Who or What is the Trinity ?

John 1:1, John 8:24, John 8:58, John 20:28,Romans 10:13, Joel 2:32, Isaiah 6:1-4, John 12:41, Titus 2:13, 2 Peter 1:1, 2 Peter 1:11, Hebrews 1:8-10, 1 John 5:20, Revelation 1:8 and the list goes on and on and on and on.

hope this helps !!!
Wrong from start to finish. Of course, if you got pink lenses on your glasses, everything you see is pink, Civic. I won't say what that might imply but, for trinsters, the verses say what they want them to say sir. How would "I am YHWH," or..."Jesus is YHWH" get rendered, in the Koine sir? FIRST question an exegete needs to ask himself.

Oh WAIT. Ego eimi ho theos. Find THAT one in Text? Gut GOLLY Civic.

Can I be considered an "Abrahamic Monotheist"? I am Monotheist and Abraham knew that YHWH has revealed Himself in many ways;)(Angel/messenger of the LORD, Word of the LORD, Glory of the LORD). I think he even ate lunch with him in Genesis 18!
You are monotheist in the mo' mo' modalistic sense, Josh.

LOL's! How is it then that Jesus himself told us in John 10:29, that it was the Father who gave him the sheep? When did God give Jesus the sheep Civic?

Of course in the OT, the Father God alone was the Good Shepherd of the sheep, for Jesus had not yet been sent for God to give them into his care and this just shows again, your ignorance about these things civic.

For in the NT, God shepherds the sheep through his human heir (Son) and mediator and the one he has made both Lord and Christ.

You need to be reminded also that Paul very clearly told us "for there is one God and one mediator between God and man, the man Christ Jesus.

Therefore the shepherding of God is mediated through the man Jesus Christ his human heir (Son) and who he has made both Lord and Christ.

In fact, everything that God is towards us, is mediated through his human heir (Son) and only mediator Jesus Christ and this is why they also share the same titles on many things other than the actual name Yahweh God.

1 Timothy 2:5​

King James Version​

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Acts 2:22​

New International Version​

22 “Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.

Acts 2:36

New International Version

36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.”
The pre-incarnate Jesus was David’s Lord. The same one that Abraham made lunch for.
The Lord is my Shepherd refers to Our Lord.
Matthew 22:45 (KJV)
If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

David actually knew and served Him.

The pre-incarnate Jesus was David’s Lord. The same one that Abraham made lunch for.

Which inspired by the Holy Spirit writer can confirm what you said about Jesus having lunch with Abraham dude?

If there is none, and there isn't, then you are propagating a private interpretation of the scripture not given by the Holy Spirit and just like 2 Peter 1:20-21 tells us that those who do this are and then in 2 Peter 2:1-2, he goes on to tell us that those who do are false prophets also.

Then he goes even further to tell us that they deny Jesus as the Sovereign Master that God made him to be as per Acts 2:36 by the same Peter and thereby they make themselves the sovereign in place of Jesus and what he taught.

David called him Lord because David knew that God would make him Lord above David and unlike you, I have scripture to back up everything I believe, so here is the passage that says it also from Peter's first sermon in Acts 2.

22 “Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.

Acts 2:36​

36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured (complete faith the fact) of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.

Very clearly, Peter tells us that Jesus was a man approved or accredited to the people by God and through the miracles, signs and wonders, not that Jesus did by his own power, but what God did through him

Then also very clearly in that 36th verse above, Peter said that God made Jesus both Lord and Christ (anointed) and tells the people to put their full faith in that fact and there is no way around this either.

Also and like I said, Jesus himself in John 10:29 and also in John 17:2+6

John 17:2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him.

6 “I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.
7 Now they know that everything you have given me comes from you.

By the way, you don't believe Jesus' words that everything he had came from his Father Almighty God, do you Sir?

No, but rather you believe he had it himself already as equally God with the Father don't you, like the miracles, sign, and wonders that Peter very clearly in Acts 2:22, tells us that God did through Jesus instead?

John 10:29​

29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.

