yahuah as The Father is invisible and unapproachable Spirit. He in Himself is unfathomable beyond human or angelic being's comprehension. His substance is unknown and it's sad all of Christendom (also JW) try to seek The Father Who can never be found beyond The Son.

God for the time being has distinguished by being Spirit and Soul being in different dimensions.

The Father and The Son are the same Yahuah in salvific distinction between God and Mediator.

Once The Mediatorship of The Son is accomplished then there will no longer be The Title Son but He is going to be The Father of eternity in visible for throughout eternity.

God is not multi-personal as the whole substance of invisible God is invested in His visible form as we understand from John 14:9.

Everything else is all Theological nonsense.
From everlasting to everelasting there are The Father and Son.,
BY, Through, For The Son.

Back