Who or What is the Trinity ?

That is because you believe YHWH is the Father.
And he is.... that is why the son called him Father and he called the son beloved son.

I believe YHWH is a person, who eternally and simultaneously
exists as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Where does the scripture teach that so you believe it? Show me that exact quote in the scripture
It seems this word has different meanings for everyone. I reject the Athanasian Creed, if that helps.
You reject the creed where your beliefs are written... That is very convenient.

Why won't he POST them?
Is he AFRAID of the context?
And He was NO angel.
Why won't he POST them?
And He was NO angel.
Why not POST the scriptures? Want me to do it FOR you?
And He was NO angel.
Why won't he POST them?
And He was NO angel.
And he is.... that is why the son called him Father and he called the son beloved son.

Where does the scripture teach that so you believe it? Show me that exact quote in the scripture

You reject the creed where your beliefs are written... That is very convenient.
The Father called The Son MY beloved Son.

1 Tim 3:13- Those who have served well gain an excellent standing and great assurance in their faith in Christ Jesus.
14- Although I hope to come to you soon, I am writing you these instructions so that, 15- if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God’s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.
16- Beyond all question, the mystery from which true godliness springs is great:

He appeared in the flesh, [Jesus. not any 'Trinity']
was vindicated by the spirit, [not any 'Trinity]
was seen by angels,
was preached among the nations,
was believed on in the world,
was taken up in glory. [Jesus. not any 'Trinity']

God's household was being encouraged to continue in their faith in Christ Jesus, the one God (not a 'Trinity') has appointed!
HE refers to God in 3:15 IOW God The Son.

NOPE it do not help. Theotes only means...get this...divine. GodHEAD is misnomer and added-on, in the history of our cherished past. Please tell me where this term is ever described. It does not even MAKE SENSE. God is God is God in Judaism. WHO, YHWH. WHAT, The Unique One True God sir. Where does a single HEAD translate into...3 huh huh HEADS of consciousness, will desire characteristics deliniated from the other one, sir?
Godhead is just an older way of saying the state of being God. It has nothing to do with having 3 heads, etc.

And He was NO angel.

And He was NO angel.

And He was NO angel.

And He was NO angel.

The Father called The Son MY beloved Son.
And God the Father called His own Son "God":

Heb. 1, NASB--

God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, 2 [a]in these last days has spoken to us [b]in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the [c]world. 3 [d]And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and [e]upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become as much better than the angels, as He has inherited a more excellent name than they.

5 For to which of the angels did He ever say,

“You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You”?
And again,

“I will be a Father to Him
And He shall be a Son to Me”?
6 And when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says,

“And let all the angels of God worship Him.”
7 And of the angels He says,

“Who makes His angels winds,
And His ministers a flame of fire.”
8 But of the Son He says,

Your throne, O God, is forever and ever,
And the righteous scepter is the scepter of His kingdom.
9 “You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness above Your companions.”
10 And,

“You, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth,
And the heavens are the works of Your hands;
11 They will perish, but You remain;
And they all will become old like a garment,
12 And like a mantle You will roll them up;
Like a garment they will also be changed.
But You are the same,
And Your years will not come to an end.”

Angels worship God--so, here, angels are commanded to worship the Son.

You mean to tell me you HONESTLY read John 3:16 as saying:
" For the TriuneGod so loved the world that They gave Their God-the-Son, that whoever believes in him should not go the Hellfire but live in Heaven"?
Now who is changing the word of God?

This verse is about God the Father giving His one and only Son to us to be our Savior. Hence HIS "only begotten Son." Or more accurately, "His ONE AND ONLY Son."

But we do have this in the Great Commission:

Matt. 28 NASB--. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the NAME of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit...

One Singular Name for Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Tell us, what is God's holy name for Himself?

Therefore you have more than one God... you said God called his son God that makes two Gods... you have another one hiding somewhere... Now you will argue that there is only one God... but you clearly identified two...

Therefore you have more than one God... you said God called his son God that makes two Gods... you have another one hiding somewhere... Now you will argue that there is only one God... but you clearly identified two...
No, it doesn't. It makes 2 Persons in the Godhead (with the HS being the third). Scripture affirms that there is ONLY one God in existence and that "God is One." Yet all three Persons in the Godhead are called "God" in the Bible. So, while God is one BEING or entity, He is somehow composed of three separate and distinct Persons. That would be impossible for us to do, but not God, for "nothing is impossible with God."

