Who is the rat at mara lago?

Sounds just like "Mr. Ten Percent" then, you know "The Big Guy", that mentally challenged current occupant of the White House. He couldn't even put his own jacket on by himself the other day.
Older people, like me, have arthritis. I have problems putting on my socks. That does not make me mentally challenged.

Older people, like me, have arthritis. I have problems putting on my socks. That does not make me mentally challenged.
You are not the POTUS who can start a war or sign legislation that will affect us all.

Have you seen the videos of Biden speaking? Many times he does not know what he is saying or where he even is. The man needs note cards to tell him where to sit and what the event is all about. He turned around after speaking once and put his hand out to shake someone's hand, and the only problem was THERE WAS NO ONE THERE!

I live in a retirement park in Florida and most of my friends are Biden's age. Believe me, none of them are capable of being the POTUS which is a highly demanding job, both physically and mentally. They aren't capable and neither is Biden as we all can see.

Sounds just like "Mr. Ten Percent" then, you know "The Big Guy", that mentally challenged current occupant of the White House. He couldn't even put his own jacket on by himself the other day.
Instead of addressing criticisms of Trump, a lot of you criticize Biden instead.

If your calf guy is so great, why not defend him, instead of attacking the other guy?

Integrity is recognizing that Trump is a traitor to the USA, and is only motivated by what profits him.
Integrity is recognizing that Biden is a traitor to the USA, and is only motivated by what profits him.
See how that works….

Well, yes I am.
I think honesty and integrity and fidelity and reliance on facts are important.
Says the poster who just defended the multiple lies Biden has told.
You don’t rely on facts or care about integrity whatsoever.
Trump embodies none of those, and that should be pointed out.
Neither does Biden, but you don’t care because he’s on your side so you couldn’t care less about his lack of honesty and integrity.

Last edited:
If the Trump family were watching the FBI search, they can hardly accuse them of planting evidence, right?
Or maybe they did, and if they are accused of it and deny it, then the evidence can be presented.
That’s what I would do.

I think you mean patriot.
You mean like the “patriots”’that lies about the dossier? Or the “patriots” in the FBI that hatched the whitmer kidnapping plot?

There was no tip from anyone. Anytime they say “anonymous source” it’s a lie.

So you think that someone who sees illegal behavior that jeopardizes the safety of the USA and reports it should be tarred by calling them a rat?

I think they should be praised as a patriot.
I think anyone that believes that story is foolish.

Neither does Biden, but you don’t care because he’s on your side so you couldn’t care less about his lack of honesty and integrity.
Every single time Trump is attacked, the response is not a defence of Trump, but an attack on his opponent/s.

What does that say about him?
edit per mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Back