WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT?

Pipiripi

WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT?

Due to the teaching of the false Trinity god in the majority of churches today, many Christians do not know the truth regarding the Holy Spirit. So on this page I will share the truth regarding the Holy Spirit, as where it comes from and whose presence it brings to us.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Let me confirm I am not trying to describe the nature of the Holy Spirit, as that is a mystery. I am simply sharing the clear Bible truth of WHOSE presence it brings to us. God has not revealed the nature of the Spirit, but He HAS revealed WHERE it comes from, and WHOSE presence it brings to us.

Revelation 5:1,6,7. Acts 2:32-33.

These are very revealing verses regarding the Holy Spirit. Notice that the Lamb, which are the 'seven Spirit of God to send forth into all the earth'. This is a reference to the Holy Spirit, and who is it that HAS the Holy Spirit to send? It is Jesus. He has 'RECEIVED the Holy Spirit FROM the Father' Take a look at the following Bible verses:

Luke 12:11-12 Matthew 10:19-20

As you can see, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father. But does it come straight to us from the Father? No, as the Father does all things through His beloved Son. It's the same with giving the Holy Spirit, as you can see above in Acts 2:32-33. The Father gives the Holy Spirit through His Son Jesus. So in effect, it is Jesus who comes to us (John 14:18). And this lines up with what is revealed in Revelation 1 and 2.

Revelation 1:12-16. Revelation 2:1,7. Revelation 3:20.

First of all, who does John see 'speaking' to him? He sees Jesus Christ right? Then Jesus confirms it is He who is holding the seven stars and walking in the midst of the candlesticks, speaking to the churches. It is Jesus Himself speaking to the churches. Now look at what Christ says at the end of each message to the churches ... He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. Jesus confirms that HE is the Spirit speaking to the churches. Which confirms what Revelation 5 says regarding Christ being the one who HAS the Holy Spirit to send to us. It is Christ's OWN divine Spirit, which He sends, not another 'third being' like the trinity teaching says.

"Live with Him, brethren; live with Him; live with Him;that is what He wants. Why, He is raised from the dead, and we are raised up with Him that we may live with Him. Roman 6:8. His personal presence is to be with us. That is what the Laodicean message is to do for us; it brings the presence of Christ to live in us." (A.T.JONES, General Conference Bulletin, 1893, p.300)

"When God's people take the position that they are the temple of THE HOLY GHOST CHRIST HIMSELF abiding within, they will so clearly reveal Him in spirit, words and actions, that there will be an unmistakable distinction between them and Satan's followers." (Ms100,July 14, 1902, par. 24)

Many professed Christians make the mistake in thinking that because the Bible says the Holy Spirit 'SPEAKS' then it must be a literal 'third being' of the Trinity. The problem is, they fail to see that it is CHRIST who is speaking to us, not some other 'third being' ... "Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear MY VOICE, and open the door, I WILL COME IN TO HIM, and will sup with him, and he with me." (Revelation 3:20)

Revelation 3:1.

So the 'Spirit' speaking in Revelation was Jesus Christ Himself! Not some third being separate from the Father and Son. Now, this isn't just limited to the book of Revelation. There are many other New Testament verses which support this truth of the Holy Spirit actually being the Spirit of Jesus Christ. Let's take a look at some of them.

John 14:16-20. Mathew 18:20. Acts 1:1-2

Now, many people look at this 'comforter' quote in John above and just automatically think that Jesus was talking about sending someone else. And yet Jesus reveals in these verses exactly who the comforter was going to be. Jesus told the disciples that they knew the comforter, because He was actually with them in physical form. Who was with them? Christ Himself! Jesus told the disciples that He would not leave us comfortless, HE would come to us HIMSELF! And Jesus also confirmed that HE would be the one inside us, not someone else!

Where many people stumble regarding the comforter is when Jesus refers to the comforter as 'he'. But there need not be any confusion. Take a look at the following verses and you will see how Jesus refers to HIMSELF as 'He' and 'Him' ...

John 17:1-2. John 5:19. John 4:10.

Can you see how Jesus is referring to HIMSELF as 'he'and 'him'? And this is exactly what He was doing in John 14 speaking of the comforter. He was referring to HIMSELF as the comforter, which is why He said ... "I will come to you."

