who is this man?

The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, was not a liar
But you are brainwashed because of the church that taught you to worship a man, not the Lord of human

Prophet Muhammad and Prophet Jesus, peace be upon them,

They worshiped the Father alone

Christians contradict the words of Christ

The problem with Christians is that they follow the words of the unknown scribes and Paul, who destroyed the original doctrine of Christ, and do not follow the true teachings of Christ.
And they believe superstition,

22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

To whom does Jesus say this phrase to the Jews or to the Muslims?? Or for the Christians who say that we cast out demons in the name of God?

Of course,
the Christians who say that we cast out demons in the name of God

they are neither Muslims nor Jews, because they do not consider Christ a God or son of god

Now you know that the curse of God will be upon you and the Christians who say to Christ, Lord

see herre

أحمد ديدات عودة المسيح وأسبابها

Christ rejects Christians on the Day of Resurrection ...! Hashem in an interview with a Christian lady - the corner of the speakers - (Hyde Park - London)

The Prophet Muhammad,

False prophet
peace be upon him,

There is no peace for the wicked.
was not a liar

Yes, he was. See below.
But you are brainwashed
Followers of Islam believe in a false god.

because of the church

Correction. The Bible.
that taught you to worship a man,

Which proves the Lord Jesus is also God because He is the proper recipient of prayer.
https://forums.carm.org/threads/to-pray-to-jesus-or-not-to-pray-to-jesus.10760/page-12#post-961606

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
(Matthew 15:24).

Since people read this literally, perhaps its actually talking about a Sheep that could talk. The Quran also has talking animals. So perhaps everyone in ancient times were like Dr Dolittle.

Lord, one of the names attributed to Jesus, means teacher, not God, contrary to what is reported in Christian

You wanted to ask a question in class, you raise your hand and say:

"My teacher!". It could be this instead:
"My Rab!".
"My Lord!".

All are same thing, but not God.

"My Lord" does not imply the divinity of Christ

“My Lord ” does not mean divinity, because my Lord means “Teacher” and “My God” was said about others, including Moses, judges, and even Satan.

Praise be to God, a Muslim adheres to the words of the previous prophets and the words of the prophets Jesus and Muhammad, peace be upon them

He does not care about the nonsense of the Bible and the interpretations of the Church contrary to the words of Christ

من هو الإله الحق؟ هاشم ومنصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الأول

من هو الإله الحق؟ هاشم ومنصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الثاني

Lord, one of the names attributed to Jesus, means teacher, not God,

"Lord" means God in reference to the Lord Jesus because He is referred to as "Lord" in prayer (Acts 1:24-25) - and prayer should be rendered unto God alone.

Lord, one of the names attributed to Jesus, means teacher, not God, contrary to what is reported in Christian

You wanted to ask a question in class, you raise your hand and say:

"My teacher!". It could be this instead:
"My Rab!".
"My Lord!".

Are you saying people in 1st century Palestine were speaking English?

"Lord" means God in reference to the Lord Jesus because He is referred to as "Lord" in prayer (Acts 1:24-25) - and prayer should be rendered unto God alone.
Nonsensical argument. "Lord" is an address to God, even the Father of Jesus Christ, as Jesus himself used this term when referring to his own Father in heaven.

However Mahomet did not acknowledge Jesus as the Son of God, which is a rather more serious issue, because "son of God" IS what Jesus taught of himself.

Mahomet doesn't acknowledge Jesus, for he said "God had no Son". It's not that he repudiates the "trinity" (which is forgiveable), but that he repudiates Jesus himself.

That Jesus is called a "prophet" by Islam is irrelevant and meaningless. It is a self-deception of Islam..

1. Jesus Never Instructed His Disciples to Worship Himself or the Holy Ghost, but God and God Only

Luke 11:2 “When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.”

John 16:23 “In that day, you shall ask me nothing. Whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name.”

John 4:23 “The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.”

If Jesus was God, he would have sought worship for himself. Since he didn’t, instead he sought worship for God in the heavens, therefore, he was not God.

2. The Bible Says that Jesus Recognized, Prayed, & Worshipped the Only True God

Jesus prayed to God with the words:

John 17:3 “…that they might know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.”

Jesus prayed to God all night:

Luke 6:12 “he continued all night in prayer to God.”

…because:

Matthew 20:28: Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve.

How did Jesus pray to God?

Matthew 26:39 ‘…he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, ‘My Father…”

Even Paul said:

Hebrews 5:7 “During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.”

