Who here has the Holy Spirit? How can I (as an outside observer) be sure that you do?

Gary Mac

What did Jesus say?
"I am the bread and the life, NO ONE comes to the Father except through me"
Do Buddhists and Muslims believe He is the way?
Not through me -- by me -- . Meaning to have the same from the Father he had from Him, you cant come to the Father without having the same as Jesus had from Him.
No one can have the Holy Spirit without being Saved. So it goes hand in hand.
His SPirit in you is His salvation. You cant be saved without it.
What I do know is that anyone who believes salvation is possible without faith in Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior does not have the Holy Spirit.
Having faith as Jesus had in the Father comes by having His same SPirit.

Manfred

Not through me -- by me -- . Meaning to have the same from the Father he had from Him, you cant come to the Father without having the same as Jesus had from Him.
Wrong.

No one can come to the Father without the imputed righteousness of Christ.

So keep trying to obtain your own perfect righteousness, let us know how that goes for you Garry!

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
I understand. As for me He came and took away the sins of this world as He promised He would do and came to me and sup with me and be ion me and made me perfect as He is perfect by His same SPirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus perfections in the father

That's great.

And I suppose that would be word games for one who doesnt understand the words of Jesus Christ

Like the ones where He says to believe in Him?

Gary Mac

to have the Christ which is Gods anointing is wrong? WHat re;ligious beliefs are you of?
No one can come to the Father without the imputed righteousness of Christ.
That is what I said, Christ in you is Gods anointing. It is for you to be anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God. That is what Christ means, Gods anointed and either you are or you are not.
So keep trying to obtain your own perfect righteousness, let us know how that goes for you Garry!
Ill let you know for sure. Same way Jesus let us know what it is to be poerfect even as your Father in ehaven is perfect, and to be one in the Father as Jesus was one in Him. And you dont even know why.

But then you wont believe me even though I only quoted that what Jesus said you should be in the Father with he in you and you in Him as one. ANd Jesus did say that in that day ye shall ask me nothing but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. It is pretty obvious that day has not come for you.

Gary Mac

That's great.
It is indeed He really does come and takes away the sins of this world. Not many believe Him though and still live ibn that sin mentality instead of the righteous mentality -- dont they?
Like the ones where He says to believe in Him?
Like the ones who has recieved the same mind be in us who was in Christ Jesus that is not a belief at all.
People have so many beliefs about Jesus, about God, and express those beliefs openly in this very forum and argue ablout their beliefs -- dont they? .

As for me God is not a belief at all for He is manifest Himself in me. And from what I read of Jesus, he didnt just believe in God, he actually receieved the reality of God manifest in him as well. Matt 3:16 is pretty cut and dry that God did.

God never nurses beliefs He mortifies them clean athwart them.

Religious folk imagine that God has a special intrest in their beliefs of Him and are quite sure that God will not deal with them the way he has to deal with other people where God has to deal with them on a very stearn way, but these know that their own beliefs are all right.

The reality of God is that he deliberatly wips out beleifs when he actually reveals Himslef in man and one sees Him as He really is instead of beliefs about Him. And when one does see Him as He is -- they are like Him where there is no beliefs about Him, 1 John 3.

Manfred

to have the Christ which is Gods anointing is wrong? WHat re;ligious beliefs are you of?
You do not have Christ, nor do you have God's anointing.

You don't even believe that God came in the flesh.
Emmanuel, God with us.

So you fail again Gary, don't act so surprised.

Gary Mac

You do not have Christ, nor do you have God's anointing.
Woithout question I do. I and the Father are one just as Jesus was in Him. See Jesus in John 17. You are supposed to be in Him as well. that is the only way one can be anointed of God is if you are the righteousness of God. Not even Jesus could escape this fact. He was anointed of God to.
You don't even believe that God came in the flesh.
That is true because He is SPirit not flersh and man is the temple of Him. God didnt become flesh at all He comes in the flesh of everyone who will recieve Him. Even Jesus recieved Him in Matt 3:16.
Emmanuel, God with us.
Yes God is with me just as He was with Jesus no differnt at all. You really do not know Him do you?
So you fail again Gary, don't act so surprised.
The supprise is that God is a SPirit, that SPirit is Love and He in me and I inHim are one. You really should seek out who God really is. And as John said in 1 John 3, when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him to. But you know and I know and God knows that you wont seek Him that far as to be like Him will you?

Manfred

That is true because He is SPirit not flersh
You see, the Bible tells us you are Antichrist Garry.
I know you do not believe the Bible but here is the verse:
For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist.

Gary Mac

You see, the Bible tells us you are Antichrist Garry.
Oh heck no, I and the Father are one He in me and I in Him just as Jesus was in Him and prayed fpor me to be. God answered his prayer for me that I be in John 17.
I know you do not believe the Bible but here is the verse:
For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist.
Has he come to you? Jesus said come unto me. You are only dictating to Jesus your own will for him.
Noting is so impportant as to keep right spiritually, The great solution for your confusion is a simple one -- Come Unto Me. And in every degree that you are not real will dispute instead of come.

