Who or What is the Trinity ?

johnny guitar

Psalm 18:11
He shrouded himself in darkness, veiling his approach with dark rain clouds. ROTFL....

It says shall, which hasn't happened. Do you have something else???

Solomon actually sat on YHWH's throne, 1 Chronicles 29:23 -
So Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king in place of his father David. He prospered and all Israel obeyed him.
God Himself NEVER sat on the throne of Israel; Jesus The DIVINE King of Israel did NOT sit on the throne; His representatives did.

Tanachreader

You said I was in darkness. I stand with God.

Nope. Solomon actually sat on the LORD's throne.
“In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.”

Jewjitzu

Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Then, there really is no throne in heaven. It's all figurative, as God is not physical. But, Solomon did sit on the LORD's throne.

Tanachreader

Then, there really is no throne in heaven. It's all figurative, as God is not physical. But, Solomon did sit on the LORD's throne.

Who walked past Moses and showed His backside. What did they teach you!

23And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen

Solomon was an earthly King.
Yeshua is the KING of kings and LORD of Lords.

As for the throne
Rev 22
3And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

Jewjitzu

Who walked past Moses and showed His backside. What did they teach you!

23And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen
These are metaphors for God's forgiveness, Isaiah 38:18, Exodus 34:6-7.

You need to get past the milk and chew on some meat.

Solomon was an earthly King.
Yeshua is the KING of kings and LORD of Lords.
You have zero proof.

As for the throne
Rev 22
3And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
It doesn't say the lamb sits on God's throne as Solomon did.

OldShepherd

Ye are Gods, Psalm 82:6.
Rubbish, and you know it. I would not have expected someone who claims to be a Jew to misrepresent this scripture like this.
Isaiah 44:8
8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.​

Jewjitzu

Rubbish, and you know it. I would not have expected someone who claims to be a Jew to misrepresent this scripture like this.
It's not rubbish. It's what the verse says. Understanding it is a different point.

Isaiah 44:8

8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.
Then the trinity is debunked. There are no persons with God that are God too. Thank you.