Who here has the Holy Spirit? How can I (as an outside observer) be sure that you do?

Gary Mac

Thanks for confirming that you believe Christ Himself was Antichrist....
You are one seriously confused individual.

In the next post you will probably try to tell us that yes just like Jesus was a seriously confused individual.......
Actually Jesus was spot on in the Father. God is not the author of confusion, only those who do not know the Christ to have in themselves Gods anointing isconfused about the Christ. m

Anyone who does not believe they can have from God that what Jesus had from God to be anointed of God yourself and to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect is antichrist.

As for me, he in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was in Him. see John 17, better yet try and apply to yourself that what Jesus pratyed to his God for you be in Him as he was in Him. But you know and I know and God knows that isnt going to happen in you. You are to busy dictaiting to your god who he should be in your image instead of you being like the one who sent jesus to teach you what that is to be in the Father yourself and anointed of Him which is Christ in you. Or is supposed to be in you.

Manfred

Actually Jesus was spot on in the Father. God is not the author of confusion, only those who do not know the Christ to have in themselves Gods anointing isconfused about the Christ. m

Anyone who does not believe they can have from God that what Jesus had from God to be anointed of God yourself and to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect is antichrist.

As for me, he in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was in Him. see John 17, better yet try and apply to yourself that what Jesus pratyed to his God for you be in Him as he was in Him. But you know and I know and God knows that isnt going to happen in you. You are to busy dictaiting to your god who he should be in your image instead of you being like the one who sent jesus to teach you what that is to be in the Father yourself and anointed of Him which is Christ in you. Or is supposed to be in you.
More proof that you are Antichrist.

Gary Mac

More proof that you are Antichrist.
, Well if what Jesus said you should be in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him, have the mind of CHrist and Gods anointed, be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, walk as He walks in His same light, pick up that cross and continue where he left off, and all the things Jesus taqught of the Father, then in your religion Jesus was antichrist.

As for me I follow the things Jesus said of him to have from the Father.

May I ask why to you the things Jesus commanded of you is antichrist and what would be in your mind to cause you to think that of him?

Manfred

, Well if what Jesus said you should be in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him, have the mind of CHrist and Gods anointed, be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, walk as He walks in His same light, pick up that cross and continue where he left off, and all the things Jesus taqught of the Father, then in your religion Jesus was antichrist.

As for me I follow the things Jesus said of him to have from the Father.

May I ask why to you the things Jesus commanded of you is antichrist and what would be in your mind to cause you to think that of him?
Gary, think for one moment what you are denying.

You are denying God, plain and simple.
You are denying that God came in the flesh.
You are therefore Antichrist.
With every post you confirm it rather than deny it.
You will again confirm you are antichrist in your reply. I will bet my hat on it.

Gary Mac

Think for a moment what you are denying from Jesus
No I live His plan simply, He in me and I in him are one as Jesus prayed to our God for me to be that you are denying Him to be yourself.
God did come in the flesh He in me and I in Him are one. You are the one to deny Him not I.
No I am of Christ, anointed of God to have His same mind. You are the one who denies Him.
I have confirmed John 17, Matt 3:16, Matt 5:18, Luke 17:20-21. You are just anti against what Jesus said you should be is all. Totally antichrist.
You will again confirm you are antichrist in your reply. I will bet my hat on it.
And you have confirmed you are totally antichrist and has no intent for following what Jesus said you would be if you did follow him to the Father and be in Him as he was in Him.

What if God really did send Jesus to show you what it is to recieve the Christ in yourself? WHy you deny Him is very plain. You are totally seperated from God by your religious rules you have established to regulate your beliefs.

You really should seek the One who sent Jesus to show you the way to Him.

Gary Mac

God is not concerned about your plans for Him. He does not say do you want to follow Me. The revelotinary words of Jesus but seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all will be added to you as well.

You seek a religious belief and skip the righteousness part that God puts in man His same mind.

The depth of reality that only God can provide comes in a few simple words from Jesus, -- Come unto me, and in every degree that you are not real as you display here that you say is antichrist, dispute instead of come.

Manfred

Think for a moment what you are denying from Jesus
I do not deny Jesus who is the Christ is God in the flesh.
You deny the Christ/God came in the flesh
No I live His plan simply, He in me and I in him are one as Jesus prayed to our God for me to be that you are denying Him to be yourself.
And there is more denial of the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
You are truly antichrist.

