Who or What is the Trinity ?

Are you calling Jesus a liar when He said destroy this temple(His body) and in 3 days I will raise it up again.

John 2:19-22
Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”

20 They replied, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?” 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

John 10:17-18
The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

hope this helps !!!
Boy are you ever stubborn, for in John 2:18-22, Jesus' disciples did not understand him to be saying that he would raise himself from the dead but only that after God restored his life back into his body, he would raise up the Temple of his body that they attempted to destroy.

For word "raised" in the passive voice in verse 22 proves this civic, and also the testimony of the other disciples in their narratives of the resurrection prove it as well, for none of them speak of Jesus raising himself from the dead.

Neither is Jesus actually saying that he would raise himself from the dead in John 10:17-18 either, for all he is saying in this text is that God gave him a commandment that if, if if, he would lay down his life in death (let this cup pass from me), he would receive (lambano) back again from death and his authority that he speaks of, is the word of God on it because God cannot lie.

That is why John used that word "hina" in the 17th verse, for Jesus laid his life down in death "hina" in order might receive it back again from having died, it is right there under your nose when you read it but your bias preconceived head knowledge won't let you be honest about it.

Last edited:
Boy are you ever stubborn, for in John 2:18-22, Jesus' disciples did not understand him to be saying that he would raise himself from the dead but only that after God restored his life back into his body, he would raise up the Temple of his body that they attempted to destroy.

For word "raised" in the passive voice in verse 22 proves this civic, and also the testimony of the other disciples in their narratives of the resurrection prove it as well, for none of them speak of Jesus raising himself from the dead.

Neither is Jesus actually saying that he would raise himself from the dead in John 10:17-18 either, for all he is saying in this text is that God gave him a commandment that if, if if, he would lay down his life in death (let this cup pass from me), he would receive (lambano) back again from death and his authority that he speaks of, is the word of God on it because God cannot lie.

That is why John used that word "hina" in the 17th verse, for Jesus laid his life down in death "hina" in order might receive it back again from having died, it is right there under your nose when you read it but your bias preconceived head knowledge won't let you be honest about it.
I believe Jesus and you don't have to thats up to you but He said it and I believe Him that He raised Himself from the dead, the Father raised Him from the dead and the Holy Spirit raised Him from the dead. God raised Jesus from the dead and God is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

1)Romans 6:4 teaches that the Father raised Jesus from the dead.
2)John 2:19-21; 10:17,18 proclaims the Son raised Himself from the dead.
3)Romans 8:11 proclaims the Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead.
4)And Acts 3:26, 13:30, 17:30,31; 1 Thess. 1:9,10; Heb. 13:20 reveal that only God could raise Jesus from the dead.

Therefore the whole of Scripture reveals the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the unity as God were responsible for raising Jesus from the dead. You cannot refute this.

hope this helps !!!

I believe Jesus and you don't have to thats up to you but He said it and I believe Him that He raised Himself from the dead, the Father raised Him from the dead and the Holy Spirit raised Him from the dead. God raised Jesus from the dead and God is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

1)Romans 6:4 teaches that the Father raised Jesus from the dead.
2)John 2:19-21; 10:17,18 proclaims the Son raised Himself from the dead.
3)Romans 8:11 proclaims the Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead.
4)And Acts 3:26, 13:30, 17:30,31; 1 Thess. 1:9,10; Heb. 13:20 reveal that only God could raise Jesus from the dead.

Therefore the whole of Scripture reveals the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the unity as God were responsible for raising Jesus from the dead. You cannot refute this.

hope this helps !!!
First off, he was speaking a spiritual riddle unto the Jews who were already in the process of destroying the OT Temple with their corrupt practices and he was in that sense linking his body to the OT Temple as being what God sent him to replace with himself and his church who is the continuation of his body and the Temple of God on the earth.

In John 10:17 Jesus made it clear what he was saying and what John understood him to be saying by using that Greek word "hina" which means "in order that".

Therefore the commandment was that he would lay down his life "hina" "in order that" he might receive "lambano" it back again from the dead and it really couldn't be more clearly revealed either.

Therefore, you are believing what you want to believe from Jesus' words and not what he was saying or what the disciples understood him to be saying either.

For that passive voice verb "raised" in John 2:22 reveals that neither John nor the other disciples understood Jesus' spiritual riddle to be meaning that he would actually restore his own life back from the dead and if that isn't enough, neither do any of them in their narratives of the resurrection reveal that Jesus raised himself from the dead either.

Therefore you are not really believing what Jesus said or meant to say but rather you are believing what you wanted him to say and mean instead and which is common for those addicted to your false doctrine and cult also Civic.

First off, he was speaking a spiritual riddle unto the Jews who were already in the process of destroying the OT Temple with their corrupt practices and he was in that sense linking his body to the OT Temple as being what God sent him to replace with himself and his church who is the continuation of his body and the Temple of God on the earth.

In John 10:17 Jesus made it clear what he was saying and what John understood him to be saying by using that Greek word "hina" which means "in order that".

Therefore the commandment was that he would lay down his life "hina" "in order that" he might receive "lambano" it back again from the dead and it really couldn't be more clearly revealed either.

Therefore, you are believing what you want to believe from Jesus' words and not what he was saying or what the disciples understood him to be saying either.