How many times does Jesus have to tell you that he was given the sheep from his Father before you quit with your false doctrine that Jesus was the Shepherd of Psalm 23?

Last edited:
Which inspired by the Holy Spirit writer can confirm what you said about Jesus having lunch with Abraham dude?

If there is none, and there isn't, then you are propagating a private interpretation of the scripture not given by the Holy Spirit and just like 2 Peter 1:20-21 tells us that those who do this are and then in 2 Peter 2:1-2, he goes on to tell us that those who do are false prophets also.

Then he goes even further to tell us that they deny Jesus as the Sovereign Master that God made him to be as per Acts 2:36 by the same Peter and thereby they make themselves the sovereign in place of Jesus and what he taught.

David called him Lord because David knew that God would make him Lord above David and unlike you, I have scripture to back up everything I believe, so here is the passage that says it also from Peter's first sermon in Acts 2.

Acts 2:36​

36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured (complete faith the fact) of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.

Very clearly, Peter tells us that Jesus was a man approved or accredited to the people by God and through the miracles, signs and wonders, not that Jesus did by his own power, but what God did through him

Then also very clearly in that 36th verse above, Peter said that God made Jesus both Lord and Savior and tells the people to put their full faith in that fact and there is no way around this either.

Also and like I said, Jesus himself in John 10:29 and also in John 17:2+6

John 17:2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him.

6 “I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.
7 Now they know that everything you have given me comes from you.

By the way, you don't believe Jesus' words that everything he had came from his Father Almighty God, do you Sir?

No, but rather you believe he had it himself already as equally God with the Father don't you, like the miracles, sign, and wonders that Peter very clearly in Acts 2:22, tells us that God did through Jesus instead?

John 10:29​

29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.

How many times does Jesus have to tell you that he was given the sheep from his Father before you quit with your false doctrine that Jesus was the Shepherd of Psalm 23?
Mal 3
1 ¶ Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

John 8:58 (KJV)
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Mal 3
1 ¶ Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

John 8:58 (KJV)
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Yep, God mediates himself unto his people through Jesus and just like Paul said also "For God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself".

Therefore when Jesus went into the Temple, God went into the Temple also and within his human heir and Son Jesus Christ for in him dwelt all of the fulness of God's divine nature bodily.

Paul answers for us what Jesus meant by his answer to those rebellious Jews in Romans 8:29, "Those whom he foreknew (including Abraham) them also he predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren"

God doesn't have any human brethren Sir and therefore this passage is revealing Jesus as a man and that not only was he before Abraham but also all other human beings as well.

For he was before Abraham in God's plan and vision and the same vision that Abraham received when Jesus told those Jews, "your Father Abraham rejoiced to see my day (not Jesus personally but the day of his coming to Israel) and saw it and was glad.

In fact, Abraham was only created for God's purpose in and through Jesus Christ and not the other way around and so when Jesus said, "before Abraham was I am" he answered the question that the Jews asked in verse 53, "are you greater than our father Abraham and the prophet's who have died".

Therefore, Jesus was still referring to the vision that Abraham saw concerning his coming and that was with God in the beginning before anything was created or even thought of yet also.

For it is certain, that no one ever received a vision of Abraham's day, did they dude?

1 Peter 1:21 "Who truly was foreknown before the foundation of the world, but was in these last days manifested for you".

Hey but you go right ahead and carry on in whatever you choose to believe if that is what you want to do, for I am not responsible for what you believe and falsely teach nor will I suffer God's wrath for it either.

Last edited:
Well I will go with the actual Greek Scholars unlike you who know biblical Greek.................

next............................................................

The Godhead stands......................

the others fail miserably...................

hope this helps sir
If those are the "scholars" you're listening to, you shouldn't. Instead, learn the languages for yourself (as θεότης means "godliness". OTOH, it's antonym--ἀθεότης--means 'godlessness').

By the way Psalm 110:1 is a prophecy dude, for God never told Jesus to sit on his right hand until his enemies be made his footstool until he died and rose from the dead and ascended into heaven, for do you want to argue about that also?

