Who killed Jesus ?

You said indeed. That is what you said to what he said. He said that Jesus died for every sinner.

I knew you didn't know what Calvinism teaches. You're all over the place.
Lol.
Why not ask Alive exactly what they meant on that part? If this person is reformed or not is their business.
Besides that particular statement, I don’t agree with (FYI) I was just impressed with the way the post was worded and I wasn’t judging the person. I’d say Alive will have some great contributions on this forum.
But you see it as you like.

It’s nice to see I have a follower in you. ?

Besides that particular statement, I don’t agree with (FYI) I was just impressed with the way the post was worded and I wasn’t judging the person. I’d say Alive will have some great contributions on this forum.

Sadly, what too many people in society today have lost is the ability to appreciate people they disagree with. Too many extremists today think you can't agree with a person's comments or attitude unless you agree with 100% of their ideology. Anyone who has positive things to say to somene who has 80% or 97% agreement is "demonized".

EDITED BY MOD--rule 12 violation

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, what too many people in society today have lost is the ability to appreciate people they disagree with. Too many extremists today think you can't agree with a person's comments or attitude unless you agree with 100% of their ideology. Anyone who has positive things to say to somene who has 80% or 97% agreement is "demonized".

Case in point is civic demonizing Calvinists.
It's a sad state of affairs.
Thanks Theo, your absolutely right.

Calvin would have had you punished for letting the "narrative" down. Calvin didn't play around. He ruled with an "iron fist".....

Mat 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
Mat 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
Mat 23:4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
Mat 23:5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
Mat 23:6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
Mat 23:7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
If I’m interested in Calvin’s biography I can find much better sources. But thanks anyway. ?

This is absolutely correct. Christ the Lamb slain from before creation took the full punishment due of every sin and sinner. God’s judgement. He judged. He sacrificed His own Son. This is the core of the gospel.
Clearly not murder…..a just judgement. Grace.
Welcome to CARM, Alive.

You said indeed. That is what you said to what he said. He said that Jesus died for every sinner.

I knew you didn't know what Calvinism teaches. You're all over the place.
Hello there. What I meant was that Christ agreeing to being judged in our place and submitting as the Lamb, He and the Father and Holy Spirit were acting out of Grace, which, btw…is how God has dealt with man from day one until now. Always Christ and always Grace. Yes unmerited favor. Always Grace at every milestone.
God Bless

Hello there. What I meant was that Christ agreeing to being judged in our place and submitting as the Lamb, He and the Father and Holy Spirit were acting out of Grace, which, btw…is how God has dealt with man from day one until now. Always Christ and always Grace. Yes unmerited favor. Always Grace at every milestone.
God Bless
ditto

God Bless
Amen!

You might consider changing your handle to "kettle"....

ROTFLOL!

I love when people try to be insulting, and end up shooting themselves in the foot!
"Kettle" would be a VERY appropriate nickname for me, so thank you!

It's like when Leftists call Larry Elder or Candace Owens "Uncle Tom", they clearly don't understand who "Uncle Tom" actually was!

Thank you again for the compliment! :D

Back