Who is the God of.... Jesus Christ?

You think Jehovah's Witnesses are the only ones who recognize Jehovah as GOD?
James 2:19- You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder.
Come one. Now you are playing lame.

The Lord God of Israel BEFORE the Incarnation was already possessing two natures in union!

God is spirit. John 4:23-24.

Spirit is not soul! Hebrews 4:12.

Yet, before the Incarnation? The Lord Jehovah of Israel consisted of two natures! Deity and Soul.

Many read the OT and never stop to realize what was always there in God's Word.

Two natures. The Lord Jehovah of Israel (not to be confused with the Father) had two natures before taking on a human body!

'You will eat the old supply and clear out the old because of the new.
Moreover, I will make My dwelling among you, and My soul will not
reject you.'I will also walk among you and be your God, and you shall
be My people." Lev 26:10-12

And they began to remove the foreign gods from their midst and to serve Jehovah,
so that his soul became impatient because of the trouble of Israel. Judges 10:16

Jehovah himself examines the righteous one as well as the wicked one, and anyone
loving violence his soul certainly hates." Ps 11:5

“Bring no more futile sacrifices; Incense is an abomination to Me. The New
Moons, the Sabbaths, and the calling of assemblies— I cannot endure iniquity
and the sacred meeting. Your New Moons and your appointed feasts My soul
hates; They are a trouble to Me, I am weary of bearing them.. Isa 1:13-14

The Lord Jehovah of Israel consisted of TWO NATURES in union! Jehovah and Soul.

God is NOT Soul!

Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father
in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit,
and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” John 4:23-24

God is spirit! Not Soul!

Are you willing to learn?

This is a war we are in. The enemy cheats and lies and does not care who gets hurt. It exploits anyone it can.

grace and peace..........

Jehovah himself examines the righteous one...etc.
On some level, it is redundant to say, Jehovah himself... unless we are cognizant of the fact that any self or identity other than God's is a fraud. Jehovah is the name one uses to refer to God, yet the name referenced is not God, and cannot be God anymore than your name is who you are. Names are references. They are used to refer to someone. However, when we look at God, there is only the reference or name. The name or word has no objective referent.

There is only the Word (itself).

The Lord Jehovah of Israel consisted of TWO NATURES in union! Jehovah and Soul.
Are you willing to learn?
This is a war we are in. The enemy cheats and lies and does not care who gets hurt. It exploits anyone it can.

Don't you mean THREE NATURES in union?
I'm ALWAYS am able to learn.
But, so far you naught but Church Fable to entertain me with!

It's Tridiculous!
the Bible states over and over that He is one.
False. Christ says, "I and the Father ARE one". He never claims that he "is" one. The Shema states, "Hear O Israel, the Lord your God ("Elohim" is in the plural form, and thus requires a plural verb, therefore =>) ARE One"
INCLUDING Christ Jesus- whom they don't listen to.
Again, Christ never said, "I am one with the Father". He used a plural verb to agree with the compound subject, e.g. "I AND the Father ARE one".
Another way to look at it is to note that church people can't really help thinking of reality in terms of their own subjective thoughts of the objective world. That means their imagination, fired by the Clergy, is in complete control.

Probably, yet this isn't much of a point, and is just as likely to be the case with any and all religions which have elders, deacons, pastors, etc. including yours.
Let's look at the texts themselves.
God creates Adam in his image, and Paul points out that Christ is "the image of the invisible god".
So for all practical purposes, Christ might as well be God since it had no bearing in anything anywhere- except in the Theological Triune Polytheism.
False. It is relevant in that there is only the image or icon of God, and that is Christ according to Paul. Do you reject Paul's teachings?
This would mean their imagination is oughta control
One isn't supposed to rely upon their imagination at all. Hence, the commandment prohibiting idolatry. This leaves only Christ.
and even the concept of God being the image of God is his image, is believed.
False. God is not a concept, and the concept of God is still just a concept.
So Christ is God and there goes the sanity right out the window.
Again, you seem to be engaging in Strawman arguments and Non Sequiturs. Christ is not God, and Paul clearly distinguishes between the two in 1 Corinthians 8:6.
Again, church goers can look at their own identity which is nothing more than an abstract construction of the mind.
It isn't real. It's just an idea church goers use to identify ourselves. Neither is their Triune God.
Yep. More importantly, this holds true for any concept of God; most notably yours.
So we have the metaphor of a Triune God sending part of Themselves-
False. The fallacy of the Non Sequitur. Nowhere in the post you are addressing is that claimed.

'False. Christ says, "I and the Father ARE one".'
So is he his own FATHER?
Why would you say that? The texts spell it all out. Jesus quite clearly points out that he comes from the Father. He refers to himself as "the Son". Sons are begotten from their fathers. They are not their own fathers.

Again, I've already pointed out that a mask when removed reveals who is behind it. The persona is the mask. That's the definition of the word, and that is exactly what is presented to the world. Until one sees that the mask is not who is concealed behind it, but assumes the mask to be who they are, they will continue to ask incoherent and contradictory questions.

However, it is important to note that what one subjectively thinks of themselves is not objectively who they are. yet they are routinely identified with each other. Just because one comes from the other, it doesn't then follow that one is the other.

'False. Christ says, "I and the Father ARE one".'
So is he his own FATHER?
The Soul of God is the link between God - who can not be seen by souls (men) ... and God's Soul that interprets God in a manner that we being souls, can relate to! That is why no one can come to the Father except through Him!

John 20: 17- "Go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.”

Rev 3:12- "He who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God; never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own new name."

The Father is the God of Jesus, but they are one, inseparable. And the Father calls the Son, God. They abide in each other, and so does the Holy Spirit.

The born again also embody God as we abide in one another. This is why we have the authority to cast out devils, heal the sick, and enjoy divine protection as we naturally keep the commandments of God.

John 20: 17- "Go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.”

Rev 3:12- "He who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God; never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own new name."
Addressing the OP only,
the verse is self-explanatory.. MY "GOD" is My "Spirit, for God is a "Spirit", per John 4:24a. and MY "Father" shows the Echad of God as Ordinal First.

lets make it simple, when, JESUS, who is "GOD, (the Ordinal last), on earth say in flesh say, My Father which art in Heaven, he is simply saying "MY", Spirit which is in HEAVEN, the Ordinal "First", the CREATOR, and MAKER of ALL THINGS. and when JESUS, who is "GOD", (the Ordinal First), who is in Heaven, say, My Son which is on Earth, he is simply saying "MY" BODY on earth, the Ordinal "Last", the REDEEMER, and SAVIOUR of ALL THINGS.

to understand this, only one scripture is needed, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." NOTE: "son of man", and not "son of God", BIG DIFFERENCE.

the Lord Jesus, the "Ordinal "Last", the ECHAD" of himself in FLESH and blood on EARTH, (God's BODY), the SON, was talking to Nicodemus, at the SAME TIME while he, JESUS, the Ordinal "FIRST", is in Heaven, the Lord Jesus, his, (Own Spirit), was in Heaven. oh too easy.

if people LEARN the "ECHAD" of God as "First and Last...... and also as "Beginning and End", and "Alpha and Omega", and "Root and Offspring". these questions will become redundant to the man or woman of God.

oh the Beauity of "Diversity", or the "ECHAD" of God in Flesh.

PICJAG,
101G.

I challenge all who follow this topic to re-examine the term "ECHAD" in Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

ONE: H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.

this is where many make their mistake. they has taken definition #1. and ran with it as in describing the plurality of God as an ECHAD of many persons. when in FACT, not in Persons, but one PERSON in Nature .... "SHARED" in as what the Greek states in the NT term G243 Allos, which clearly describe this ECHAD in the NT of a plurality of ONE. and this plurality of ONE is clearly defined in the term "SHARE", the EQUAL SHARE of oneself, here God, in flesh bone and blood.

as said, challenge YOURSELF in finding out the TRUTH in God's word by examining that definition of H259 אֶחָד 'echad, you owe ut to yourself.

PICJAG, 101g.

Churchianity will try ANYTHING tom deny that their is ONE Almighty!
Antichrists will deny that the Christ was with God and is God and that He became flesh!

The fruit you display with your Avatar and just 2 posts speaks volumes.

Reactions: Mik
Antichrists will deny that the Christ was with God and is God and that He became flesh!

The fruit you display with your Avatar and just 2 posts speaks volumes.
They take pleasure in taunting.... until the day they are trapped.

Not ONE of you can answer this?

Are you assuming that just because we "don't" answer, that allegedly means that we "can't" answer?

You seem to think that people are obligated to give you their time.
Why should anyone waste their time answering your questions?
That's a really big chip on your shoulder, I think it's going to leave a dent.

Back