God did come in the flesh He in me and I in Him are one. You are the one to deny Him not I.
You are not God in the flesh, even if you really really want to be.
You prove once more that you are against Jesus Christ.
You are Antichrist. Not for Him but against Him.
No I am of Christ, anointed of God to have His same mind. You are the one who denies Him.
Above you said you are God in the flesh. Now you you are not God in the flesh?
You are so confused you yourself cannot even keep up.
You deny that Jesus who is the Messiah, is God Himself in the flesh.
Why not just admit that you are antichrist?
I have confirmed John 17, Matt 3:16, Matt 5:18, Luke 17:20-21. You are just anti against what Jesus said you should be is all. Totally antichrist.
The discussion is around the person of Christ. The one you deny as God in the flesh.
The more you post the more you show people that you are against Jesus the Christ. You keep affirming more and more that you are antichrist.

And you have confirmed you are totally antichrist and has no intent for following what Jesus said you would be if you did follow him to the Father and be in Him as he was in Him.
Unlike you Gary, I am not against Jesus the Christ.
I believe in my heart and confess with my mouth that He is God in the flesh.
God incarnate. As John affirms, only the antichrist cannot confess that Jesus is God in the flesh.

Your accusation is thus false.
You are the one that denies Christ as your Lord and Savior.
You are therefore against Christ as Lord and Savior, also known as an Antichrist.
Surely you are able to understand that.
What if God really did send Jesus to show you what it is to recieve the Christ in yourself? WHy you deny Him is very plain. You are totally seperated from God by your religious rules you have established to regulate your beliefs.
Jesus said that He would send the Holy Spirit. Not Himself. The Holy Spirit would testify about Him.
So I am indwelt by the Holy Spirit.
You are not, because you deny the Lordship of the Christ. You make yourself equal to Him and you do not believe that The Lord came in the flesh.
This makes you antichrist Gary.
You are Gary the Antichrist.
You really should seek the One who sent Jesus to show you the way to Him.
I have Him Gary. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The promised Holy Spirit indwelling me.
You have an antichrist spirit leading you. That spirit is teaching you that Jesus is not God in the flesh while he was with us. You are being lead by that spirit of antichrist and you devote your life to praising this false spirit of antichrist.

Gary Mac

I do not deny Jesus who is the Christ is God in the flesh.
Sure ya do or you would follow him to recieve from God yourself as he did.
You deny the Christ/God came in the flesh,
Oh no He definatly came into my flesh -- He in me and I in Him are one see Jesus in John 17.
And there is more denial of the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
You are truly antichrist.
Heck no, to deny Jesus is to not be like Him. Truth is we are no different in the Father at all. The real truth is he is not Lordover you at all to wealk as He walks in His same light, you are to busy beiong lord ofver him and dictating to him your own ideas.
You are not God in the flesh, even if you really really want to be.

tru God is in my fleh, I am the temple of Him, you are supposed to be the temple of God as well, but it is clear you are not at all.
You prove once more that you are against Jesus Christ.
No I definatly am of Christ by the same Spirit be in me who as in Jesus, we are definatly anointed of God by His same SPirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus. Only because you are not of Christ to be anointed of God doesnt mean I am not, it only means you cant be is all.
You are Antichrist. Not for Him but against Him.
Na' He in me and I in Him are one, to you that is antichrist is all.
Above you said you are God in the flesh. Now you you are not God in the flesh?
No I said God is in me just as He was in jesus. You make up your own fals accusations is all. And that is totally in ignorance for who God really is from not having Him in you as Jesus has in himself.
You are so confused you yourself cannot even keep up.
I understand to be in Christ is confusing for you but for we who are of Christ God opend all of His heaven to us and did by His SPirit. He even did that in Jesus. See Matt 3:16.

From lack in yourself is why it is so confusing for you to have from God His anointing. .
You deny that Jesus who is the Messiah, is God Himself in the flesh.
Absouetly, for God Himself came and manifest Himself in me just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. If you had recieved form God yourself that what Jesus recieved form Him by His SPirit, you to would know God is a SPirit. But you will not part from the flesh mentality of a man as god to recieve His SPirit will you?
Why not just admit that you are antichrist?
Because I am of Christ., anointed of God by His same Spirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus. That is why.

Truth is to have from God His same SPirit and walk as He walk in it is antichrist for you just as you say it is.
The discussion is around the person of Christ. The one you deny as God in the flesh.
You are confused, Christ is not a person, Christ is the disposition of the person who is anointed of God. I am of Christ, anointed of God no different from the anointing Jesus walks in and said YOU should to. But you know that antichrist spirit isnt going to allow you to is it?
The more you post the more you show people that you are against Jesus the Christ. You keep affirming more and more that you are antichrist.
Only to those who who never thave met the Christ to know who Christ is. You havent met the Christ that is very obvious.
nt

