Who or What is the Trinity ?

johnny guitar

see JG, you expose yourself again, if the ONE Spirit came into that body of F;esh then as said you have the G2758 κενόω kenoo problem staring you in the face. because if the ONE Spirit came into that body, and was G2758 κενόω kenoo, then who was upholding the universe?

see your mistake now?

PICJAG,
101G.
I see your strawman now. The ONE Spirit did NOT come into a body.
The ONE Spirit BECAME(NOT came into) a body, The body of The MAN, Jesus Christ.
Who was upholding the universe???The same God who has always upheld it: Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

101G

I see your strawman now. The ONE Spirit did NOT come into a body.
The ONE Spirit BECAME(NOT came into) a body, The body of The MAN, Jesus Christ.
Who was upholding the universe???The same God who has always upheld it: Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
member what you said, in another topic?, "I said The Person in John 1:3 is The BEING(NOT Person)in Isaiah 44:24.), is the the being the three persons? you cannot even see your mistakes.

my, my, my,

well that one God was in that Flesh body, else you have two separate Gods, because the ONE BEING, (Spirit), is as you say Father son and Holy Ghost). now as i said, either all, or some of the Spirit was in that BODY.

when one is so blind, and cannot see the truth, the Lord Jesus said, shake the dust off your feet.

Good day,

PICJAG,
101G.

OldShepherd

Which do you believe- the One God Almighty of the Bible...or the Three Co-Almighties of Churchianity?
In real Christianity as opposed to Russelism, i.e. JWs, or other Contentious, Unscriptural, Later, Theological, Systems we believe that scripture reveals that there is one God. The Father is God but He is not the Son or the Holy Spirit. The Son is God but He is not the Father or the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God but He is not the Son or the Father. There is one God.

Lilel01

In real Christianity as opposed to Russelism, i.e. JWs, or other Contentious, Unscriptural, Later, Theological, Systems we believe that scripture reveals that there is one God. The Father is God but He is not the Son or the Holy Spirit. The Son is God but He is not the Father or the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God but He is not the Son or the Father. There is one God.
Being a Jehovah's Witness is a lot much more than just being non-trinitarian. We do not believe that the dead are still alive in some other dimension, nor that unjust people will be tormented by God in some kind of place of fire. We believe that only 144,000 humans will live in heaven as kings and priests together with Christ over humanity, that will live in paradise on this very Earth restored while evil people will be destroyed by God forever. These beliefs and the rest of them still cannot summarize all that it means to be a Jehovah's Witness, because that also includes a very specific and unique behavior such as not being part of this world or taking sides in the politics of any government or political party, not participate in any military activity or preparation of that type, and much more.

Russelism is a religion that arose many years ago when some Bible students separated themselves from others (later Jehovah's Witnesses) because they decided that Russell was the only leader they should follow, when Russell himself never even hinted at something like that. We, Jehovah's Witnesses, have better understood many things that Russell had not understood correctly at his moment.

That religion still exists, although it is not very prominent among the religious groups of the world.

If you will talk about beliefs, choose the correct terms to describe them.