Who is God's unique son?

Dizerner

What is his name or his son's name, if you know it? (Prov. 30:4 TNK)

Who does Judaism teach is God's unique son here and what is his name?

Do they believe this is the Messiah?

docphin5

I don’t speak for the Judaism but I bet they declare Jacob or Israel as his Son. It is in scripture.

Jewjitzu

Well, God didn't ascend to heaven so that should be a clue of what's being discussed. We already know God's name.

I haven't seen this anywhere referring to Messiah.

Jewjitzu

It's kind of a technicality—bloodline still counts from one side.
No technicality. Joseph was legally married to Mary. A woman betrothed is married. Getting pregnant by someone other than the husband renders the child a mamzer. The interesting thing is the actual father is responsible for redeeming and circumcising the male child. God didn't do this for Jesus. Joseph did. Tribal lineage is exclusively through the father.

Dizerner

No technicality. Joseph was legally married to Mary. A woman betrothed is married. Getting pregnant by someone other than the husband renders the child a mamzer. The interesting thing is the actual father is responsible for redeeming and circumcising the male child. God didn't do this for Jesus. Joseph did. Tribal lineage is exclusively through the father.

This is not in Tanach.

Just in some extraneous dead teachings added later.

Jewjitzu

This is not in Tanach.
Sure it is.

Deut 22:23-24
If there is a virgin pledged in marriage to a man, and another man encounters her in the city and sleeps with her, 24you must take both of them out to the gate of that city and stone them to death—the young woman because she did not cry out in the city, and the man because he has violated his neighbor’s wife. So you must purge the evil from among you.

Deut 23:2
One of illegitimate birth shall not enter the assembly of the LORD; even to the tenth generation none of his descendants shall enter the assembly of the LORD.

Just in some extraneous dead teachings added later.
Tribal lineage per the father's lineage, Numbers 1.

101G

GINOLJC, to ALL.
the term Son here is not biological, but spiritual. meaning prominent moral characteristics, the character of a person.
and this son is God himself, "SHARED" in Flesh.. per Zechariah 13:7 and Hebrews 1:3, fulfilling Leviticus 26:11 & 12 per Philippians 2:6-8.

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

GINOLJC, to ALL.
the term Son here is not biological, but spiritual. meaning prominent moral characteristics, the character of a person.
and this son is God himself, "SHARED" in Flesh.. per Zechariah 13:7 and Hebrews 1:3, fulfilling Leviticus 26:11 & 12 per Philippians 2:6-8.

PICJAG, 101G.
Zzzzzz....

Dizerner

Sure it is.

Deut 22:23-24
If there is a virgin pledged in marriage to a man, and another man encounters her in the city and sleeps with her, 24you must take both of them out to the gate of that city and stone them to death—the young woman because she did not cry out in the city, and the man because he has violated his neighbor’s wife. So you must purge the evil from among you.

Deut 23:2
One of illegitimate birth shall not enter the assembly of the LORD; even to the tenth generation none of his descendants shall enter the assembly of the LORD.

Tribal lineage per the father's lineage, Numbers 1.

12 But when Hiram came from Tyre to inspect the towns that Solomon had given him, he was not pleased with them.
13 "My brother," he said, "what sort of towns are these you have given me?" So they were named the land of Cabul, as is still the case.
(1 Ki. 9:12-13 TNK)

Jewjitzu

12 But when Hiram came from Tyre to inspect the towns that Solomon had given him, he was not pleased with them.
13 "My brother," he said, "what sort of towns are these you have given me?" So they were named the land of Cabul, as is still the case.
(1 Ki. 9:12-13 TNK)
O LORD, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of distress, the nations will come to You from the ends of the earth, and they will say, “Our fathers inherited nothing but lies, worthless idols of no benefit at all. Can man make gods for himself? Such are not gods!”

Why don't you admit you were wrong concerning betrothal being married?

SPOKENWORD

O LORD, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of distress, the nations will come to You from the ends of the earth, and they will say, “Our fathers inherited nothing but lies, worthless idols of no benefit at all. Can man make gods for himself? Such are not gods!”

Why don't you admit you were wrong concerning betrothal being married?
Psalm 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest He be angry and you perish in your rebellion, when His wrath ignites in an instant. Blessed are all who take refuge in Him. I take refuge in the Son do You? Do you know who the Son of God is?

Jewjitzu

Psalm 2:12 JPS
Do homage in purity, lest He be angry, and ye perish in the way, When suddenly His wrath is kindled. Happy are all they that take refuge in Him.

BTW,

Psalm 2
Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together, against the LORD and against His Anointed One (messiah):

If anyone is rebelling, it's the nations, the Gentiles of the world against YHWH and the true Messiah. Context. ;)

SPOKENWORD

Psalm 2:12 JPS
Do homage in purity, lest He be angry, and ye perish in the way, When suddenly His wrath is kindled. Happy are all they that take refuge in Him.

BTW,

Psalm 2
Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together, against the LORD and against His Anointed One (messiah):

If anyone is rebelling, it's the nations, the Gentiles of the world against YHWH and the true Messiah. Context. ;)
Do you know who the Son of God is?