Unlike you Gary, I am not against Jesus the Christ.
Sure you are, everything Jesus said you should be and would be is like Him is antichrist for you. Over and over you have stated the way of Christ is antichrist have you not?
I believe in my heart and confess with my mouth that He is God in the flesh.
And that is lack from not having from God His same mind as Jesus had of Him yourself.
God incarnate. As John affirms, only the antichrist cannot confess that Jesus is God in the flesh.
God is incarnate in all who has recieved Him. Even jesus recievbed Him in Matt 3;16. that ios what incarnat means, God coming into man fromn the outward inward. Only because God is not come to you and in you doesnt mean He isnt come in others, iot only means He is not come into you is all. .
Your accusation is thus false.
SO it was with the same who accused Jesus as being false.
You are the one that denies Christ as your Lord and Savior.
how can I deny Him when He in me and I in him are one? Isnt the truth is you deny to be yourself?
You are therefore against Christ as Lord and Savior, also known as an Antichrist.
Nope I definatly am of Christ just as Jesus was anointed of God and you are supposed ot be yourself. But you are not are you?
Surely you are able to understand that.
I do indeed, having the mind of Christ is God sway for sure.
Jesus said that He would send the Holy Spirit. Not Himself. The Holy Spirit would testify about Him. th
And He did, I am proof of that. I havr e the same testimony of Christ Jesus had, we definatly are anointed of God. I have testified of Him over and over to you just as Jesus did.
So I am indwelt by the Holy Spirit.
Uh Uh, -- Over and over you have said to follow the way of Jesus in his way for you is antichrist.
You are not, because you deny the Lordship of the Christ. You make yourself equal to Him and you do not believe that The Lord came in the flesh.
Nope, not at all-- Jesus is Lord only if he is lord over you to be like him in which you say is antichrist. And in reality you are lord over him dictating to him what you would have him be instead.
This makes you antichrist Gary.
No it makes me as He is. it is only antichrist for you to be like Him as He demands of us.
You are Gary the Antichrist.

I have Him Gary. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The promised Holy Spirit indwelling me.'
If you did you wouldnt see His way as antichrist.
You have an antichrist spirit leading you. That spirit is teaching you that Jesus is not God in the flesh while he was with us. You are being lead by that spirit of antichrist and you devote your life to praising this false spirit of antichrist.
Yes I am lead by the same Spirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus, same mind, and I walk in it as he walks in it, for you to have fromj God that whjat Jesus said you should have fromj God is antichrist for you I totally agree. For you the way of Jesus to have that what he had from the father is antichrist for you.

Manfred

Sure ya do or you would follow him to recieve from God yourself as he did.
Gary. If you cannot even understand and respond directly to what someone is saying speaking with you is a waste of time.
This is a debate site.
The least you can do is attempt to understand my position, which you just ignore.

Above is a completely false accusation and shows you are just rambling for the sake of rambling.

It catches up with you and your claims, as what you display, contradicts your gnostic musings.

Gary Mac

Gary. If you cannot even understand and respond directly to what someone is saying speaking with you is a waste of time.
This is a debate site.
Then stop being so immature and talk about it instead of dancing around that what you are ignorant of about God and supposed to be like Him yourself.
The least you can do is attempt to understand my position, which you just ignore.
I understand your position totally, that is why I repeat what Jesus said to you that you should be like the Father of it.
Above is a completely false accusation and shows you are just rambling for the sake of rambling.
Not rambling at all, but being a witness for what it is to be of Christ, anointed of God, yourself. The reasl problem is you flat out deny the CHrist be in you to be anointed of GHod. you dont have a clue what it is to be Gods anointed by the same SPirit be in you who was in Christ Jesus.

And dont blame me for your own iniquities and convictions in this matter if you cant obey and follow God in His way for us.
It catches up with you and your claims, as what you display, contradicts your gnostic musings.
I did catch up Him to walk as He walks in His same light, same mind, same perfgections as God demands of me. His way only contradictions your religious beliefs is all.

Manfred

you are ignorant of about God and supposed to be like Him yourself
This is the immature sort of babble we get from you all the time.
Still you cannot respond in a mature logical fashion.

The word says that if you cannot confess Jesus is God come in the flesh, you are antichrist.
Deal with it.

Truth7t7

I've been lurking around the forums and came up with a question:

Everyone here claims to have the Holy Spirit. And yet everyone disagrees. So how can I, as an outside observer (neither Catholic nor Protestant/Evangelical) determine who's telling the truth and who really has the Holy Spirit?

I can't be sure that you have the Holy Spirit just because:
  • "Because I study my Bible and pray" - everyone here claims to do that, and they all disagree.
  • "Because I follow what God's word says" - everyone claims to do that too: the Oneness Pentecostals, the Calvinists, the Catholics, the Arminians...

