Who has authority to judge a topic or doctrine a Heresy ???

AV Ga 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies{G139 hairesis}, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Who can judge what is heresy ???

Who can judge the penalty of heresy, in light of GOD's decision for our salvation or not ???

AV Ac 24:5 For we have found this man [a] pestilent [fellow], and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect{G139 hairesis} of the Nazarenes:

Usurper of divine authority is a blasphemer, to make judgments for GOD.

So where did this authority come from to call Jesus' followers heretics ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Yakuda

AV Ga 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies{G139 hairesis}, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Who can judge the penalty of heresy, in light of GOD's decision for our salvation or not ???

AV Ac 24:5 For we have found this man [a] pestilent [fellow], and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect{G139 hairesis} of the Nazarenes:

Yours in Christ, Michael
The magisterium

The magisterium
AV Re 17:3-7 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. 7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

I was checking, if it's still true for the RCC.

According to "The magisterium", It is a heresy to Judaize with the Sabbath.

AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:
AV Lk 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
AV 1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Is Jesus and Christ's followers following Jesus' example in "as he walked" heretics ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Last edited:

Beloved Daughter

Yours in Christ, Michael

Yet in almost every post, you engage in strife.

Titus 3:9English Standard Version (ESV)

9 But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.

1 Peter 3:15English

15 but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you, yet dot with gentleness and respect.

Ephesians 4:29English Standard Version (ESV)

29 Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

1 Corinthians 1:10English Standard Version (ESV)

10 I appeal to you, brothers,[a] by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment.

2 Timothy 2:14English Standard Version (ESV)

14 Remind them of these things, and charge them before God[a] not to quarrel about words, which does no good, but only ruins the hearers.

James 1:26 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

26 If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless.

Do you still think you will be rewarded with heaven?

I cannot and have not entertained the status of your salvation. However you posted the 5th chapter of Galatians.

In the NASB it says this:

Galatians 5:19-21

New American Standard Bible

19 Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: sexual immorality, impurity, indecent behavior, 20 idolatry, witchcraft, hostilities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions, 21 envy, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Something in your own post is at odds with yourself.

Yakuda

AV Re 17:3-7 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. 7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

I was checking, if it's still true for the RCC.

According to "The magisterium", It is a heresy to Judaize with the Sabbath.

AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:
AV Lk 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
AV 1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Is Jesus and Christ's followers following Jesus' example in "as he walked" heretics ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Why do you think America has a supreme court?

Prologue:
AV Jn 13:16-17 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him. 17 If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.
Yet in almost every post, you engage in strife.
AV Mt 10:32-34 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. 34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Controversy followed Jesus around, because many could not agree with Jesus' the Truth.

Prophets of Old, died because many can not tolerate GOD's Truth.

So it depends on which Point of View, We take.
Titus 3:9 English Standard Version (ESV)
9 But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.

1 Peter 3:15 English
15 but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you, yet dot with gentleness and respect.

Ephesians 4:29 English Standard Version (ESV)
29 Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

1 Corinthians 1:10 English Standard Version (ESV)
10 I appeal to you, brothers,[a] by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment.

2 Timothy 2:14 English Standard Version (ESV)
14 Remind them of these things, and charge them before God[a] not to quarrel about words, which does no good, but only ruins the hearers.

James 1:26 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

26 If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless.
Every thing negative involves a sin committed by someone.

I invite you label a sin, with the word of GOD ??? Then we can discuss an issue properly.
Do you still think you will be rewarded with heaven?
That is GOD's decision ONLY. And it is a form of blasphemy to speculate on GOD's Omniscient decision in ignorance.
I cannot and have not entertained the status of your salvation.
Doubt is who's tool to used then ???
However you posted the 5th chapter of Galatians.
In the NASB it says this:

Galatians 5:19-21 New American Standard Bible

19 Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: sexual immorality, impurity, indecent behavior, 20 idolatry, witchcraft, hostilities, strife{G2054eris}, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions, 21 envy, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. {Greek annotation by SDAchristian}

Something in your own post is at odds with yourself.
I invite you again, a single element of topic to discuss ???

AV Re 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Someone is going to defend Truth. The other will have a conflict with it. Just like with Jesus' walk on earth, in the flesh.

If you need a topic for Truth:
AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man{G444 anthropos}, and not man{G444 anthropos} for the sabbath:

As long we on this topic, why are so many rejecting Jesus' Truth about "man{G444 anthropos}", and "The sabbath" causing "strife{G2054eris}"

Yours in Christ, Michael

AV Ps 73:17 Until I went into the sanctuary of God; [then] understood I their end.

