Who or What is the Trinity ?

1 Tim 3:13- Those who have served well gain an excellent standing and great assurance in their faith in Christ Jesus.
14- Although I hope to come to you soon, I am writing you these instructions so that, 15- if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God’s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.
16- Beyond all question, the mystery from which true godliness springs is great:

He appeared in the flesh, [Jesus. not any 'Trinity']
was vindicated by the spirit, [not any 'Trinity]
was seen by angels,
was preached among the nations,
was believed on in the world,
was taken up in glory. [Jesus. not any 'Trinity']

God's household was being encouraged to continue in their faith in Christ Jesus, the one God (not a 'Trinity') has appointed!

1 Tim 3:13- Those who have served well gain an excellent standing and great assurance in their faith in Christ Jesus.
14- Although I hope to come to you soon, I am writing you these instructions so that, 15- if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God’s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.
16- Beyond all question, the mystery from which true godliness springs is great:

He appeared in the flesh, [Jesus. not any 'Trinity']
was vindicated by the spirit, [not any 'Trinity]
was seen by angels,
was preached among the nations,
was believed on in the world,
was taken up in glory. [Jesus. not any 'Trinity']

God's household was being encouraged to continue in their faith in Christ Jesus, the one God (not a 'Trinity') has appointed!
I didn't say a Trinity, you did.

I said God and the Living God is "He". YHWH became flesh, not Jesus.

WOW! He isn't God!

Acts 2:36- Let all the house of Israel therefore know assuredly that
God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified.”

I didn't say a Trinity, you did.

I said God and the Living God is "He". YHWH became flesh, not Jesus.
Wait a minute you are saying that YHWH became Jesus... but Jesus is not YHWH? So when YHWH became flesh he was not YHWH anymore but Jesus who is not YHWH. So why you arguing that Jesus is YHWH when you are saying he is not YHWH?

Wait a minute you are saying that YHWH became Jesus... but Jesus is not YHWH? So when YHWH became flesh he was not YHWH anymore but Jesus who is not YHWH. So why you arguing that Jesus is YHWH when you are saying he is not YHWH?
Read it again.

I did not say Jesus is not YHWH.

But Jesus is not YHWH...why are you saying that YHWH became flesh?...If you say YHWH became flesh then YHWH became Jesus...then lied when he said this is my beloved son...
That is because you believe YHWH is the Father. I believe YHWH is a person, who eternally and simultaneously
exists as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

You don't know what the Trinity means???
Under what rock did you crawl out?
It seems this word has different meanings for everyone. I reject the Athanasian Creed, if that helps.

Back