WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT (2)

Pipiripi

This is now after Pentecost, when Jesus is back in heaven and has received the full promise of the Holy Spirit from the Father, which Jesus HIMSELF in turn gives to the disciples. The Father didn't give Jesus 'another being', that is just ridiculous. No, God the Father, the source of all things (1Corinthians 8:6) gave Jesus HIS OWN divine Spirit, which is His very own life and power!

Matthew 10:20

"Those who were bowed before the throne would offer up their prayers and look to Jesus; then He would look to His Father, and appear to be pleading with Him. A light would come FROM THE FATHER TO THE SON AND FROM THE SON TO THE PPRAYING COMPANY. Then I saw an exceeding bright light come FROM THE FATHER TO THE SON, AND FROM THE SON IT WAVED OVER THE PEOPLE BEFORE THE THRONE ... Those who rose up with Jesus would send up their faith to Him in the holiest, and pray, 'My Father, GIVE US THY SPIRIT.' Then Jesus would BREATHE UPON THEM THE HOLY GHOST. In that breath was light, power, and much love, joy, and peace." (Earlier Writings, p. 54-55)

Acts 1:1-2. Acts 2:32-33. Titus 3:4-6. Galatians 4:6. 2 Corinthians 3:17. Philippians 1:19.

This is the same Spirit which guided the prophets in the Old Testament.

1 Peter 1:10-11

The Holy Spirit is the LIFE and POWER of Jesus Christ Himself, which He has received from God the Father.

"CHRIST declared that after his ascension, he would send to his church, as his crowning gift, the Comforter, who was to take his place. This Comforter is the Holy Spirit, - THE SOUL OF HIS LIFE, the efficacy of His church, the light and life of the world. WITH HIS SPIRIT CHRIST SENDS a reconciling influence and a power that takes away sin." (The Review and Herald, May 19, 1904 par. 1)

"The influence of the Holy Spirit IS THE LIFE OF CHRIST in the soul. We do not now see Christ and speak to Him, but HIS HOLY SPIRIT is just as near us in one place as another. It works in and through every one who receives Christ. Those who know the fruit of the Spirit,-'love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith." (Bible Echo, June 17, 1901 par. 6)

It is Christ who 'dwell in our hearts' (Ephesians 3:17). It is Christ who lives in us (Galatians 2:20). It is Christ in us, that 'Spirit' which gives us life (Romans 8:10-11). And as Paul confirmed in Galatians 4:6, God was to send the Spirit of HIS SON to us, not some other third being. Which is why Paul also said in 2Corinthians 3:17, that the LORD [Christ] is that Spirit.

This is so important friend. We need the Spirit of Christ, as the Holy Spirit, not 'another spirit being'.

Romans 8:9

The Holy Spirit that Christians have in them is NOT 'another third being'. We have the Spirit of God the Father, which is manifested through His Son, Jesus Christ.

We do not need a being who cannot sympathize with our infirmities. We do need a being who cannot understand what it's like to be tempted in this mortal, sinful flesh. We need a being who knows how to deliver us from sin and temptation. We need a being who gained the victory over sin and knows what it takes to live a perfect life in obedience to, and full dependance upon God the Father. We need JESUS CHRIST as our Comforter! And the Bible confirms that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Christ. He is the one who comes to us and helps us.

"It is not safe to catch the spirit of another. We want the Holy Spirit, which is Jesus Christ." (E.White, letter 66, April 10, 1894, par.17-18)

"The Saviour is our Comforter. This I have proved Him to be." (8 Manuscript Releases, p.49)

continue!

This is now after Pentecost, when Jesus is back in heaven and has received the full promise of the Holy Spirit from the Father, which Jesus HIMSELF in turn gives to the disciples. The Father didn't give Jesus 'another being', that is just ridiculous. No, God the Father, the source of all things (1Corinthians 8:6) gave Jesus HIS OWN divine Spirit, which is His very own life and power!

