Who is the boss?

"In reality, you haven't been listening. Jesus is God in that he is the second person in the Trinity. Jesus is not God in that he is not the person of God the Father. If you can't bother to keep this obvious distinction straight, how can you ever make a meaningful critique of Trinitarianism?"

LOL
Are you laughing at your obvious error? Or, are you too arrogant to realize the irrationality of these responses?

Truther

That's because you really don't understand why there must be The Son of God's manifestation.

In real understanding of God's covenant with Israel as an whole is the firstborn son of God.

The Son Who represented Israel definitely has to have God over Him just as Israel has God over them.

Then you must understand historical Israel from OT perspective - how they were divided into two separate kingdoms and the northern kingdom was dispersed and sent out with the certificate of divorced and how in New Covenant they were being reunited with Judah.

The Law was the schoolmaster to bring them to Christ - as the bridegroom. YHWH under the Torah of divorce can't marry again with Israel as an whole but manifest in flesh and die to the Torah He made and marry again in resurrection. Such a concept is not understood in Christendom and thus they have all varied and flawed theologies in which you are part of:

Rom 7: 1:
1 Or do you not know, brothers – for I speak to those knowing the Torah – that the Torah rules over a man as long as he lives?

2 For the married woman has been bound by Torah to the living husband, but if the husband dies, she is released from the Torah concerning her husband.

3 So then, while her husband lives, she shall be called an adulteress if she becomes another man’s. But if her husband dies, she is free from that part of the Torah, so that she is not an adulteress, having become another man’s.
4 So my brothers, you also were put to death to the Torah through the body of Messiah, for you to become another’s, the One who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to Elohim.

That's the main purpose of having the Law of Divorce and remarriage in OT.

Paul wasn't writing to the modern day so called Christians but was writing to the Jews who knew the Torah.

If we are to be accepted we must be grafted among them and not as a separate church which is lawlessness.
Jesus' God was his boss and manifested to humans from inside him.

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Jesus is God............ Jesus is not God
If you can't bother to read things in context, how can anyone take you seriously?

Again, Jesus is God in that he is the second person in the Trinity. Jesus is not God in that he is not the person of God the Father. If you can't bother to keep this obvious distinction straight, how can you ever make a meaningful critique of Trinitarianism?

God Bless

Truther

If you can't bother to read things in context, how can anyone take you seriously?

Again, Jesus is God in that he is the second person in the Trinity. Jesus is not God in that he is not the person of God the Father. If you can't bother to keep this obvious distinction straight, how can you ever make a meaningful critique of Trinitarianism?

God Bless
Howbout, Jesus was made God by default because his God is fully inside his omnipresent human spirit body?

This is better than "he is God, but not God, but is God, but not God...."

Howbout, Jesus was made God by default because his God is fully inside his omnipresent human spirit body?

This is better than "he is God, but not God, but is God, but not God...."
Sounds good if you completely ignore Scripture. Anyone who takes Scriputure seriously could never believe such nonsense.

God Bless

I quote scripture and you interject ideas into it.

Incorrect, you quote and ignore Scripture as to assert made up nonsense. I quote Scripture and simply explain why it justifies my perspective. For example, you quote Colossians 2:9, ignore what it obviously means, ignore every other verse in Scripture, and think that's enough to justify your Christology. How on earth do you get some kind of person that is now bigger than the universe from Colossians 2:9? Such is never answered because you just quote and ignore Scripture as to assert made up nonsense. On the other hand, I quote John 1:1, note the Word always existed, as is justified by v1a, the Word personally existed, was distinct from God the Father while being relationally with God the Father, as justified by v1b, and that the Word was categorically God, as justified by v1c. I obviously take Scripture seriously, you do not. I cite a verse and explain what I think it means as to allow for hermeneutical correction. On the other hand, you verbalize/write nothing about how you are understanding a verse as to undermine any correction making your imagination the final arbiter of truth for Truther.

God Bless

Truther

Incorrect, you quote and ignore Scripture as to assert made up nonsense. I quote Scripture and simply explain why it justifies my perspective. For example, you quote Colossians 2:9, ignore what it obviously means, ignore every other verse in Scripture, and think that's enough to justify your Christology. How on earth do you get some kind of person that is now bigger than the universe from Colossians 2:9? Such is never answered because you just quote and ignore Scripture as to assert made up nonsense. On the other hand, I quote John 1:1, note the Word always existed, as is justified by v1a, the Word personally existed, was distinct from God the Father while being relationally with God the Father, as justified by v1b, and that the Word was categorically God, as justified by v1c. I obviously take Scripture seriously, you do not. I cite a verse and explain what I think it means as to allow for hermeneutical correction. On the other hand, you verbalize/write nothing about how you are understanding a verse as to undermine any correction making your imagination the final arbiter of truth for Truther.

God Bless
Pick one.....

Jesus is man sized in body and lightning fast to scale the universe at the speed of light to hear folks and infill them? (like flash Gordon).

Or...

Jesus is now a bodily omnipresent human spirit?

Pick one.....

Jesus is man sized in body and lightning fast to scale the universe at the speed of light to hear folks and infill them? (like flash Gordon).

Or...

Jesus is now a bodily omnipresent human spirit?

Neither. Jesus' divinity is omnipresent God spirit, and Jesus' humanity is man sized waiting for his return.

God Bless