Who is God’s Christ?

Unbound68

From the KJV—

Rev 11:15
“Kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ.”

Acts 4:26
“Gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.

Rev 12:10
“Kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ.”

From the KJV—

What is your point as it means the
kingdom of the world has become the kingdom the Lord God the Father and of his Son the Lord Jesus the Messiah the Word.
John 1:1-14;Rev 19:13

From the KJV—

The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you, or is supposed to be. See Jesus in that in Luke17:20-21.

Nobody here denies that Christ is "God’s Christ"

nelson-haha.png

The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you, or is supposed to be. See Jesus in that in Luke17:20-21.
Do you know what you are posting?

Being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, he answered them, “The kingdom of God is not coming in ways that can be observed, 21nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you.”fn 22 And he said to the disciples, “The days are coming when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it. 23And they will say to you, ‘Look, there!’ or ‘Look, here!’ Do not go out or follow them.24 For as the lightning flashes and lights up the sky from one side to the other, so will the Son of Man be in his day.

Do you know what you are posting?
Sure I posted it. You dont understand it is the problem.
Being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, he answered them, “The kingdom of God is not coming in ways that can be observed,
Just as he says of pharisees today who cannot relate to Gods kingdom that is within, His temple that man is.
21nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you.”fn
Yes midst, mid, middle of you, or is supposed to be your mind.
22 And he said to the disciples, “The days are coming when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it.
And just look how many today are looking for a man to come as God someday and save them.
23And they will say to you, ‘Look, there!’ or ‘Look, here!’
Yes, just look in this very forum who say God is this and God is that but refuse to let Him come to them.
Do not go out or follow them.24 For as the lightning flashes and lights up the sky from one side to the other, so will the Son of Man be in his day.
That is exactly why I follow that what Jesus Said below instead of what others as yourself say about him who cannot relate to being His kingdom the place God resides themselves but try and convince me they are holy men of God from their one opinions, beliefs for a god. Beliefs are not real only speculation, the only reality comes by God Himself manifest in the kingdom that man is His temple.

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

What a marvel idea that is.

Sure I posted it. You dont understand it is the problem.

Just as he says of pharisees today who cannot relate to Gods kingdom that is within, His temple that man is.

Yes midst, mid, middle of you, or is supposed to be your mind.

And just look how many today are looking for a man to come as God someday and save them.

Yes, just look in this very forum who say God is this and God is that but refuse to let Him come to them.

That is exactly why I follow that what Jesus Said below instead of what others as yourself say about him who cannot relate to being His kingdom the place God resides themselves but try and convince me they are holy men of God from their one opinions, beliefs for a god. Beliefs are not real only speculation, the only reality comes by God Himself manifest in the kingdom that man is His temple.

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

What a marvel idea that is.
The kingdom of God does not come with observation: Jesus made it clear to the Pharisee asking the question that the kingdom of God won’t be found through a hostile questioning of Jesus. The ancient Greek word translated observation is better-translated, hostile examination. Jesus told the Pharisees that their hostile, doubting eyes were unable to see or receive the kingdom of God. (Guzik)

i. According to Geldenhuys, the verb from which the word observationcomes from is used often in the New Testament and in the Septuagint; it means “hostile observation.”

c. For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you: Jesus told them that the kingdom was right in their midst. Within you could be better translated in your midst or among you. The kingdom of God was among them because the King was among them.

i. This was not a mystical revelation by Jesus that in some seed form, the Kingdom of God is within everyone in a New Age sense. After all, Jesus would not have told Pharisees that the kingdom of God was within them. The statement of Jesus called attention to Himself, not to man.

ii. Like many today, the Pharisees said they wanted the Kingdom of God to come; but you can’t want the Kingdom and reject the King. “The Pharisees asked Him when the Kingdom of God would appear, while it was right in their midst because the King Himself was there.” (Morgan)

What is your point
Is Christ God?
If yes, then God’s Christ is God?
God has a God?

“the kingdom of our God and the power of His God?”

Rev 11:15 uses kurios for Lord. I’ll bet this is one instance where you’ll deny it means “Jesus,” unless you think the verse should read:

“the kingdoms of our Jesus and of his God.”

Rather than,

“the kingdoms of our God and of his God.”