"They did not think that the subject of their conversation was walking by their side; FOR CHRIST REFERRED TO HIMSELF AS THOUGH HE WERE ANOTHER PERSON." (Desire of Ages, p.800)

John 17:22-26

Satan is leading the ministers today to keep the truth concerning the Holy Spirit away from the people, so that they will have no power in their lives. And yet the truth is so clear when we have eyes willing to see. LOOK!

"Jesus said, 'Touch Me not; for I am not yet ascended to My Father: but go to My brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto My Father, and your Father; and to My God, and your God.' Joyfully she [Mary] hastened to the disciples with the good news. Jesus quickly ascended to His Father to hear from His lips that He accepted the sacrifice, and TO RECEIVE ALL POWER in heaven and upon earth ... I saw that while Jesus was with that bright heavenly host in the presence of God, and surrounded by His glory, He did not forget His disciples upon the earth, but RECEIVED POWER FROM HIS FATHER, that He might return and IMPART POWER TO THEM. The same day He returned and showed Himself to His disciples. He suffered them then to touch Him; for He ascended to His Father and HAD RECEIVED POWER." (Early Writings, p.187)

Sister White confirms that Jesus quickly went back to the Father after He saw Mary at the tomb. And why? To receive POWER from His Father, so that HE COULD GIVE IT to the disciples. Then Jesus returns appears among the disciples again after seeing the Father in Heaven.

John 20:19-22.

"The act of Christ in breathing upon his disciples the Holy Ghost, and imparting His peace to them, was as a few drops before the plentiful shower to be given on the day of Pentecost." (The Spirit of Prophecy, Volume 3. .243)

Did Jesus 'breath' another 'third being' onto the disciples? No, of course not. He breathed the Spirit and power of God the Father, which Jesus now had HIMSELF. This was a 'taster' of what was to fully come at Pentecost after Jesus was glorified. But can you see that it is CHRIST HIMSELF giving the Holy Spirit to the disciples? And this is the 'POWER' that Christ received from the Father, not some 'other third being. LOOK..

John 3:34-35 Acts 2: 32-33.

Will continue!!

101G

IMPORTANT NOTE: Let me confirm I am not trying to describe the nature of the Holy Spirit, as that is a mystery. I am simply sharing the clear Bible truth of WHOSE presence it brings to us. God has not revealed the nature of the Spirit, but He HAS revealed WHERE it comes from, and WHOSE presence it brings to us.

Revelation 5:1,6,7. Acts 2:32-33.
In Revelatation chapter 5, is it not JESUS who sits on the throne, and the LAMB who stands before it?

for in the seven letters to the churches, chapter 2 & 3 is it not the Spirit who is speaking to the churches, who is JESUS? ....... correct.

and is it not the Lord Jesus who is the Holy Spirit, "the COMFORTER" that came on Pentecoast? per John 14:16-18.

so this is nothing new.

PICJAG, 101G.

Pipiripi

In Revelatation chapter 5, is it not JESUS who sits on the throne, and the LAMB who stands before it?

for in the seven letters to the churches, chapter 2 & 3 is it not the Spirit who is speaking to the churches, who is JESUS? ....... correct.

and is it not the Lord Jesus who is the Holy Spirit, "the COMFORTER" that came on Pentecoast? per John 14:16-18.

so this is nothing new.

PICJAG, 101G.
Just take one verse and make your own story is not BIBLICAL!!
When you see the truth BIBLICAL, it is difficult to deny what is written in the Bible. Go read it again, but this time completely, and with your Bible.

101G

Just take one verse and make your own story is not BIBLICAL!!
When you see the truth BIBLICAL, it is difficult to deny what is written in the Bible. Go read it again, but this time completely, and with your Bible.
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply, second, no need to male a statement, just answer the question.

again, "Is not the Lord Jesus who sit on the throne, and also the Lord Jesus the LAMB, who stand before the throne?" yes or NO?

PICJAG, 101G.

Pipiripi

There is
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply, second, no need to male a statement, just answer the question.

again, "Is not the Lord Jesus who sit on the throne, and also the Lord Jesus the LAMB, who stand before the throne?" yes or NO?