Wat you dont realize is Jesus did come out from that grave and the one who did is at your door knocking this day you just cant see him in favor of your own rules to regulate him to obey you.

The antichrst is anyone who refuses Him to be like Him and there are many of them.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
It is indeed He really does come and takes away the sins of this world. Not many believe Him though and still live ibn that sin mentality instead of the righteous mentality -- dont they?

Like the ones who has recieved the same mind be in us who was in Christ Jesus that is not a belief at all.
People have so many beliefs about Jesus, about God, and express those beliefs openly in this very forum and argue ablout their beliefs -- dont they? .

As for me God is not a belief at all for He is manifest Himself in me. And from what I read of Jesus, he didnt just believe in God, he actually receieved the reality of God manifest in him as well. Matt 3:16 is pretty cut and dry that God did.

God never nurses beliefs He mortifies them clean athwart them.

Religious folk imagine that God has a special intrest in their beliefs of Him and are quite sure that God will not deal with them the way he has to deal with other people where God has to deal with them on a very stearn way, but these know that their own beliefs are all right.

The reality of God is that he deliberatly wips out beleifs when he actually reveals Himslef in man and one sees Him as He really is instead of beliefs about Him. And when one does see Him as He is -- they are like Him where there is no beliefs about Him, 1 John 3.

^^^more word salad^^^

You will do anything to avoid the fact that you said beliefs aren't real, while Jesus tells us to believe.

Manfred

Oh heck no, I and the Father are one He in me and I in Him just as Jesus was in Him and prayed fpor me to be. God answered his prayer for me that I be in John 17.

Has he come to you? Jesus said come unto me. You are only dictating to Jesus your own will for him.
Noting is so impportant as to keep right spiritually, The great solution for your confusion is a simple one -- Come Unto Me. And in every degree that you are not real will dispute instead of come.

Wat you dont realize is Jesus did come out from that grave and the one who did is at your door knocking this day you just cant see him in favor of your own rules to regulate him to obey you.

The antichrst is anyone who refuses Him to be like Him and there are many of them.
You prove my point. Antichrist because you don't believe God came in the flesh

Gary Mac

^^^more word salad^^^

You will do anything to avoid the fact that you said beliefs aren't real, while Jesus tells us to believe.
Did Jesus only believe in God? Or did Jesus actually obey and recieve from God for Him to be manifest in him to walk as He walks in His same light?

DId Jesus only believe that God came to him by His Spirit in Matt 3:16 and open all of His heaven to that manstt? Or was God actually manifest in him by His SPirit?

Do you only believe in God or has He actually manifest Himself in you by His Spirit?

As I sated one can believe anythiong about a god biut it is another matter for God to be manifest in you to walk as He walks in His same light and in His same image. Jesus was prime example fo God manifest in him and not just a baliefe of a god.

Beliefs can or cannot lead you to the Fatyher for Him to be manifest ion you. When He is manifst in you, when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3, it is no lonegr a belief but the reality of God manifest in you.

Do you only believe in God or is He actually manifest in you as He was in Jesus? You really cannot see that difference can you?

Gary Mac

You prove my point. Antichrist because you don't believe God came in the flesh
God comes into all flesh who will recieve Him. The antichrist will keep you from Him. The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is withn you See Jesus in Luke 17:20-21.

you only try and seperate me from Him which is of the devil, No one can pluck me from Him no matter how hard you try and seperate me from Him. That is impossible.

And only because you are seperated from Him, guess who seperated you from Him!

Manfred

God comes into all flesh who will recieve Him. The antichrist will keep you from Him. The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is withn you See Jesus in Luke 17:20-21.

you only try and seperate me from Him which is of the devil, No one can pluck me from Him no matter how hard you try and seperate me from Him. That is impossible.

And only because you are seperated from Him, guess who seperated you from Him!
And still you confirm you are the Antichrist as per the scriptures:
You cannot confirm that God came in the flesh. It is that false spirit in you preventing that confession.

Gary Mac

And still you confirm you are the Antichrist as per the scriptures:
You cannot confirm that God came in the flesh. It is that false spirit in you preventing that confession.
He confirms when He does come to you. Not even Jesus could confirm that God came to him and because thos as yourself could not relate to Jesus message of God coming to reside in you look how they treated him. Just you couldnt relat to Jesus from lack in God bering in them as well. He really will come to you ans up with you and be ion you as He promises, you just deny Him to is all.

Only because you cant relate to God being in me doesnt mean He isnt it in me, it only means He is not in you that you may understand Him and how He works in man His temple. It isnt I who is antichrist to reject Him at all. H ein me and I in Him are one. See Jesus prasyer to our God for me to be in John 17.