By the way Psalm 110:1 is a prophecy dude, for God never told Jesus to sit on his right hand until his enemies be made his footstool until he died and rose from the dead and ascended into heaven, for do you want to argue about that also?
The Father is telling His Son (David’s Lord)HE will handle His enemies. Sit beside ME and watch!

The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

The Father is telling His Son (David’s Lord)HE will handle His enemies. Sit beside ME and watch!

The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
How can you even make SENSE out of what you just said, being trin, trinster sir? The LORD means God. Lord means, adon Jesus.

Hint: God is...adonai, not adon. Adoni, used 195 times in Text...is NEVER used for God.

LOL, you just don't get it do you?

David is speaking as though God already told the Son or his Lord this, when it hadn't happened yet and that is because David was seeing a prophetic vision of when God would tell the Son (David's Adon) this after his resurrection and ascension.

Wow, why is that so hard for you to understand?

How can you even make SENSE out of what you just said, being trin, trinster sir? The LORD means God. Lord means, adon Jesus.

Hint: God is...adonai, not adon. Adoni, used 195 times in Text...is NEVER used for God.

Not to mention the fact that it hadn't happened yet when David saw this in a prophetic vision, for God didn't tell Jesus this until after he died for sins and was raised from the dead and then ascended into heaven to sit on God's right hand until he made his enemies his footstool.

Last edited:

Why is it that you can never answer to the problems that I raise and reveal from scriptures with your false doctrine but instead you run rabbit trails for cover from one to another that you cannot answer?

Instead you should admit that there is something wrong with your interpretations on these scriptures and begin to seek and ask and wait upon God for him to correct it for you from the scripture really say and while you keep your own carnal thoughts out this his way so that he can also.

David say’s the LORD is his shepherd and Jesus say’s He is the good shepherd.
Notice Jesus says’s he is the good shepherd and we know Jesus said only God is good.
So Jesus say’s He is God.
Also look up Savior as only God is the Savior so is Jesus your Savior.
Nope Jesus does not say he is God Jesus said that he is the good shepherd. If Jesus is God then Jesus is his own Father
Matthew 19:17 (KJV)
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
Mark 10:18 (KJV)
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God.
Luke 18:19 (KJV)
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none [is] good, save one, [that is], God.

Psalm 23:1
1 ¶ [[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

John 10:11 (KJV)
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
God cannot die sir God is immortal.

Nope Jesus does not say he is God Jesus said that he is the good shepherd. If Jesus is God then Jesus is his own Father

God cannot die sir God is immortal.
The Father said His Son os God
Jesus died as the Lamb of God.
God is Spirit and His Spirit did not die.
Jesus was busy even after He died.
His body died.

The Father said His Son os God
Jesus died as the Lamb of God.
God is Spirit and His Spirit did not die.
Jesus was busy even after He died.
His body died.
God also called his Jewish leaders before Christ by the same Hebrew word "elohim" "god" in Exodus 21:6 , 22:8-9 and Psalm 82:1 and 6 but not to say that they were equal to Yahweh God but rather only to say they stood as his representatives to express his rule to the people

He also called the Kings of David's line of descendants by his title of "elohim" and in the singular as per Psalm 45:6-7and which of course would especially include the last and greatest of them and who would fulfill the complete promise and which was Jesus the Christ and as per Hebrews 1:8-9.

God also called his Jewish leaders before Christ by the same Hebrew word "elohim" "god" in Exodus 21:6 , 22:8-9 and Psalm 82:1 and 6 but not to say that they were equal to Yahweh God but rather only to say they stood as his representatives to express his rule to the people

He also called the Kings of David's line of descendants by his title of "elohim" and in the singular as per Psalm 45:6-7and which of course would especially include the last and greatest of them and who would fulfill the complete promise and which was Jesus the Christ and as per Hebrews 1:8-9.
You think that the Father thinks of Yeshua the same as those men?
His name is the mighty God!
Psalm 50:1 (KJV)
[[A Psalm of Asaph.]] The mighty God, [even] the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.

Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Yeshua
And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Back