PICJAG, 101G.
God the Father is sitting on the throne, and Jesus is standing next His Father.

101G

There is

God the Father is sitting on the throne, and Jesus is standing next His Father.
thanks for the reply, if this is true, then produce the scriptures and the name of the person who gave the one who sits on the THRONE... "POWER". and here's why we ask this, Revelation 4:10 "The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying," Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

NOW, if the One who sits on the throne "receive" POWER, (and you said it was the Father), then please post the scripture as to one who have more power that the Father in order to Give the Father power?.

I'll be looking for your scripture to that effect.

PICJAG, 101G.

Pipiripi

thanks for the reply, if this is true, then produce the scriptures and the name of the person who gave the one who sits on the THRONE... "POWER". and here's why we ask this, Revelation 4:10 "The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying," Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

NOW, if the One who sits on the throne "receive" POWER, (and you said it was the Father), then please post the scripture as to one who have more power that the Father in order to Give the Father power?.

I'll be looking for your scripture to that effect.

PICJAG, 101G.
Is it difficult to understand English? Just read again what you have just sent to me.

Let me help you. First the book of Revelation have many symbolically languages. Read Hebrews 1:8.
Who is talking about who?
Read then Revelation 5:1-14. Read verse 13 good. Do you see that the Bible interpreted itself!! Read verse 13 about 5 times.
Read Revelation 12:1-17. I will help you understand what the symbolically languages mean.
It is talking about the past, today, and the future.
A question for you, where is Jesus now and what is He doing now?
Please don't give me many chapters and verses for me to go read a different story.
And who or what is the Holy Spirit for you? I must know also what denominations you are. I mean a Sunday Sabbath keeper or a Saturday Sabbath keeper!!

101G

Is it difficult to understand English? Just read again what you have just sent to me.

Let me help you. First the book of Revelation have many symbolically languages. Read Hebrews 1:8.
Who is talking about who?
Read then Revelation 5:1-14. Read verse 13 good. Do you see that the Bible interpreted itself!! Read verse 13 about 5 times.
Read Revelation 12:1-17. I will help you understand what the symbolically languages mean.
It is talking about the past, today, and the future.
A question for you, where is Jesus now and what is He doing now?
Please don't give me many chapters and verses for me to go read a different story.
And who or what is the Holy Spirit for you? I must know also what denominations you are. I mean a Sunday Sabbath keeper or a Saturday Sabbath keeper!!
so we can take this as you cannot find a scripture that says it is the Father who sits on the throne, and is the one who recieved power?

and yes, I read Revelation 5, and let me help you out, ... READ Psalms 110:1 and see who is sitting. and as for Hebrews you might want to read, Hebrews 1:3 "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;" and RIGHT HAND here is not next to someone else... but the RIGHT HAND is an anthropomorphic symbolism for God's POWER, in which the Lord Jesus is that POWER, (see 1 Corinthians 1:24)

so the one sitting ..... even right now while we're speaking, is the Lord Jesus. yes, that's the Bible interpreting itself! now let me make this statement, "he who sits is he who stands, meaning in amalgamation in Spirit". so all that other stuff was unnecessary. and yes, one might need to read many chapters to get the TRUTH, and the understanding of a doctrine.

now let me help you out again.... listen carefully. there is NO Lamb "OF" God in heaven, let that sink in, ........ but there is a "Lamb" in heaven. now if you knew the difference then you will know who is sitting on the throne and recieved "POWER".

I'm surprise you didn't know who recieved POWER? as said, let the bible interperte itself, read Matthew 28:18 and 19 & 20, but 18 twice, as to who recieved POWER.

PICJAG, 101G.