For that passive voice verb "raised" in John 2:22 reveals that neither John nor the other disciples understood Jesus' spiritual riddle to be meaning that he would actually restore his own life back from the dead and if that isn't enough, neither do any of them in their narratives of the resurrection reveal that Jesus raised himself from the dead either.

Therefore you are not really believing what Jesus said or meant to say but rather you are believing what you wanted him to say and mean instead and which is common for those addicted to your false doctrine and cult also Civic.
NO one needs power to receive his life back from the dead. ALL men will be resurrected whether they like it or not.

NO one needs power to receive his life back from the dead. ALL men will be resurrected whether they like it or not.
How absolutely ridiculous Johnny, for no one can be raised from the dead without the power of God raising him from the dead and besides that, the Greek word also means authority and the authority that Jesus had in the commandment, was that of God's word on it and God's power to raise him if he obeyed the commandment and which he did.

Surely you are not so simple that you don't know what a commandment is are you Johnny?

Jesus said he received a commandment from his Father and which means he had to obey what God commanded him to do and in John 10:17 Jesus said that the Father loved him because he had decided to lay down his life "hina", IN ORDER THAT he might receive "lambano" it back again and that was the commandment that God gave him dude.

The authority and power was God's word on it, that if he did obey the commandment and lay down his life, he would then receive "lambano" it back again from the dead.

How absolutely ridiculous Johnny, for no one can be raised from the dead without the power of God raising him from the dead and besides that, the Greek word also means authority and the authority that Jesus had in the commandment, was that of God's word on it and God's power to raise him if he obeyed the commandment and which he did.

Surely you are not so simple that you don't know what a commandment is are you Johnny?

Jesus said he received a commandment from his Father and which means he had to obey what God commanded him to do and in John 10:17 Jesus said that the Father loved him because he had decided to lay down his life "hina", IN ORDER THAT he might receive "lambano" it back again and that was the commandment that God gave him dude.

The authority and power was God's word on it, that if he did obey the commandment and lay down his life, he would then receive "lambano" it back again from the dead.
Jesus said He HAD the authority.
Do you have the authority to be raised from the dead????????????????

Wrong you know diddly about Hebrew. I have NOT been told anything I study, as I have shown. You do know what that is don't you?

Not only do you know nothing about Hebrew you evidently can't even comprehend English.
From my previous post.
the meaning of the name given in Ex. iii. 14, where God is represented as speaking, and hence as using the first person—"I am" (
V09p161001.jpg
, from
V09p161002.jpg
, the later equivalent of the archaic stem
V09p161003.jpg
)​

Do you know what the third person singular of "ehyeh" is?

All this from biased people who don't know any more than you do. And you willingly walk in darkness.

You have not shown that I am ignorant but you have clearly shown yours. I quoted from a Jewish source and they certainly do NOT have any Trinitarian bias. Run Forest run.
I recognize that you are very knowledgeable and I wish to ask you a few questions. Do you ever use the term ‘Jesus is God’ and what do you think that means? Please post your reply to my last post on the thread ‘Forgotten Trinity: The Son is not the Spirit’ under the name The Celt.

Jesus said He HAD the authority.
Do you have the authority to be raised from the dead????????????????
Yes as a matter of fact I do and so does every believer also, for our authority that we will be raised from the dead is God's word on it because he cannot lie to us,

For just like Jesus, we were commanded by God to lay down our lives also by putting our faith in God through Christ and with the promise that if we did, we would be raised from the dead and also just like Jesus before us was.

That is the authority Jesus was speaking of also, for again he was commanded to lay down his life in death, "hina" IN ORDER THAT he might receive it back again from death and his authority on that was God's word on it within the commandment he received from God and because God cannot lie.

In other words, God said it and therefore this is our authority, that God will do it because God cannot lie.

Jesus said it right in that 17th verse also, "Therefore my Father loves me, because I lay down my life "hina" IN ORDER THAT, I might receive "lambano" it again.

Matthew 16:25 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.

The authority that I have on this, is God's word that was given to Jesus for me in the above in bold red and also in the bold red below, because God cannot lie, but will fulfill his words on it in righteousness.

John 12:49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. 50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”

Yes as a matter of fact I do and so does every believer also, for our authority that we will be raised from the dead is God's word on it because he cannot lie to us,

For just like Jesus, we were commanded by God to lay down our lives also by putting our faith in God through Christ and with the promise that if we did, we would be raised from the dead and also just like Jesus before us was.

That is the authority Jesus was speaking of also, for again he was commanded to lay down his life in death, "hina" IN ORDER THAT he might receive it back again from death and his authority on that was God's word on it within the commandment he received from God and because God cannot lie.

In other words, God said it and therefore this is our authority, that God will do it because God cannot lie.

Jesus said it right in that 17th verse also, "Therefore my Father loves me, because I lay down my life "hina" IN ORDER THAT, I might receive "lambano" it again.

Matthew 16:25 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.

The authority that I have on this, is God's word that was given to Jesus for me in the above in bold red and also in the bold red below, because God cannot lie, but will fulfill his words on it in righteousness.

John 12:49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. 50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”
Didn't ask whether God's word has authority.
I asked if YOU have the authority to receive your life back.
Jesus DID. You DON'T.

Back