"Those who were bowed before the throne would offer up their prayers and look to Jesus; then He would look to His Father, and appear to be pleading with Him. A light would come FROM THE FATHER TO THE SON AND FROM THE SON TO THE PPRAYING COMPANY. Then I saw an exceeding bright light come FROM THE FATHER TO THE SON, AND FROM THE SON IT WAVED OVER THE PEOPLE BEFORE THE THRONE ... Those who rose up with Jesus would send up their faith to Him in the holiest, and pray, 'My Father, GIVE US THY SPIRIT.' Then Jesus would BREATHE UPON THEM THE HOLY GHOST. In that breath was light, power, and much love, joy, and peace." (Earlier Writings, p. 54-55)

Acts 1:1-2. Acts 2:32-33. Titus 3:4-6. Galatians 4:6. 2 Corinthians 3:17. Philippians 1:19.

The Holy Spirit is the LIFE and POWER of Jesus Christ Himself, which He has received from God the Father.

"CHRIST declared that after his ascension, he would send to his church, as his crowning gift, the Comforter, who was to take his place. This Comforter is the Holy Spirit, - THE SOUL OF HIS LIFE, the efficacy of His church, the light and life of the world. WITH HIS SPIRIT CHRIST SENDS a reconciling influence and a power that takes away sin." (The Review and Herald, May 19, 1904 par. 1)

"The influence of the Holy Spirit IS THE LIFE OF CHRIST in the soul. We do not now see Christ and speak to Him, but HIS HOLY SPIRIT is just as near us in one place as another. It works in and through every one who receives Christ. Those who know the fruit of the Spirit,-'love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith." (Bible Echo, June 17, 1901 par. 6)

It is Christ who 'dwell in our hearts' (Ephesians 3:17). It is Christ who lives in us (Galatians 2:20). It is Christ in us, that 'Spirit' which gives us life (Romans 8:10-11). And as Paul confirmed in Galatians 4:6, God was to send the Spirit of HIS SON to us, not some other third being. Which is why Paul also said in 2Corinthians 3:17, that the LORD [Christ] is that Spirit.

This is so important friend. We need the Spirit of Christ, as the Holy Spirit, not 'another spirit being'.

The Holy Spirit that Christians have in them is NOT 'another third being'. We have the Spirit of God the Father, which is manifested through His Son, Jesus Christ.

We do not need a being who cannot sympathize with our infirmities. We do need a being who cannot understand what it's like to be tempted in this mortal, sinful flesh. We need a being who knows how to deliver us from sin and temptation. We need a being who gained the victory over sin and knows what it takes to live a perfect life in obedience to, and full dependance upon God the Father. We need JESUS CHRIST as our Comforter! And the Bible confirms that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Christ. He is the one who comes to us and helps us.

"It is not safe to catch the spirit of another. We want the Holy Spirit, which is Jesus Christ." (E.White, letter 66, April 10, 1894, par.17-18)

"The Saviour is our Comforter. This I have proved Him to be." (8 Manuscript Releases, p.49)

continue!
ONLY JW's say the Holy Spirit is just God's power and NOT a Divine Person! Acts 5:3-4 Proves that the Holy Spirit being lied to ( You can't lie to an Impersonal power ) is telling a lie to God ( the Holy Spirit )! All Three ( FSHS ) are Divine Persons of the GOD Head ( the TRINITY ), as all Three are Individually called God in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 ; and Heb.1:8 and the ONE GOD ( TRINITY ) in Gen.1:26 says this " US & OUR " concerning Himself! Thus that's EXACLY why we get Baptized in the NAME of the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit as per Matt.28:19! Case closed!