Who was Jesus praying to when he fell on his face with loud cries and petitions? Was it himself? Was Jesus crying in tears to himself pleading to be saved from death? No man, sane or insane, prays to himself! Surely the answer must be a resounding ‘No.’ Jesus was praying to “the only true God.” Jesus was the servant of the One Who sent him. Can there be a clearer proof that Jesus was not God?

The Quran confirms that Jesus called for the worship of the Only True God:

“Truly, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (alone). This is the straight path.” (Quran 3:51

Sheikh Ahmed Deedat vs Sjoberg - Is Jesus God? [Debate]

3-

So again, what does “Son of God” mean? And if Jesus Christ has exclusive rights to the term, why does the Bible record, “...for I (God) am a father to Israel, and Ephraim (i.e. Israel) is my firstborn” (Jeremiah 31:9) and, “...Israel is My son, even my firstborn” (Exodus 4:22)? Taken in the context of Romans 8:14, which reads, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God,” many scholars conclude that “Son of God” is metaphorical and, as with christos, doesn’t imply exclusivity. After all, The Oxford Dictionary of the Jewish Religion confirms that in Jewish idiom “Son of God” is clearly metaphorical. To quote, “Son of God, term occasionally found in Jewish literature, biblical and post-biblical, but nowhere implying physical descent from the Godhead.” Hasting’s Bible Dictionary comments:

In Semitic usage “sonship” is a conception somewhat loosely employed to denote moral rather than physical or metaphysical relationship. Thus “sons of Belial” (Jg 19:22 etc.) are wicked men, not descendants of Belial; and in the NT the “children of the bridechamber” are wedding guests. So a “son of God” is a man, or even a people, who reflect the character of God. There is little evidence that the title was used in Jewish circles of the Messiah, and a sonship which implied more than a moral relationship would be contrary to Jewish monotheism.[

And in any case, the list of candidates for “son of God” begins with Adam, as per Luke 3:38: “...Adam, which was the son of God.”

Entire nations are referred to as sons, or children of God. Examples include:

Genesis 6:2, “That the sons of God saw the daughters of men…”

Genesis 6:4, “There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men…”

Deuteronomy 14:1, “Ye are the children of the Lord your God.”

Job 1:6, “Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD…”

3-

So again, what does “Son of God” mean? And if Jesus Christ has exclusive rights to the term, why does the Bible record, “...for I (God) am a father to Israel, and Ephraim (i.e. Israel) is my firstborn” (Jeremiah 31:9) and, “...Israel is My son, even my firstborn” (Exodus 4:22)? Taken in the context of Romans 8:14, which reads, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God,” many scholars conclude that “Son of God” is metaphorical and, as with christos, doesn’t imply exclusivity. After all, The Oxford Dictionary of the Jewish Religion confirms that in Jewish idiom “Son of God” is clearly metaphorical. To quote, “Son of God, term occasionally found in Jewish literature, biblical and post-biblical, but nowhere implying physical descent from the Godhead.” Hasting’s Bible Dictionary comments:

In Semitic usage “sonship” is a conception somewhat loosely employed to denote moral rather than physical or metaphysical relationship. Thus “sons of Belial” (Jg 19:22 etc.) are wicked men, not descendants of Belial; and in the NT the “children of the bridechamber” are wedding guests. So a “son of God” is a man, or even a people, who reflect the character of God. There is little evidence that the title was used in Jewish circles of the Messiah, and a sonship which implied more than a moral relationship would be contrary to Jewish monotheism.[

And in any case, the list of candidates for “son of God” begins with Adam, as per Luke 3:38: “...Adam, which was the son of God.”

Entire nations are referred to as sons, or children of God. Examples include:

Genesis 6:2, “That the sons of God saw the daughters of men…”

Genesis 6:4, “There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men…”

Deuteronomy 14:1, “Ye are the children of the Lord your God.”

Job 1:6, “Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD…”

The distinction between Jesus and other sons of God, is that only Jesus is "begotten" i.e. monogenes (Greek). All other sons of God in the bible are adopted.

John 3:18 “There is no judgment against anyone who believes in [Jesus]. But anyone who does not believe in [Jesus] has already been judged for not believing in God's one and only [begotten] Son.

2. The Bible Says that Jesus Recognized, Prayed, & Worshipped the Only True God

Jesus prayed to God with the words:

John 17:3 “…that they might know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.”

Jesus prayed to God all night:

Luke 6:12 “he continued all night in prayer to God.”