WOW! He isn't God!

Acts 2:36- Let all the house of Israel therefore know assuredly that
God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified.”
Lord and Christ are titles, that describe something about Jesus' position and work. They are not about His nature. The Word of God is the Anointed One, and our Master and Lord.

1 Tim 3:13- Those who have served well gain an excellent standing and great assurance in their faith in Christ Jesus.
14- Although I hope to come to you soon, I am writing you these instructions so that, 15- if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God’s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.
16- Beyond all question, the mystery from which true godliness springs is great:

He appeared in the flesh, [Jesus. not any 'Trinity']
was vindicated by the spirit, [not any 'Trinity]
was seen by angels,
was preached among the nations,
was believed on in the world,
was taken up in glory. [Jesus. not any 'Trinity']

God's household was being encouraged to continue in their faith in Christ Jesus, the one God (not a 'Trinity') has appointed!
it doesn't mean Trinity because this is about Jesus the Son of God, Who died for us.

Nope Jesus does not say he is God Jesus said that he is the good shepherd. If Jesus is God then Jesus is his own Father

God cannot die sir God is immortal.
But man can--hence, why Jesus became Incarnate as a man. He also said that "No one takes my life from Me, but I gave it up of my own free will." (paraphrased). He has the power to lay down His life and the power to TAKE IT UP AGAIN. And this command He received from His Father.

The bold in red above is not true at all and you can check this out yourself, for in every other place where the writer of Hebrews compares the angels with the Son, he uses passages from the OT and there is no passage in the OT for the above in red.

The reason why there is none, is because in this case the writer was giving a quote from Luke 2:

Luke 2:11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. 12 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”

13 Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,

14 “Glory to God in the highest heaven,
and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”

15 When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, “Let’s go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about.”

Notice who was worshiped at the birth of Jesus, for it wasn't Jesus but rather the Father and it was done as a sign to those who saw and heard it.

You will not find any other passage where it says Jesus was worshiped by the angels when he was born and like I said, the writer always gave an OT reference when comparing the angels to the Son but not here and that is because it was something that all of the disciples passed on by word of mouth and which was then written in Luke 2:11-15.

Nope Jesus does not say he is God Jesus said that he is the good shepherd. If Jesus is God then Jesus is his own Father

No, that is modalism.

David called God the Lord--all caps LORD, meaning YHWH--his SHEPHERD. Jesus said HE is the good shepherd. 1 Peter 5 has Peter calling Jesus the "chief shepherd."

But Jesus DID call Himself by God's holy covenant Name--"Before Abraham was, I AM."
God cannot die sir God is immortal.
But man can--hence, why Jesus became Incarnate AS a man, so He was born of a woman, born under the Law, to redeem us from the curse of the Law, by becoming a curse for us. He kept the Law perfectly AS a man. But He never ceased to be God even in His incarnation, but limited His power and glory in His humbled state--He "who was rich became poor, for our sakes."

The bold in red about if not true at all and you can check this out yourself, for in every other place where the writer of Hebrews compares the angels with the Son, he uses passages from the OT and there is no passage in the OT for the above in red.

The reason why there is none, is because in this case the writer was giving a quote from Luke 2:

Luke 2:11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. 12 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”

13 Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,

14 “Glory to God in the highest heaven,
and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”

15 When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, “Let’s go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about.”

Notice who was worshiped at the birth of Jesus, for it wasn't Jesus but rather the Father and it was done as a sign to those who saw and heard it.

You will not find any other passage where it says Jesus was worshiped by the angels when he was born and like I said, the writer always gave an OT reference when comparing the angels to the Son but not here and that is because it was something that all of the disciples passed on by word of mouth and which was then written in Luke 2:11-15.
. The writer of Hebrews, under the inspiration of the HS, has commanded God's angels to worship the Son. Also, "firstborn" in this case means "highest in rank; first in pre-eminence, the one with the right to rule." Since Jesus is God's ONLY Son.

Back