GOD's laws, and their violations, are decided in GOD's court(Sanctuary/Temple in Heaven), away from human interference.

Your in Christ, Michael

Beloved Daughter

Prologue:
AV Jn 13:16-17 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him. 17 If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.

AV Mt 10:32-34 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. 34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Controversy followed Jesus around, because many could not agree with Jesus' the Truth.

Every thing negative involves a sin committed by someone.

I invite you label a sin, with the word of GOD ??? Then we can discuss an issue properly.

That is GOD's decision ONLY. And it is a form of blasphemy to speculate on GOD's Omniscient decision in ignorance.

Doubt is who's tool to used then ???

I invite you again, a single element of topic to discuss ???

AV Re 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Someone is going to defend Truth. The other will have a conflict with it. Just like with Jesus' walk on earth, in the flesh.

If you need a topic for Truth:
AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man{G444 anthropos}, and not man{G444 anthropos} for the sabbath:

As long we on this topic, why are so many rejecting Jesus' Truth about "man{G444 anthropos}", and "The sabbath" causing "strife{G2054eris}"

Yours in Christ, Michael
Purple bolding mine.

Comparing yourself to Jesus Christ is beyond the pale.

You aren't Jesus Christ. You aren't the source of truth. You are subject to the verses I posted.

Prologue:

Purple bolding mine.
Comparing yourself to Jesus Christ is beyond the pale.
You aren't Jesus Christ. You aren't the source of truth. You are subject to the verses I posted.
AV 2C 10:13 But we will not boast of things without [our] measure, but according to the measure of the rule which God hath distributed to us, a measure to reach even unto you.
AV Re 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

"Comparing yourself to Jesus Christ is beyond the pale.", Is copying Jesus' "gold" Character allowed ???

So Who do you compare yourself to, in your Christian "walk" then ???

The more important question who is your LORD, Master("servant" relationship with) and GOD ???

AV Jn 14:17-18 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

The Holy Spirit helps Jesus' servants, Right ??? The sheep know sheep, and know the goats too.

AV Re 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Sides are easy to spot in spiritual war, when a person has the Spirit of Truth guiding them.

AV Zch 13:8-9 And it shall come to pass, [that] in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off [and] die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It [is] my people: and they shall say, The LORD [is] my God.

Are we ready for GOD's last chapter ???

Thank you, for you turning up "the fire" !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

Beloved Daughter

AV 2C 10:13 But we will not boast of things without [our] measure, but according to the measure of the rule which God hath distributed to us, a measure to reach even unto you.
AV Re 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

"Comparing yourself to Jesus Christ is beyond the pale.", Is copying Jesus' "gold" Character allowed ???

So Who do you compare yourself to, in your Christian "walk" then ???

The more important question who is your LORD, Master("servant" relationship with) and GOD ???

AV Jn 14:17-18 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

The Holy Spirit helps Jesus' servants, Right ??? The sheep know sheep, and know the goats too.

AV Re 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Sides are easy to spot in spiritual war, when a person has the Spirit of Truth guiding them.

AV Zch 13:8-9 And it shall come to pass, [that] in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off [and] die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It [is] my people: and they shall say, The LORD [is] my God.

Are we ready for GOD's last chapter ???

Thank you, for you turning up "the fire" !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

I am one of Jesus' elect. I'm not worried about any hot environments. Fire and brimstone do not frighten me.

You are fond of using scripture to condemn others, but refuse to take it on board for yourself.

I'm going to worship formally on Sunday, but every day is a day to lift up the Lord.

I am one of Jesus' elect. I'm not worried about any hot environments. Fire and brimstone do not frighten me.
You are fond of using scripture to condemn others, but refuse to take it on board for yourself.
I'm going to worship formally on Sunday, but every day is a day to lift up the Lord.
Fulfilled Prophecy is GOD's ONLY form of second chance for some still living.

We have a Catholic President Elect and very little time left.

Jesus kept the Sabbath, so is Jesus' example and Jesus' followers following His "walk" judaizing heretics worthy of the ultimate penalty of death, per Catholic doctrine in the laws of governments around the world ???

AV Re 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Let's says it happens, Who's side would you be on, murders or martyrs ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Beloved Daughter

Fulfilled Prophecy is GOD's ONLY form of second chance for some still living.

We have a Catholic President Elect and very little time left.