…because:

Matthew 20:28: Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve.

How did Jesus pray to God?

Matthew 26:39 ‘…he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, ‘My Father…”

Even Paul said:

Hebrews 5:7 “During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.”

Who was Jesus praying to when he fell on his face with loud cries and petitions? Was it himself? Was Jesus crying in tears to himself pleading to be saved from death? No man, sane or insane, prays to himself! Surely the answer must be a resounding ‘No.’ Jesus was praying to “the only true God.” Jesus was the servant of the One Who sent him. Can there be a clearer proof that Jesus was not God?

The Quran confirms that Jesus called for the worship of the Only True God:

“Truly, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (alone). This is the straight path.” (Quran 3:51
It is correct to say that the Father is the "only true God."

Here "God" is a title and used with the Greek & Hebrew article.

However in the Old Testament, there was a further use of El/Elohim to refer to those invested with the authority of God, but without possessing any titular right to "God". This descriptor denoted, not a lesser God, but an agent of God (i.e. of true God). True God uses different agents to convey his authority and his word. These can be angels, humans or the Logos, invested with the authority of God in heaven, or Jesus the incarate Logos.

It is in this description/agency sense that "God" is imputed in the bible to all of the aforementioned. This does not denote a Trinitarian God, but a divine hierarchy, as to which the Father is at the top.

Thus whilst Jesus instructed his followers to pray to the Father, he acknowledged himself as, and demanded other perceive him as, The Son of God, due to his speaking the very words of God, and his being the incarate Logos. In Old Testament parlance, such a status attracted the descriptor El (cf. Mighty God in Isaiah 9:6).

It is permissible in Christianity to drink wine, usury, fornication, gambling and drugs

Murder, theft and adultery etc:
It is not permissible in Christianity to sin. If we do sin through the weakness of the human flesh we can repent and ask forgiveness and we are forgiven based on what Jesus did for us on the cross Isiah 53. No true Christian wants to sin. The Apostle John said that any Christian that willfully and deliberately continues to sin has never seen God or known Him.

Muhammad was a false prophet in that he denied the Lord Jesus is God. If he died believing this lie then the curse of God is upon him.
We are not rejected by God for not believing that Jesus is God. We are rejected when we reject the atonement, God's plan of redemption and that is what Muslims do. They also must believe that Jesus is the Son of God
1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denies the Father and the Son.
1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denies the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledges the Son hath the Father also.

Jesus is not God the Father, He is the Son of God, they are two distinct persons or souls. Whenever we say Jesus is God to a Muslim, they think we are saying that He is the Father which is incorrect theologically.

We are not rejected by God for not believing that Jesus is God.

The above is false.

See point 3.

32 Christian scholars accompanied by 50 religious groups

These scholars discovered that words like "begotten" (begotten) or "only son" are impostures:

John 3:18 “There is no judgment against anyone who believes in [Jesus]. But anyone who does not believe in [Jesus] has already been judged for not believing in God's one and only [begotten] Son.

“Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, ."[The Bible, 1st epistle of John 5: 1]

This verse has been deleted in the standard version revised and corrected by Christian scholars. This verse was deleted and considered a forgery.

And also

Scholars and the Committee omitted the word “Bodily Born”

because

It is impossible for a child to come except through marriage, so Mary must have become God’s wife, and this is not permissible.

Because God does not have a wife

And because the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him, his birth was a miracle from God without a father

What is meant by deletion is the physical meaning of the word born

and Paying attention to the figurative meaning of the word born

All this shows that in the language of the authors of the Gospels, “God’s begotten son” is expressed for every righteous and righteous person who is closely related to God and who is close to God, whom God loves and takes care of and makes him one of his own and his loved ones.

In all of these texts, the expressions: Son of God, children of God, , were used, with that figurative meaning that was mentioned above.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

2-

There is no divine hierarchy

But prophets of God (the Father) were sent by God to guide mankind and to worship the Father alone
Therefore, these prophets are not equal to God, even if God gave them gifts and grants, and some authorities are not considered gods.

Elohim El, Elah, Alah
In the Bible, God is very often referred to as ‘Elohim’ in the Hebrew language. The ‘im’ in the ending is a plural of honour and God is referred to as ‘El’ or ‘Elah’ in the English Bible with commentary, edited by reverend C. I. Scofield. ‘Elah’ is alternatively spelled as ‘Alah’. The difference in spelling is only of a single ‘L’. Muslims spell Allah as ‘Allah’ while the Reverend has spelled it as Alah and they pronounce it as ‘Elah’. Muslims pronounce it as Allah. Hebrew and Arabic are sister languages therefore we say it should be pronounced as ‘Allah’ and not as ‘Elah’.