Manfred

He confirms when He does come to you. Not even Jesus could confirm that God came to him and because thos as yourself could not relate to Jesus message of God coming to reside in you look how they treated him. Just you couldnt relat to Jesus from lack in God bering in them as well. He really will come to you ans up with you and be ion you as He promises, you just deny Him to is all.

Only because you cant relate to God being in me doesnt mean He isnt it in me, it only means He is not in you that you may understand Him and how He works in man His temple. It isnt I who is antichrist to reject Him at all. H ein me and I in Him are one. See Jesus prasyer to our God for me to be in John 17.
And still all you do is prove that you are Antichrist.

You cannot confess that God became flesh. That is the sign given us to identify antichrists, and you have been identified as an Antichrist as you very consistently and ardently deny that God became flesh.

Gary Mac

And still all you do is prove that you are Antichrist.
Yes just as Jesus was accused of the same as a blasphemer. You confim that my identity is the same with him.
You cannot confess that God became flesh. That is the sign given us to identify antichrists, and you have been identified as an Antichrist as you very consistently and ardently deny that God became flesh.
God did become flesh, He in me and I in Him are one. See John 17. Same SPirit of God in me who was in Christ Jesus. He is supposed to be in you as well but then you know and I know and God knows that isnt possible for you. And you call me the antichrist? LOL

It isnt I who is without Him. This mortal body, flesh, is His temple, you are just ignorant of that fact is all. You are the one who denies He becomes flesh.

And you identify the antichrist the same way those of the day identified Jesus as antichrsit and blasphemer, glutton, wine bibber sabbath breaker. For just as with Jesus God came into his flesh by His SPirit in Matt 3:16 and He did the same in me and in us all who has recieved Him. You should at least consider Him instead of not having Him at all in you.

Manfred

God did become flesh, He in me and I in Him are one. See John 17
You still do not confess that Jesus the Christ is God come in the flesh to redeem us by His righteousness.

Thank you for confirming once again that you are an Antichrist as per the scriptures.

It is a terrible thing to be one of the antichrists as written in scripture.

You are not God in the flesh that atones for the sin of the world. You only imagine you are God.
You keep telling people you are the Messiah God.

Everyone should be very wary of you Garry.

Gary Mac

You still do not confess that Jesus the Christ is God come in the flesh to redeem us by His righteousness.
Sue he was Christ he was anointed of God, same Christ is in us all who is anointed of God, Christ in us.
Thank you for confirming once again that you are an Antichrist as per the scriptures.
Yes just as Jesus was antichrist to the same. Thank God it is illegal to crucify me for the same or you would.
It is a terrible thing to be one of the antichrists as written in scripture.
I agree few who find His way to be like Him and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. Thank God I AM.
You are not God in the flesh that atones for the sin of the world. You only imagine you are God.
You falsly accuse me of being God just as you falsly accuse Jesus of being a God. That is because you dont know the God Jesus obeyed and prayed to and sent him to show you His way, the way to Him.
You keep telling people you are the Messiah God.
Oh heck no you only falsley accuse me of being the messiah. That is becvause you dont know Him yourself, that is why you confuse me with the God of heaven. I really am not God as you think that I am.
Everyone should be very wary of you Garry.
Actually everyone should be like the Father of it. Only He can open His heaven to you. You are seeking me as a God instead of the one of Heaven. I really am not God as you think of me as you say that I Am.

Thanks for the kind thoughts but you really should seek the One who sent Jesus to show you the way instead of me. It would do you well to at least try and consider that what Jesus teaches of his Father who was his God. That is good advice for anyone.

Manfred

Sue he was Christ he was anointed of God, same Christ is in us all who is anointed of God, Christ in us.

Yes just as Jesus was antichrist to the same. Thank God it is illegal to crucify me for the same or you would.

I agree few who find His way to be like Him and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. Thank God I AM.

You falsly accuse me of being God just as you falsly accuse Jesus of being a God. That is because you dont know the God Jesus obeyed and prayed to and sent him to show you His way, the way to Him.

Oh heck no you only falsley accuse me of being the messiah. That is becvause you dont know Him yourself, that is why you confuse me with the God of heaven. I really am not God as you think that I am.

Actually everyone should be like the Father of it. Only He can open His heaven to you. You are seeking me as a God instead of the one of Heaven. I really am not God as you think of me as you say that I Am.

Thanks for the kind thoughts but you really should seek the One who sent Jesus to show you the way instead of me. It would do you well to at least try and consider that what Jesus teaches of his Father who was his God. That is good advice for anyone.
Thanks for confirming that you believe Christ Himself was Antichrist....
You are one seriously confused individual.

In the next post you will probably try to tell us that yes just like Jesus was a seriously confused individual.......