ONLY JW's say the Holy Spirit is just God's power and NOT a Divine Person! Acts 5:3-4 Proves that the Holy Spirit being lied to ( You can't lie to an Impersonal power ) is telling a lie to God ( the Holy Spirit )! All Three ( FSHS ) are Divine Persons of the GOD Head ( the TRINITY ), as all Three are Individually called God in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 ; and Heb.1:8 and the ONE GOD ( TRINITY ) in Gen.1:26 says this " US & OUR " concerning Himself! Thus that's EXACLY why we get Baptized in the NAME of the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit as per Matt.28:19! Case closed!
Again, stop following man's teaching by taking verses here and there or take on verse and makes their own stories.

Read John 1:1-16.

The Bible interprets itself my friend. Satan love when people pluck verses here and there out of the story, and makes their own stories like all the other teachings that are not in the Bible like the Trinity doctrine and secret rapture and many more. One wrong beliefs makes all the other things that you see wrong.

Did the apostles have worship the Holy Spirit? Did Jesus has pray to the Holy Spirit? Did God the Father has spoken to your god holy spirit?
Show me in the Bible the same way how you takes verses here and there the way your wrong teachers has teach you.
I will read the word written in the Bible "God Holy Spirit"
And if you cannot find it, is time to wake up. Because Paul has wrote something for the sleepers in Christ. Galatians 1:1-10.

Again, stop following man's teaching by taking verses here and there or take on verse and makes their own stories.

The Bible interprets itself my friend. Satan love when people pluck verses here and there out of the story, and makes their own stories like all the other teachings that are not in the Bible like the Trinity doctrine and secret rapture and many more. One wrong beliefs makes all the other things that you see wrong.

Did the apostles have worship the Holy Spirit? Did Jesus has pray to the Holy Spirit? Did God the Father has spoken to your god holy spirit?
Show me in the Bible the same way how you takes verses here and there the way your wrong teachers has teach you.
And if you cannot find it, is time to wake up. Because Paul has wrote something for the sleepers in Christ. Galatians 1:1-10.
Posting verses of scripture ( GOD's say so ) on the SAME Topic ( Who is called God for this Topic ) is following GOD's teachings in the Bible and NOT man's teachings! Your say so CONTRADICTS GOD's say so in Acts 5:3-4 when you say ( Man's word - Twisting as per 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the Holy Spirit is NOT called God ( the 3rd Divine Person - not a nonpersonal power that GOD uses )! The Holy Spirit was Lied to in Acts 5:3! FYI you can't Lie to a nonpersonal force or power ( like a battery or engine in your car etc. )! The Holy Spirit is in FACT the 3rd Divine Person of the GOD Head ( TRINITY - FSHS as listed in Matt.28:19 ) and He was Lied to and called God in Acts 5:3-4! Case closed on your Twisting of those scriptures! I pray to the TRINITY ( FSHS ) in Jesus's name because He is ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 ) the BRIDGE ( Mediator - 1 Tim.2:5 ) between GOD and Man as scripture tells us, since He is the ONLY ONE who is both fully God ( as the former WORD in John 1:1 ) and fully human as a man ( the Flesh the Word became in John 1:14 )! Thus it's time for you ( NOT Me ) to wake up and STOP contradicting GOD's say so in His scriptures that I post to rebuke your say so ( Man's word that the Holy Spirit is not one of the 3 Divine persons of the GOD Head ) as per 2 Tim.3:16! How about the Son ( Jesus Christ ) - you will Never find this quote " God the Son " in the Bible, BUT God the Father calls that Son ( Jesus Christ ) " O God " in Hebrews 1:8 after ALL His created angels WORSIP Him in verse 6! Jesus Himself in John 8:58 claimed to be the Great " I AM " ( God ) of Exodus 3:14, who spoke to Moses in a burning bush! That was to prove to those nonbelievers ( like you ) that He pre-existed as God the WORD in John 1:1 and BECAME Flesh ( God-Man ) as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Thus that is EXACTLY why He told those nonbelievers that He personally knew Abraham BEFORE Abraham was born! So wake up and Believe GOD's say so in those posted scriptures! ALL scriptures on the SAME Topic will NEVER contradict one another!! Case closed!