Jesus kept the Sabbath, so is Jesus' example and Jesus' followers following His "walk" judaizing heretics worthy of the ultimate penalty of death, per Catholic doctrine in the laws of governments around the world ???

AV Re 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Let's says it happens, Who's side would you be on, murders or martyrs ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

My grandparent both said that if JFK won the election in 1960 all hell would break loose. It didn't.

Biden is a Catholic in name only. He's a heinous individual who supports even late term abortions.

People have been raising the alarm for millenia. Even the Apostles thought that Jesus would return soon. 2000 years later Jesus has not returned. He will return when He is ready. No sooner, no later.

Scare tactics won't work with me. I have no fear. I look forward to seeing my Savior.

I'm not about to get into an argument over following Apollos or Cephas.

1 Corinthians 1:

10 I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment. 11 For it has been reported to me by Chloe's people that there is quarreling among you, my brothers. 12 What I mean is that each one of you says, “I follow Paul,” or “I follow Apollos,” or “I follow Cephas,” or “I follow Christ.” 13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

People have been raising the alarm for millenia. Even the Apostles thought that Jesus would return soon. 2000 years later Jesus has not returned. He will return when He is ready. No sooner, no later.
AV Mt 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

It's the Father's decision, not Jesus', per Jesus' testimony. For those who believe Jesus' words, all else is opinion.

AV Hb 10:25-31 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some [is]; but exhorting [one another]: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. 26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28 He that despised Moses'law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance [belongeth] unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31 [It is] a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Every day it delays, is a day sooner for Jesus' second advent. Jesus' followers have more clues to Jesus' immanence, than others in eschatology.

Yours in Christ, Michael

My grandparent both said that if JFK won the election in 1960 all hell would break loose. It didn't.
AV Ac 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
AV Ac 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

But JFK went to hell like everyone who dies. No one is better than Jesus in dying. Resurrection is the ONLY escape("would break loose") from hell{G86 haides, the grave}.

Which denomination did your "grandparent" fellowship with ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Last edited:
Scare tactics won't work with me. I have no fear. I look forward to seeing my Savior.
AV Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, [even] Christ:

But we will see as the eschatology unfolds.

BTW, Did Jesus speak the Truth in Love, in all His words ???

AV 1Jn 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

This verse will judge many, for the quality of their love.

Yours in Christ, Michael

I'm not about to get into an argument over following Apollos or Cephas.
1 Corinthians 1:
10 I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment. 11 For it has been reported to me by Chloe's people that there is quarreling among you, my brothers. 12 What I mean is that each one of you says, “I follow Paul,” or “I follow Apollos,” or “I follow Cephas,” or “I follow Christ.” 13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

"that there be no divisions among you", "Is Christ divided?", In Jesus, is there a division about "the sabbath" versus the first day, in Jesus' own words ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Yakuda

AV Ps 73:17 Until I went into the sanctuary of God; [then] understood I their end.

GOD's laws, and their violations, are decided in GOD's court(Sanctuary/Temple in Heaven), away from human interference.

Your in Christ, Michael
Are you going to answer the question? If not I won't waste my time with you. God gave you a brain didn't he?

Are you going to answer the question? If not I won't waste my time with you. God gave you a brain didn't he?
"God gave you a brain didn't he?", Just as GOD did yours.

The flow of discussion is, GOD's court is higher than "America has a supreme court". So we can discuss the ultimate authority, and NOT man's authority.

"Why do you think America has a supreme court?", to judge conflict in "America".

"Why do you think" GOD "has a supreme court?", to judge conflict/sin in all of creation of GOD.

The ultimate authority is with GOD, and NOT with any created man or spirit, and procreated man.

AV Hb 10:29-31 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance [belongeth] unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31 [It is] a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

The ultimate blasphemy is to judge for GOD in "Vengeance" acts, what is GOD's alone to judge.

AV Re 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
AV Re 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty [and] two months.
AV Re 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
AV Re 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

A scope question of who(men) commits blasphemy of judgment: Are the Popes guilty of blasphemy then, in eyes of heaven ???

AV Mt 23:29-36 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, 30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. 31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. 32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. 33 [Ye] serpents, [ye] generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? 34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and [some] of them ye shall kill and crucify; and [some] of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute [them] from city to city: 35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. 36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

AV Re 16:4-6 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

We can go in many directions with judgment, I'm Ready !!! The ultimate destination is, GOD's rule wins !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael