Who has more Political Prisoners, Biden or Putin?

The Republican officials who oversaw the election in their state said it was the most secure election ever.

You are without a doubt the most gullible person whoever placed hoof on planet earth.
Ah. So you object to early voting and want to force everyone to vote on a single day,
Congress determined that election day would be the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November. I believe in following the rule of law and American tradition. Merchants typically settle accounts on the first Monday of the month and farmers typically market their wares on Wednesdays so Tuesday is a logical time to hold an election. The crops are typically in by November and the weather is still temperate enough to be practical. Have you ever been to America? Your ignorance of America and American culture is appalling.
a work day, that is not a national holiday.
Do you want to give everyone a holiday? How much is that gonna cost your business? Oh, you don't own a business? You seem to be awfully generous with other peoples money, don't you? Typical liberal. Agitating for benefits that cost everyone but them. You're a Sterling example of what's wrong with America, and has been wrong for many, many years.
And you think that would be fair.
I think a brief survey would reveal that virtually everyone agrees with me, that playing by the rules is fair.
The rest of us do not agree.
And by "us" I assume you mean whack jobs.

Trump lost by about 44,000 votes in a handful of key states if you accept the numbers the press you acknowledge relies on.
Millions more Americans voted for Hillary and Joe than for the Orange Weirdo.

Those are the facts.

You are without a doubt the most gullible person whoever placed hoof on planet earth.

Congress determined that election day would be the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November. I believe in following the rule of law and American tradition. Merchants typically settle accounts on the first Monday of the month and farmers typically market their wares on Wednesdays so Tuesday is a logical time to hold an election. The crops are typically in by November and the weather is still temperate enough to be practical. Have you ever been to America? Your ignorance of America and American culture is appalling.

Do you want to give everyone a holiday? How much is that gonna cost your business? Oh, you don't own a business? You seem to be awfully generous with other peoples money, don't you? Typical liberal. Agitating for benefits that cost everyone but them. You're a Sterling example of what's wrong with America, and has been wrong for many, many years.

I think a brief survey would reveal that virtually everyone agrees with me, that playing by the rules is fair.

And by "us" I assume you mean whack jobs.
Some states, like Oregon, vote only by mail. And they have the highest voter participation in the country. And since an entire state does this, they are clearly going by the rules in force there.
The goal should be to make voting as easy and accessible as possible.

We all know that Republicans tend to vote on election day and the rest of us like to vote early, so it is not surprising that you would like to cut off the option preferred by your opponents.

Some states, like Oregon, vote only by mail. And they have the highest voter participation in the country. And since an entire state does this, they are clearly going by the rules in force there.

We all know that Republicans tend to vote on election day and the rest of us like to vote early, so it is not surprising that you would like to cut off the option preferred by your opponents.
I imagine Republicans would enjoy the convenience of voting by mail, too.

The 2020 was mostly about COVID denial and Trump worship.

Millions more Americans voted for Hillary and Joe than for the Orange Weirdo.

Those are the facts.
Setting aside the possibility of your predicate, were that true (for the sake of discussion) why would I care? Are you entirely unaware of what the constitution says about how we go about selecting a president, or do you just not give a flying flip?

This is a sterling example of the idiocy which has infected the left. They literally believe that "is" and "ought" have the same meaning. All I can do is refer you to a dictionary. "Is" and "ought" clearly are not the same thing, for exceedingly good reasons. If "is" and "ought" were the same thing Hitler's death camps would've been self-justifying.

"Ought" means obeying the rules (2 US code section 7) set by Congress.
Again more liberal idiocy! Should we make performing brain surgery as "easy and accessible as possible?" How about gun ownership? Gun ownership is every bit the right that exercising your franchise is! I'll tell you what, why don't we make voting and gun ownership reasonably accessible for people who take them seriously enough to do them responsibly? Or are you in favor of responsible gun ownership and irresponsible voting? I would argue that irresponsible voting has brought more pain and suffering to the human condition then has irresponsible gun ownership.
We all know that Republicans tend to vote on election day
You're supposed to be some kind of a scientist aren't you? Have you suddenly forgotten that causation and correspondence are not the same thing. Republicans tend to be responsible voters in as much as they seriously consider the good or harm that might result from various public policy changes proposed by people running for public office. If you're a serious and responsible person that's what you want. But obviously you are neither! I'm promising free whiskey so I want as many alcoholics voting as possible, is your approach. Are there a lot of drunken sailors in this district? Why don't we propose free prostitutes? Honestly, that you can't see the stupidity of this is beyond imagination.
and the rest of us like to vote early,
I love the way you draw your vin diagram. According to your procedure your group includes everybody who couldn't give a hoot about the discussion we're having. Applying the same logic I could equally draw my vin diagram to include those people in my group. "Do you want responsible people making decisions? Great! Now give me another shot of that hooch."
so it is not surprising that you would like to cut off the option preferred by your opponents.
I would like to shut off the temptation to pressure people into voting who have no basis for having an opinion one way or the other with the malign intent behind offering free bottles of whiskey. These kinds of scams are hard to pull off on a single day but become logistically much more tempting if you give people a month.

I imagine Republicans would enjoy the convenience of voting by mail, too.

The 2020 was mostly about COVID denial and Trump worship.
A million housewives every day, pick up a tin of beans and say 'beans means heinz'

Change le disc s'il vous plait
My Costa Rican brother-in-law share this pearl of wisdom with me, "if you speak two languages you're bilingual, if you speak three languages you're trilingual, but if you speak just one language, you're an American."

Back