Posting verses of scripture ( GOD's say so ) on the SAME Topic ( Who is called God for this Topic ) is following GOD's teachings in the Bible and NOT man's teachings! Your say so CONTRADICTS GOD's say so in Acts 5:3-4 when you say ( Man's word - Twisting as per 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the Holy Spirit is NOT called God ( the 3rd Divine Person - not a nonpersonal power that GOD uses )! The Holy Spirit was Lied to in Acts 5:3! FYI you can't Lie to a nonpersonal force or power ( like a battery or engine in your car etc. )! The Holy Spirit is in FACT the 3rd Divine Person of the GOD Head ( TRINITY - FSHS as listed in Matt.28:19 ) and He was Lied to and called God in Acts 5:3-4! Case closed on your Twisting of those scriptures! I pray to the TRINITY ( FSHS ) in Jesus's name because He is ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 ) the BRIDGE ( Mediator - 1 Tim.2:5 ) between GOD and Man as scripture tells us, since He is the ONLY ONE who is both fully God ( as the former WORD in John 1:1 ) and fully human as a man ( the Flesh the Word became in John 1:14 )! Thus it's time for you ( NOT Me ) to wake up and STOP contradicting GOD's say so in His scriptures that I post to rebuke your say so ( Man's word that the Holy Spirit is not one of the 3 Divine persons of the GOD Head ) as per 2 Tim.3:16! How about the Son ( Jesus Christ ) - you will Never find this quote " God the Son " in the Bible, BUT God the Father calls that Son ( Jesus Christ ) " O God " in Hebrews 1:8 after ALL His created angels WORSIP Him in verse 6! Jesus Himself in John 8:58 claimed to be the Great " I AM " ( God ) of Exodus 3:14, who spoke to Moses in a burning bush! That was to prove to those nonbelievers ( like you ) that He pre-existed as God the WORD in John 1:1 and BECAME Flesh ( God-Man ) as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Thus that is EXACTLY why He told those nonbelievers that He personally knew Abraham BEFORE Abraham was born! So wake up and Believe GOD's say so in those posted scriptures! ALL scriptures on the SAME Topic will NEVER contradict one another!! Case closed!
Go read all my threads i hope that you can get all of our true BIBLICAL teachings.

Go read all my threads i hope that you can get all of our true BIBLICAL teachings.
I read them and FYI, none of them contradict the scriptures that I posted! Thus this still stands -------------
rod.ney said:

"CHRIST declared that after his ascension, he would send to his church, as his crowning gift, the Comforter, who was to take his place. This Comforter is the Holy Spirit, - THE SOUL OF HIS LIFE, the efficacy of His church, the light and life of the world. WITH HIS SPIRIT CHRIST SENDS a reconciling influence and a power that takes away sin."
the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit.... did he not declare in, John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." and he did on the day of Pentecost, Acts chapter 2.

in Jesus's name because He is ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 ) the BRIDGE ( Mediator - 1 Tim.2:5 )
is not the Mediator the advocate? the same one who intercede for us? just follow the intercessor
MEDIATOR:
G3316 μεσίτης mesites (me-siy'-tees) n.
1. a go-between.
2. (simply) a spokesman.
3. (by implication) a reconciler (intercessor).
[from G3319]
KJV: mediator

now, 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

ADVOCATE: G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
PICJAG, 101G.

and who is our INTERCESSOR? let the bible speak, Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."
one who makes "intercession" is a intercessor
do the Lord God have to draw pictures in order for us to understand?
PICJAG, 101G.

1 Corinthians 12:7 " But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal." 1 Corinthians 12:8 " For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;"
THIS IS THE "PASTORAL GIFT", AND IT'S UP TO HIM, THE LORD JESUS, TO GIVE IT TO WHOME HE WILLS

1 Corinthians 12:9 " To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;"
1 Corinthians 12:10 " To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:"
1 Corinthians 12:11 " But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will."

so, PASTORING is a "GIFT". .... meaning for a Work, and not an OFFICE. which is a wesrtwen mindset.

