who here can build a fence?

SteveB

Fences exist only to keep some in and others out

How about you and that god of yours concentrate on building bridges instead?
Ironically,
Jesus IS the Bridge. His cross is the means by which we're restored to a right relationship with God.

Then, according to Revelation 21-22, there's a really huge wall to keep people in safe, and people who are out, not.

So, if you don't use the cross of Jesus to cross the chasm separating you from God, you'll never grasp the bridge he's made.

1605909536692.png

SteveB

Is this it? Aren't you going to go into detail? This is all rather vague and doesn't get to the heart of the matter.
It's that simple WiF.

This is why I've been telling you to read the bible so you can learn for yourself.

I've repeatedly given you numerous descriptions of what you need to do.

Talk to God, on God's terms.
Seek him with a whole heart.
Do what Jesus said.
He made it really clear--- if you do what he said, you'd be loved by God, and they would come and make their home with you.

Whatsisface

It's that simple WiF.

This is why I've been telling you to read the bible so you can learn for yourself.

I've repeatedly given you numerous descriptions of what you need to do.

Talk to God, on God's terms.
Seek him with a whole heart.
Do what Jesus said.
He made it really clear--- if you do what he said, you'd be loved by God, and they would come and make their home with you.
Yes, we all know you've made this point over and over. The problem is it's vague and we don't know what you specifically mean.

What I'm getting at is, when people tell you they've tried what you suggest but find nothing, you tell them they're not doing it right. In order to know what doing it right is, we need to know some detail.

SteveB

Yes, we all know you've made this point over and over. The problem is it's vague and we don't know what you specifically mean.
As I've stated--- it's only vague and you continue to not know what to do when you fail to do what I've stated over and over.
Perhaps it's time to stop arguing, and start doing.

What I'm getting at is, when people tell you they've tried what you suggest but find nothing, you tell them they're not doing it right. In order to know what doing it right is, we need to know some detail.
And that's when I start asking a lot of questions which don't get answered.
So, if you want to know, then do.

treeplanter

Ironically,
Jesus IS the Bridge. His cross is the means by which we're restored to a right relationship with God.

Then, according to Revelation 21-22, there's a really huge wall to keep people in safe, and people who are out, not.

So, if you don't use the cross of Jesus to cross the chasm separating you from God, you'll never grasp the bridge he's made.

View attachment 146
Bridges offer free passage from one side to the other - back and forth, Steve

Bridges don't decree that those on one side are bound for damnation and those on the other are bound for salvation - and bridges most especially do not make this determination on the basis of whom will praise the bridge and whom fails to praise the bridge

treeplanter

So, is this your way of saying you want me to place you on ignore?
No, this is my way of saying that the 'point' you were trying to make was and is perfectly clear and that there was no call for you to imply that I somehow missed it...

Whatsisface

As I've stated--- it's only vague and you continue to not know what to do when you fail to do what I've stated over and over.
Perhaps it's time to stop arguing, and start doing.

And that's when I start asking a lot of questions which don't get answered.
So, if you want to know, then do.
Oh dear, same old same old avoidance and excuses. We've got nowhere.

SteveB

Bridges offer free passage from one side to the other - back and forth, Steve
That is your choice.

the Bridge that is Jesus, you can go back and forth while you're alive. But once you die, you're either in or out.

We who follow Jesus have decided that we're good with a one way trip.

13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them,[fn] embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. 14 For those who say such things declare plainly that they seek a homeland. 15 And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return. 16 But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.​

Bridges don't decree that those on one side are bound for damnation and those on the other are bound for salvation - and bridges most especially do not make this determination on the basis of whom will praise the bridge and whom fails to praise the bridge
then you're not talking about the Bridge that is Jesus.
I am.

Whatsisface

Actually, you're the only one who has gotten nowhere.

I'm along the same road I've been on since 1977.
You have obviously been through this process you advocate. That you won't detail this process only points to you realising it will weaken your case.

If i'm wrong, that you won't detail it is baffling, and certainly not convincing. You surely don't think this thread will convince anyone, do you?

SteveB

You have obviously been through this process you advocate. That you won't detail this process only points to you realising it will weaken your case.

If i'm wrong, that you won't detail it is baffling, and certainly not convincing.
Actually, I did that for a number of years. You kept dismissing what I'd stated. So, I figured you didn't actually want to know, so I reduced it to the simplest possible terms, and have chosen to let you decide if you're adult enough to follow through or not.

I.e., I offered you my hand. You kept slapping it away, so after numerous years, I've left you to your own devices.

Have fun.

Nouveau

So you claim, but stop answering questions which would expose the fraud of your claims.
Nope. That never happened. You're lying again. You stopped replying to my posts in the thread where I was detailing what I've done.

Whatsisface

Actually, I did that for a number of years. You kept dismissing what I'd stated. So, I figured you didn't actually want to know, so I reduced it to the simplest possible terms, and have chosen to let you decide if you're adult enough to follow through or not.

I.e., I offered you my hand. You kept slapping it away, so after numerous years, I've left you to your own devices.

Have fun.
Lying again, you want an excuse. You have never shown any indication of explaining anything in any detail since you first arrived here.

SteveB

Lying again, you want an excuse. You have never shown any indication of explaining anything in any detail, since you first arrived here.

I'm curious.... do you really think this victimology stance you're taking is going to work?
Because it just makes you look pathetic.

So, if I'm lyin', then when you die, and wake up in that really hot, uncomfortable, and miserable place, then you'll know it wasn't me who lied.

Have a nice eternity.

Nouveau

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

that's not what I've seen.
What I stated is quite clear to me.
I'll bump the relevant thread for you.

Perhaps you can identify some of these questions I supposedly stopped answering.

Unless of course, you were lying about that.