Is Christ God?
God has a God?

I think it would sound strange, even to a Unitarian, to say, "Christ has a God." Christ has someone he calls the Father who is his God.

Unitarians commonly ask: How can Jesus Christ "be God" (Matthew 1:16, John 1:1, 18, 20:28, Romans 9:5, Titus 2:13, 2 Peter 1:1, Hebrews 1:8) and "have his God" (Matthew 27:46, John 20:17, Romans 15:6, 2 Corinthians 1:3, 11:31, Ephesians 1:3, 17, 1 Peter 1:3) at the same time and in the same sense? Then claim there is a contradiction G ^ ~G or God and not-God. Well, scriptures don't contradict each other but rather harmonize, Jesus Christ is both God and Man. And the Scriptural framework is not teaching that Jesus Christ "being God" and "having his God" in the same sense. Rather, the standpoint of Jesus Christ 'has his God (called the Father) is according to the Human Nature as Man' and not at the standpoint of 'having his God' while 'being God' according to the Divine Nature'.

From the KJV—

yes, it basically refers to God's authority over Christ for making him who he is.

1 Corinthians 3
23and you belong to Christ, and Christ belongs to God.

Acts 2
36Therefore let all Israel know with certainty that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ!”

Is Christ God?
God has a God?

“the kingdom of our God and the power of His God?”

Rev 11:15 uses kurios for Lord. I’ll bet this is one instance where you’ll deny it means “Jesus,” unless you think the verse should read:
Hebrews 1:10 uses kyrios
So is this just another instance of you denying Jesus is God the Creator.

I’ll bet this is one instance where you’ll deny it means “Jesus,”

Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;

Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

10 And:
You, LORD( kyrios), in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth,
And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
11 They will perish, but You remain;
And they will all grow old like a garment;
12 Like a cloak You will fold them up,
And they will be changed.
But You are the same,
And Your years will not fail.

Jesus Christ, is the Creator. Yahweh is specifically said to be the Creator (Isaiah 45:12, Isaiah 45:18).

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God.3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.

Repent or die in denial.

yes, it basically refers to God's authority over Christ for making him who he is.

1 Corinthians 3
23and you belong to Christ, and Christ belongs to God.

Acts 2
36Therefore let all Israel know with certainty that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ!”
WORD made flesh.
God became a Jewish man a servant under the law and dwelt among us.
Philippians 2:8 (NKJV)
And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to [the point of] death, even the death of the cross.

So is this just another instance of you denying Jesus is God the Creator.
====
Repent or die in denial.

Yes, denial is one out of many tactics of Unitarianism. Only thing a Unitarians are doing is denying that Jesus Christ is God and assuming Unitarianism as being true. That's not an argument from a logical standpoint. It's like, "denying that a orange is juicy" and "assuming a apple instead." That's not an argument against a juicy orange. In the same manner it's not an argument against the Trinity or the Hypostatic Union.

Especially when they point out verses about the Father being Lord or being God. They are affirming what we already believe as Trinitarians. The Father is part of the Trinity framework. But its fallacious to assume that "Jesus Christ is not God" based on the Father who is also known as God too. And the same goes for pointing out verses about Jesus Christ's manhood or is man. It's part of the Hypostatic Union framework. They are affirming what we already believe as Hypostatic Unionists. But again, it's fallacious to assume that "Jesus Christ is not God" based on Jesus Christ's manhood or is man.

Yes, denial is one out of many tactics of Unitarianism. Only thing a Unitarians are doing is denying that Jesus Christ is God and assuming Unitarianism as being true. That's not an argument from a logical standpoint. It's like, "denying that a orange is juicy" and "assuming a apple instead." That's not an argument against a juicy orange. In the same manner it's not an argument against the Trinity or the Hypostatic Union.

Especially when they point out verses about the Father being Lord or being God. They are affirming what we already believe as Trinitarians. The Father is part of the Trinity framework. But its fallacious to assume that "Jesus Christ is not God" based on the Father who is also known as God too. And the same goes for pointing out verses about Jesus Christ's manhood or is man. It's part of the Hypostatic Union framework. They are affirming what we already believe as Hypostatic Unionists. But again, it's fallacious to assume that "Jesus Christ is not God" based on Jesus Christ's manhood or is man.

Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

The above says it all.

From the KJV—

Hilarious that there is an immediate subject change and scampering off to the 8 verses in the trinitarian bible.

God has a Christ. Saul, David, Aaron, Jesus, etc. . are all God's Christs with Jesus unifying the two who were anointed in Israel (king and priest) into one anointed.

WORD made flesh.
God became a Jewish man a servant under the law and dwelt among us.
Philippians 2:8 (NKJV)
And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to [the point of] death, even the death of the cross.
Jesus and Paul said the only God is the Father. I am going to go with that. You're imagining something else.

John 17
3Now this is eternal life, that they may know You[Father], the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.

Ephesians 4
6one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

1 Corinthians 8
6yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist.

Hilarious that there is an immediate subject change and scampering off to the 8 verses in the trinitarian bible.

God has a Christ. Saul, David, Aaron, Jesus, etc. . are all God's Christs with Jesus unifying the two who were anointed in Israel (king and priest) into one anointed.
So are GM and RM as they said.

Saul, David, Aaron are Christ your Saviour.
Not mine joker

Yes, denial is one out of many tactics of Unitarianism.

Denying a false doctrine isn't a tactic, it is a doctrinal statement and in the rhelm of critical thought, it is he who asserts that should prove, and assuming the negative is the proper logical starting point.

Only thing a Unitarians are doing is denying that Jesus Christ is God and assuming Unitarianism as being true. That's not an argument from a logical standpoint. It's like, "denying that a orange is juicy" and "assuming a apple instead." That's not an argument against a juicy orange. In the same manner it's not an argument against the Trinity or the Hypostatic Union.

This is of course false. I realize for the trinitarian fragile world to be true that they have to delude themselves into thinking others are "assuming" while trinitarians on the contrary are supposedly not. The example presented is a complete strawman. Unitarianism is affirmed many thousands of ways in the scriptures by God identifying himself as an I, and others identifying God as a "him" or "himself". That is the logical starting point, and movement off of that starting point takes alot of evidence.

Especially when they point out verses about the Father being Lord or being God. They are affirming what we already believe as Trinitarians. The Father is part of the Trinity framework. But its fallacious to assume that "Jesus Christ is not God" based on the Father who is also known as God too.

This is of course a mischaracterization of the argument made. And I guess trinitarians have to delude themselves into thinking this is the type of argument a unitarian would make.

Let's take for example Romans 8:34

Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.

The passage directly says Jesus is sitting next to God. By definition Jesus isn't God, as God is the person Jesus is sitting next to.

Trinitarians fantasize the words "the Father" in place of "God" and that Jesus is sitting next to "The Father", but the passage itself identifies the person Jesus is sitting next to as "God" rather than "the Father". While for unitarians it is true that "God" and "the Father" are co-referring terms, for trinitarians it is FALSE that "God" and "the Father" are co-referring terms. It is astonishing how willing a trinitarian is to ignore their own doctrine when reading the bible outside of their pet verses.

And the same goes for pointing out verses about Jesus Christ's manhood or is man. It's part of the Hypostatic Union framework. They are affirming what we already believe as Hypostatic Unionists. But again, it's fallacious to assume that "Jesus Christ is not God" based on Jesus Christ's manhood or is man.

This again is devoid of the context the argument.

The trinitarian claim that Jesus "in one person of a full human nature and fully divine nature” or "he is 100% God and 100% man" (quoting CARM's article on the Hypostatic Union). The claim is that within the sense "nature" that Jesus has two contradictory natures at the same time "God" and "man" or "fully human" and "fully divine".

Simply ignoring the logical contradiction and appealing to the 8 verse canon of the trinitarian bible isn't an argument, and it doesn't mean that Unitarians are wrong in their evaluation. If just means trinitarians have a convoluted claim with unaddressed logical contradictions that render their claims false.

So are GM and RM as they said.

That didn't make any sense

Saul, David, Aaron are Christ your Saviour.
Not mine joker

I realize you can't form cogent thoughts, but you added the words "your saviour" and presented them as my claim. Which is more of an indication of your lack of moral and intellectual character rather than anything I claimed.

Last edited:
Back