Pipiripi

so we can take this as you cannot find a scripture that says it is the Father who sits on the throne, and is the one who recieved power?

and yes, I read Revelation 5, and let me help you out, ... READ Psalms 110:1 and see who is sitting. and as for Hebrews you might want to read, Hebrews 1:3 "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;" and RIGHT HAND here is not next to someone else... but the RIGHT HAND is an anthropomorphic symbolism for God's POWER, in which the Lord Jesus is that POWER, (see 1 Corinthians 1:24)

so the one sitting ..... even right now while we're speaking, is the Lord Jesus. yes, that's the Bible interpreting itself! now let me make this statement, "he who sits is he who stands, meaning in amalgamation in Spirit". so all that other stuff was unnecessary. and yes, one might need to read many chapters to get the TRUTH, and the understanding of a doctrine.

now let me help you out again.... listen carefully. there is NO Lamb "OF" God in heaven, let that sink in, ........ but there is a "Lamb" in heaven. now if you knew the difference then you will know who is sitting on the throne and recieved "POWER".

I'm surprise you didn't know who recieved POWER? as said, let the bible interperte itself, read Matthew 28:18 and 19 & 20, but 18 twice, as to who recieved POWER.

PICJAG, 101G.
All that I do is be careful what I'm saying. This is for you not me. Galatians 1:1-10.
Specially written for you!!

101G

All that I do is be careful what I'm saying. This is for you not me. Galatians 1:1-10.
Specially written for you!!
GINOLJC, to all,
First thanks for the reply, second, so you really cannot find that scripture that says someone gave the Father "POWER?". that's Good, because there is no such scripture, third, it is the Lord Jesus, in amalgamation of his OWN Spirit, (per Isaiah 63:5), who sits on the throne, or in POWER., (Per 1 Corinthians 15:25-28), even as we speak.

now as for Galatians 1:1-10. thank you, for I preach the same gospel as the Lord Jesus and his Apostles, and his disciples. so I'm not accursed

now, if one LOVE Jesus the Christ, the Lord, neither are they, but if one LOVE him not, 1 Corinthians 16:22 "If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha."

so I take it that when you said Galatians 1:1-10 is for me, is that you LOVE ME, or else, you LOVE ME NOT, for the royal command, 1 John 3:11 "For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another."

so again, thank you.......... BROTHER.

PICJAG, 101G.

Pipiripi

GINOLJC, to all,
First thanks for the reply, second, so you really cannot find that scripture that says someone gave the Father "POWER?". that's Good, because there is no such scripture, third, it is the Lord Jesus, in amalgamation of his OWN Spirit, (per Isaiah 63:5), who sits on the throne, or in POWER., (Per 1 Corinthians 15:25-28), even as we speak.

now as for Galatians 1:1-10. thank you, for I preach the same gospel as the Lord Jesus and his Apostles, and his disciples. so I'm not accursed

now, if one LOVE Jesus the Christ, the Lord, neither are they, but if one LOVE him not, 1 Corinthians 16:22 "If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha."

so I take it that when you said Galatians 1:1-10 is for me, is that you LOVE ME, or else, you LOVE ME NOT, for the royal command, 1 John 3:11 "For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another."

so again, thank you.......... BROTHER.

PICJAG, 101G.
Again you don't know the truth. I have ask you a question.
Where is Jesus now? What is he doing now? Today!!

Pipiripi

PICJAG, 101G.
Go read Ezekiel and tell me who he saw!!

101G

Go read Ezekiel and tell me who he saw!!
he saw A vision, and it was the Lord Jesus. listen, Ezekiel 1:1 "Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God."

just as Isaiah, the prophet, Isaiah 6:1 "In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple."

that same one sitting pn the throne in Ezekiel, "THE Lord" ... God. John os a witness to this, John 12:37 "But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:" John 12:38 "That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?" John 12:39 "Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again," John 12:40 "He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them." ohn 12:41 "These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him."

that Glory is in Isaiah chapter 6,

But thanks for the reply, good day.

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

Again you don't know the truth. I have ask you a question.
Where is Jesus now? What is he doing now? Today!!
answer, he is everywhere, have you not READ, Ephesians 4:10 "He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)" he is God, who fills both heaven and Earth. Jeremiah 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?" Jeremiah 23:24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD."

is he NOT "IN" you also? dwelling in your heart, and as said everywhere in heaven also. for he rules. for in "Diversity" he sits on the throne, and in Spirit....... you should know, if not ..... don't worry about it.... (smile), :eek: YIKES!

good day,

PICJAG, 101G.