The video will show how Allah was used by all semetic religions.
Ahmed Deedat Answer - Where was the word 'ALLAH' lost by Jews and Christians?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

3-

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

The text in the Septuagint version, which is the oldest Christian version of the Old Testament

ὅτι παιδίον ἐγεννήθη ἡμῖν υἱὸς καὶ ἐδόθη ἡμῖν οὗ ἡ ἀρχὴ ἐγενήθη ἐπὶ τοῦ ὤμου αὐτοῦ καὶ καλεῖται τὸ ὄνομα αὐτοῦ μεγάλης βουλῆς ἄγγελος ἐγὼ γὰρ ἄξω εἰρήνην ἐπὶ τοὺς ἄρχοντας εἰρήνην καὶ ὑγίειαν αὐτῷ

English translation of the text

For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, whose government is upon his shoulder: and his name is called the Messenger of great counsel: for I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to him

According to the text, the child's is the Messenger of God, and there is no indication in the text that this child is a mighty god or that he is God

This indicates that the Septuagint writers did not believe that this text says that the child or the person that the text is talking about is a mighty god. It also indicates that This idea was never among the Jews.

It also indicates that the saying that this text indicates the divinity of Christ came very late and was not known before

The Hebrew text is

כי־ילד ילד־ לנו בן נתן־ לנו ותהי המשׂרה על־שׁכמו ויקרא שׁמו פלא יועץ אל גבור אביעד שׂר־שׁלום׃

English translation of the Hebrew text
For a child has been born to us, a son given to us, and the authority is upon his shoulder, and the wondrous adviser, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, called his name, "the prince of peace

A child was born to them in the past
The text does not mention the explicit name of the child

Thus, we see that the Jews had no idea that this was a prophecy about The expected messiah

the Jewish site of Chabad, which has the translation according to the Jewish reading

Jewish interpretation of the text
Jewish interpretation from the same site (Chabad site)

For a child has been born to us: Although Ahaz is wicked, his son who was born to him many years ago [nine years prior to his assuming the throne] to be our king in his stead, shall be a righteous man, and the authority of the Holy One, blessed be He, and His yoke shall be on his shoulder, for he shall engage in the Torah and observe the commandments, and he shall bend his shoulder to bear the burden of the Holy One, blessed be He.
: and… called his name: The Holy One, blessed be He, Who gives wondrous counsel, is a mighty God and an everlasting Father, called Hezekiah’s name, “the prince of peace,” since peace and truth will be in his days

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

4-
You dodged Acts 1:24-25.

24 Then they prayed, “Lord, you know everyone’s heart. Show us which of these two you have chosen 25 to take over this apostolic ministry, which Judas left to go where he belongs.”

As I said the word Lord means the teacher

And praying here for the Father ( God )alone, not to Christ

Because they prayed to the father

Then they asked Christ because he the Prophet of God

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

5-

Jesus is not God the Father, He is the Son of God, they are two distinct persons or souls. Whenever we say Jesus is God to a Muslim, they think we are saying that He is the Father which is incorrect theologically.

The Muslim does not think so

But the Muslim knows that you equate Christ with the Father

And Christ is not equal to the Father

Because Jesus said my father is greater than me
Christ does not know when the Day of Resurrection will be, because the Father alone knows it

Christ does not forgive sins, but Christ asks the Father for forgiveness

I answered you, but your eyesight is weak

4-
Acts 1:24-25.

24 Then they prayed, “Lord, you know everyone’s heart. Show us which of these two you have chosen 25 to take over this apostolic ministry, which Judas left to go where he belongs.”

The above is false.

See point 3.
Your quote does not say we have to believe that Jesus is God the Father in order to be saved. We must believe in the atonement, that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and rose from the dead so we could have eternal life. The Apostle John says we must believe that Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus is not God the Father, they are two distinct persons or souls that are unified and made one by their mutual Holy Spirit.

I answered you, but your eyesight is weak

4-
Acts 1:24-25.

You still totally dodged the evidence I supplied concerning Acts 1:24-25.
You avoided it because it refutes your heresy. This has happened at least twice. Thus, I am to reject you as a heretic (Titus 3:10).
Say hello to my Ignore button.

Bye

Back