PICJAG, 101G.

No, the Holy Spirit, the Comfort, the Paraclete, he is not JESUS Christ, absolutely no, it's a lie, it's is not said by the Holy Spirit, but spirit of lie, is another spirit.
JESUS said: John 14:26 - 26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I -JESUS- will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he -the Comfort, the Paraclete, the person of the Holy Spirit - shall testify of me:

JESUS said: John 16: 13-15
13 Howbeit when he -the person of Holy Spirit -, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all Truth: for he -the person of Holy Spirit -shall not speak of himself - he has no message of himself, message of his own -; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he SPEAK: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that HE shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

For example, the message above is LITERALLY taken from JESUS, and being shown unto you.
By the way, the person of the Holy Spirit is the Ancient of days

Last edited:

Speaking of the seventh and last Day, it is very wonderful the re-union of the younger brother of Jesus with his Father-Luke 15:18-20. Have you ever meditate in this wonderful event that will occur now in the end of the times, exactly in this seventh and last Day, the LORD's Day, or seventh and last millennium, the millennium of the righteous Judgments of GOD, actually the Judgment Seat of Christ?

Analyzing deeply , in fact there was not yet an ALLIANCE of the younger son with His Father when he left his father's house and went to a faraway land. So after a long time when he came back to his house from his journey into a far country exceedingly devilish, satanic, and while he was still far away from his home, the Father saw him and had compassion, and ran, and fell /bowed on the neck of His younger son, and kissed him.

And the Father said the to His servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and puts A RING like a wedding ring on his hand (an ALLIANCE), and shoes on his feet, and they began to joy with musick and dancing. And the Father said: We should make merry, and be glad.
Also the Father said to His older Son: This thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found. Wonderful. What a glory!!!

By ANALOGY, the mysterious event above described is very similar the wonderful event described in Zechariah 3:1 to 10, of the person of Joshua the high priest. Take a look.

GINOLJC, to all.
is not this Life and Power is Jesus, God himself? was not God's "OWN" ARM who is Jesus, IN FLESH ON EARTH? . according to Isaiah chapter 53 is this not God in Flesh, his OWN ARM according to Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

if his "OWN" Arm brought salvation unto him, then it's him, (God), who is Saviour.... correct?

and if that's correct, then the Holky Spirit is that saving power who is the Lord Jesus. supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."

so in Essance the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

101G.

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is the invisible GOD, GOD is Spirit and has not flesh abd bones. But the invisible GOD - the Word - was made flesh around 2000 years ago or around 4000 years after Adam, and introduced Himself before mankind by the name of JESUS. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other NAME-i.e. JESUS- under heaven given among MEN, whereby we must be saved-Acts 4:12 . The Word is GOD, self-executing. Satan invented several NAMES for the invisible GOD - the Word - , and many peoples have believed in the Devil, and they worship the Devil by his NICKNAMES as Jehovah, YHWH , Yahweh, HaShem, Adonai, Yehovah, Elohim, Yahusha YEHװshia , YEHװvah. All these devilish "names" are really the NICKNAMES of the Devil.

1- Jehovah is a name of Devil, and
2- YHWH is a name of the Devil; and
3-Yahweh, name of the Devil;
4- HaShem, name of the Devil;
5- Adonai, name of the Devil;
6- Yehovah, name of the Devil;
7- Elohim, name of the Devil;
8- Yahusha name of the Devil;
9- YEHװshia name of the Devil.
10- YEHװvah name of the Devil.
These 10 are one, the Devil- and now, in the time of Apocalypse, this one is called also of red Dragon, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: now he will be cast out into the earth from the current heavenly place or celestial environment, and his devilish messengers will be cast out with him.

Back