Who Is Jesus?

SeventhDay

WHO IS JESUS?

How do we understand who Jesus is. The scriptures make it perfectly clear that you can not separate the Son from the Father because they are a unified one. Thus, if you say Jesus is the Son of God and the son of man and leave the Father out of the equation then you know not Jesus.

Jesus represent God in God's oneness because we can only see Jesus who reveals the Father to us who is God.

God wants to be understood as a singular God and appears to us in many diverse ways but God is one and that oneness is a plurality and it is seen in Jesus as the Son of God.
Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he
had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.
Here we see that God is speaking to us through his Son and God in relationship with his Son is a plurality. However, we need more scriptures to show this clearly.
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Now, I want to make this clear that the one with God is clearly described as God himself yet there is an indication of two aspects of God as personages or roles. One is face to face or facing towards or with another! This is made clear that when we look at these two aspects (personages) together of God which we understand later is the Father and the Son. This is clearly showing us that when we see God we must see these two personages of God. We can not see the Father without seeing the Son and we can not see the Son without seeing the Father!

Now, I will define that these two personages is God's oneness though God is a singular one when he speaks whether it is by one personage or the other.
Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds
When God speaks to us through his Son it is still God speaking to us.

I want to make it clear that it is in Jesus that God's oneness is expressed and all that are in Christ. This I will prove with the scriptures.

Johns prologue is preparing the way for our understanding of the arrival of the Messiah but he has made it clear that when we consider the Son then we must consider the Father because God's oneness is in a unified Father and Son relationship.
Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Now, the Word is Jesus but in Jesus or the Word we have the Father and the Son in relationship because the Son is the only begotten of the Father. Thus, when we consider Jesus or the Word we are always seeing the Father and the Son working together as one.
Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
Now, God is singular but is known through his oneness and again that is in a Father and Son relationship. This is how we see Jesus and this is how we see God.

Here is further proof:
1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
We see that God was manifest in the flesh and we know that we see that in Jesus that the Father and the Son are a unified one. Jesus said" The Father is in me and I am in the Father. Thus when we see God or when we see Jesus we see this unified Father and Son relationship.

Thus, when you see Jesus you must see Father and the Son and this is God's oneness.

This is long so I will conclude with one more scripture:
Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Now, the Father is not left out when we consider that Jesus who is Emmanuel meaning "God with us" but rather in Jesus we see the Father and Son is a unified relation and the Son is revealing the Father to us in a personal Father and Son relationship.

God bless you.
?

2 Corinthians 3:17-18
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

WHO IS JESUS?

How do we understand who Jesus is. The scriptures make it perfectly clear that you can not separate the Son from the Father because they are a unified one. Thus, if you say Jesus is the Son of God and the son of man and leave the Father out of the equation then you know not Jesus.

Jesus is one and his Father his God is another.

Jesus represent God in God's oneness because we can only see Jesus who reveals the Father to us who is God.

Representatives of God are not God.

God wants to be understood as a singular God and appears to us in many diverse ways but God is one and that oneness is a plurality and it is seen in Jesus as the Son of God.

Here we see that God is speaking to us through his Son and God in relationship with his Son is a plurality. However, we need more scriptures to show this clearly.

Now, I want to make this clear that the one with God is clearly described as God himself yet there is an indication of two aspects of God as personages or roles. One is face to face or facing towards or with another! This is made clear that when we look at these two aspects (personages) together of God which we understand later is the Father and the Son. This is clearly showing us that when we see God we must see these two personages of God. We can not see the Father without seeing the Son and we can not see the Son without seeing the Father!

Now, I will define that these two personages is God's oneness though God is a singular one when he speaks whether it is by one personage or the other.

It sounds like you need to read the Gospel of John again. Start with John 14:10,24.

I want to make it clear that it is in Jesus that God's oneness is expressed and all that are in Christ. This I will prove with the scriptures.

Johns prologue is preparing the way for our understanding of the arrival of the Messiah

What arrival would that be?

but he has made it clear that when we consider the Son then we must consider the Father because God's oneness is in a unified Father and Son relationship.

Now, the Word is Jesus but in Jesus or the Word we have the Father and the Son in relationship because the Son is the only begotten of the Father. Thus, when we consider Jesus or the Word we are always seeing the Father and the Son working together as one.

Now, God is singular but is known through his oneness and again that is in a Father and Son relationship. This is how we see Jesus and this is how we see God.

Here is further proof:

We see that God was manifest in the flesh

The Father was manifested in human flesh named Jesus. Jesus explained HOW but you don't seem to be listening.

and we know that we see that in Jesus that the Father and the Son are a unified one. Jesus said" The Father is in me and I am in the Father.

The Father is in all the children of God and all the children of God are in Him.

It's all stated rather clearly in your Bible if you decide to actually listen to what it says rather than only hearing whatever creedal idol you are serving.

Thus when we see God or when we see Jesus we see this unified Father and Son relationship.

Thus, when you see Jesus you must see Father and the Son and this is God's oneness.

Now, the Father is not left out when we consider that Jesus who is Emmanuel meaning "God with us"

This is not a statement about where God is. It is a statement that the God of Israel is with them in plan and purpose. He is with them and not against them.

but rather in Jesus we see the Father and Son is a unified relation and the Son is revealing the Father to us in a personal Father and Son relationship.

Did you manage to tickle your own ears?

Jesus is one and his Father his God is another.

Representatives of God are not God.

It sounds like you need to read the Gospel of John again. Start with John 14:10,24.

What arrival would that be?

The Father was manifested in human flesh named Jesus. Jesus explained HOW but you don't seem to be listening.

The Father is in all the children of God and all the children of God are in Him.

It's all stated rather clearly in your Bible if you decide to actually listen to what it says rather than only hearing whatever creedal idol you are serving.

This is not a statement about where God is. It is a statement that the God of Israel is with them in plan and purpose. He is with them and not against them.

Did you manage to tickle your own ears?
Actually Jesus is Yah that saves and that is Elohim in a unified Father and Son relationship and we have the Father who is God and we have the Son of God> Jesus is both! God bless you.

WHO IS JESUS?

....I"m glad salvation isn't that difficult.

WHO IS JESUS?

Johns prologue is preparing the way for our understanding of the arrival of the Messiah but he has made it clear that when we consider the Son then we must consider the Father because God's oneness is in a unified Father and Son relationship.

Here is further proof:

We see that God was manifest in the flesh and we know that we see that in Jesus that the Father and the Son are a unified one. Jesus said" The Father is in me and I am in the Father. Thus when we see God or when we see Jesus we see this unified Father and Son relationship.

Now, the Father is not left out when we consider that Jesus who is Emmanuel meaning "God with us" but rather in Jesus we see the Father and Son is a unified relation and the Son is revealing the Father to us in a personal Father and Son relationship.

God bless you.
?
Jesus was and is the eternal word, Logos, of the father incarnated as God in human flesh!

Back