Who is the God of.... Jesus Christ?

None of them say someone with the name Jesus existed before the 1st century.

So if someone doesn't have their name referenced, then they don't exist?
So if a couple has a baby, and doesn't give it a name for the first three days, the baby didn't exist for those three days?

To quote Sleepy Joe, "C'mon, man!" You're simply trying FAR too hard.
Your objections are ridiculous.

The Word did exist then. Jesus was born in the first century according to Bible writers.

Yes, and how does that deny His existence prior to His birth?

You just agreed with me that you don't know how truth works and then changed the subject to an unspecified group. You do realize that, right?

The point I made at the beginning of this thread is that all or most Trinitarian proof texts that are used to identify Jesus as God are not treated as such by all Trinitarian scholars.

You seen to know this is true. Why not acknowledge it instead of doubling down with your cohorts?

I'm not talking about between conception and birth and you know it. You are on the ropes.

Seriously?!

1Kings 20:11 ‘Let not him who straps on his armor boast himself as he who takes it off.’”

It seems you have nothing to offer but insulting, bankrupt rhetoric, "you are on the ropes".
You aren't impressing anyone.

So if someone doesn't have their name referenced, then they don't exist?
So if a couple has a baby, and doesn't give it a name for the first three days, the baby didn't exist for those three days?

To quote Sleepy Joe, "C'mon, man!" You're simply trying FAR too hard.
Your objections are ridiculous.

Yes, and how does that deny His existence prior to His birth?

I don't deny the Son's prehuman existence. This started when I said that God was supreme over the human Jesus.

Seriously?!

1Kings 20:11 ‘Let not him who straps on his armor boast himself as he who takes it off.’”

It seems you have nothing to offer but insulting, bankrupt rhetoric, "you are on the ropes".
You aren't impressing anyone.

Do you agree God is supreme over the human being Jesus? That's the topic.

The point I made at the beginning of this thread is that all or most Trinitarian proof texts that are used to identify Jesus as God are not treated as such by all Trinitarian scholars.
That's not evidence that demonstrates that their position is flawed nor does it exempt you from having to deal with the weight of the combined testimony of these passages. It just shows that some of them are wrong about the meanings of certain passages.

That's not evidence that demonstrates that their position is flawed nor does it exempt you from having to deal with the weight of the combined testimony of these passages. It just shows that some of them are wrong about the meanings of certain passages.

I just stated facts. Thanks for confirming it. So why are you and your cohorts still kicking against the goads?

Do you agree God is supreme over the human being Jesus? That's the topic.

Wrong. The topic is (you can check for yourself), "Who is Jesus' God?"

And Jesus' God is the Father.
Jesus is not an atheist (DUH!)
And Jesus doesn't deny the Father (DUH!)

But that doesn't deny the deity of Jesus, which is plainly and repeatedly and explicitly taught in Scripture (Isa. 9:6, John 1:1,14, John 8:58, John 20:28, Rom. 9:5, Phil. 2:5-6, Col. 2:9, 2 Thess. 1:12, Tit. 2:13, Heb. 1:8, 2 Pet. 1:1, etc. etc. etc.)

Yes, if one has strong enough theologically presuppositions (like you do), they can rationalize a away to deny ANY Scripture. But for those who are interested in HONESTLY understanding Scripture, we recognize and accept the deity of Jesus.

Wrong. The topic is (you can check for yourself), "Who is Jesus' God?"

And Jesus' God is the Father.
Jesus is not an atheist (DUH!)
And Jesus doesn't deny the Father (DUH!)

But that doesn't deny the deity of Jesus, which is plainly and repeatedly and explicitly taught in Scripture (Isa. 9:6, John 1:1,14, John 8:58, John 20:28, Rom. 9:5, Phil. 2:5-6, Col. 2:9, 2 Thess. 1:12, Tit. 2:13, Heb. 1:8, 2 Pet. 1:1, etc. etc. etc.)

Yes, if one has strong enough theologically presuppositions (like you do), they can rationalize a away to deny ANY Scripture. But for those who are interested in HONESTLY understanding Scripture, we recognize and accept the deity of Jesus.

Who said I denied Jesus is now divine?

If One God somehow has another God- that makes TWO Gods, Trinnies!
THEN you add a THIRD!

<sigh>

The Trinity does NOT teach "two gods".
The Trinity EXPLICITLY teaches "ONLY ONE GOD EXISTS".

To deny that is to either show yourself ignorant of the Trinity, or else dishonestly misrepresenting the Trinity.

Your underlying ASSUMPTION is that "two persons" who are God, MUST allegedly mean "two gods".

"One person per god".
"Unitarianism".

You have not PROVEN that assumption.
You merely ASSERT it over and over.

Back