So what objective test am I going to use to separate the true from the deceived?
1 Corinthians 14:22KJV
22 Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not:
but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe.

Matthew 7:16-21KJV
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Gary Mac

This is the immature sort of babble we get from you all the time.
Immaturiety is to not be as He is and not walk as He walks in His same light. ANd to have from God His same mind and walk as He walks in it obviously is babble for you.
Still you cannot respond in a mature logical fashion.
Well at least I do not consider that what Jesus said I should be babble.
The word says that if you cannot confess Jesus is God come in the flesh, you are antichrist.
Deal with it.
No the word says if you cannot confgess Jesus is lord and come in the flesh you are antichrist. Jesus definatly came in the flesh son of man. He became son of God in Matt 3;16 for Jesus didnt even know God or His heaven until God opend it to that son of man made of a woman born under the law just as we all are. And just as all who is born of GHod by His SPirit where God Himself opens all of His heaven to us become sons of God just as Jesud did no different at all.

Jesus is not lord over you least you obey him and come to the Father yourself to be one in the Father as he was on in the Father, John 17. and walk as He walks in His same light, and be ye therefore pefect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and deny that God came to Jesus by His SPirit and opend all of His heaven to him and will come to you as well and sup with you to and be in you.

The antichrist is anyone who is not like Him as Jesus was like Him with Chris in you, you anointed of God in which you openly deny Him to be.

Gary Mac

So what does the word LORD mean Gary.
Someone or something having power, authority, or influence; a master or ruler over you. If you are not like the one who says be like Him then he does not rule over you does he? ANd in that one is in rebellion against that ruller to obey.
Is Jesus your Lord and Savior.
Absouetly I obeyed his every will. HJis will is that I be one in the father as he was one in Him, I obeyed and recieved the Father to be perfect as He is perfest as my Lord Jesus commanded of us. The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but is withn me just as my Lord stated it should be. I did pick up that cross and continued where my Lord left off as he commanded of me.

No, obviously not
Obviously not for you who has a different lord from Him. To be the things Jesus said you should be and will be if, and obviously you are in complete rebellion against, he is not lord over you at all or you would be the things he said you would be if you did obey him.

Hark

I've been lurking around the forums and came up with a question:

Everyone here claims to have the Holy Spirit. And yet everyone disagrees. So how can I, as an outside observer (neither Catholic nor Protestant/Evangelical) determine who's telling the truth and who really has the Holy Spirit?

I can't be sure that you have the Holy Spirit just because:
  • "Because I study my Bible and pray" - everyone here claims to do that, and they all disagree.
  • "Because I follow what God's word says" - everyone claims to do that too: the Oneness Pentecostals, the Calvinists, the Catholics, the Arminians...

So what objective test am I going to use to separate the true from the deceived?

Ask yourself this question instead; does a former believer still have the Holy Spirit, even after denying Jesus Christ? Does the Bible supports this?

2 Timothy 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: 12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: 13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself. KJV

Even though they can be denied by Him as disqualified to attend the Marriage Supper in Heaven for being workers of iniquity, He still abides in those saints left behind when God comes to judge His House first at the pre great tribulation rapture event Matthew 7:21-23 & Luke 13:24-30.

This is why Paul gives an example of a former believer in 2 Timothy 2:18 and yet they are still called to depart from iniquity along with other carnal believers by looking to Jesus Christ to help them to avoid being received later on as a vessel unto dishonor in His House per 2 Timothy 2:18-21. Make no mistake, The Holy Spirit is not going anywhere; Ephesians 4:30 but not everyone will be found abiding in Him when He comes for why Jesus is warning even His disciples to be ready or else get left behind per Luke 12:40-49.

So then how do you know you have the Holy Spirit? consider these truths in His words. No man can come to the Son unless the father draws him per John 6:44. The Father can hide the truth from the prudent & the wise & reveal the truth even unto babes per Matthew 11:25-27 Why God chooses to draw some & not others is because they prefer their evil deeds rather than come to the light to be reproved of them; hence they would never believe in Him to be saved, thus those that do believe in Him, that is a work of God the Father per John 3:18-21. The very fact that you believed in Him, even at one time, you have the Holy Spirit as promised for all those that come to & believed in Him, & thus you are saved.

What we do with that salvation is what discipleship & running that race is all about in bearing fruit ( John 15:1-8 & 1 Corinthians 3:10-17 ) but that too is done by faith in Jesus Christ as our Good Shepherd to help us to follow Him by laying aside every weight & sin so we can run that race with confidence in Him to finish it to His glory. Hebrews 12:1-2 & Philippians 1:6-11 & 1 John 3:2-3,8 & 2 Timothy 4:18 & Jude 1:24-25