Who or What is the Trinity ?

When the King of kings and the Lord of lords returns to this earth, then will come true what the prophet Isaiah foretold all those years ago: “Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall swear allegiance.”
"Every" knee includes his own.

Who or What is the Trinity ?​

Nobody really has any Idea about the totality of GOD. He's beyond our understanding, and will remain so until the time when we KNOW - even as we are known.

So dictionary definitions of "person" don't mean SPIT.

Jesus specifically calls out Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and John 1 calls out "Word"who is the creator and that which became FLESH (Jesus). In the final anaysis the thousands of books written on the subject are just so much wasted effort in terms of defining the actuality of God as He REALLY is.

Simple as that.

No different than any other anointed king in the past. They all bow to God.
Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

Nobody really has any Idea about the totality of GOD. He's beyond our understanding, and will remain so until the time when we KNOW - even as we are known.

So dictionary definitions of "person" don't mean SPIT.

Jesus specifically calls out Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and John 1 calls out "Word"who is the creator and that which became FLESH (Jesus). In the final anaysis the thousands of books written on the subject are just so much wasted effort in terms of defining the actuality of God as He REALLY is.

Simple as that.
Bob I like that you are a meat and potatoes kind of guy :)

Then all knees will bow, including Jesus.
As an anti christ your argument is against the NT.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

So what is your purpose.

As an anti christ your argument is against the NT.
No, I've never claimed to be Messiah. There is no such concept in Tanakh. You either are, or you aren't.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

So what is your purpose.
This doesn't help you with your problem of your gods having knees that will bow.

God is a Trinity of persons:
Not based on what YHWH says “I am YHWH, and there is no other, besides me there is no God”
They are not three gods and not three beings.
Simply making this assertion doesn’t make it true
They are three distinct persons; yet, they are all the one God.
Impossible, especially since one of those 3 has a God and his God is YHWH
Each has a will, can speak, can love, etc., and these are demonstrations of personhood.
YHWH has a will and speaks and loves which demonstrates that he is a person.
They are in absolute perfect harmony consisting of one substance. They are coeternal, coequal, and copowerful. If any one of the three were removed, there would be no God.
One substance? Coequal? Coetenal? Copowerful? I’ve read all 31,000+ verses countless times and I still can’t find a single verse that states any of that.
Jesus, the Son, is one person with two natures: Divine and Human.
So then trinity is really 3 persons and 2 natures.
This is called the Hypostatic Union.
Also not found in scriptures. But if you insist on accepting this unbiblical doctrine then you must admit Jesus was not a human person.
The Holy Spirit is also divine in nature and is self-aware, the third person of the Trinity.
YHWH’s spirit is just not a distinct person. Also why “third”? I thought you said they were coequal so they should all be first.
The word "person" is used to describe the three "Persons" of the Godhead because the word "person" is appropriate.
I wouldn’t say God is a person as person is really only for humans but I go with it when speaking to trinitarians
A person is self-aware, can speak, love, hate, say "you," "yours," "me," "mine," etc. The three Persons in the Trinity demonstrate these qualities.
YHWH demonstrates these qualities so YHWH is most definitely a single person.
What is so hard to understand about God being Triune? The Father is not the Son. The Son is not the Holy Spirit; and the Holy Spirit is not the Father. God is a Trinity (Tri-Unity) of 3 Persons who are the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Trinity is not three gods nor is the Trinity three beings. We call them "Persons" because each one of Them have a will, speak, teach, love, receive praise, prayer, share the same Glory, etc. These are all characteristics of person-hood. They are of one substance, nature, essence or Being.
It’s not that it’s “hard” but that it’s just not biblical.
You cannot have the Father without the Son, the Son without the Father, The Son without the Holy Spirit or you would not have the God according to Scripture, you would have a false god or what is known as an idol.
I agree but none of that requires God to be triune. There’s only one true God, YHWH and we know him and get to him through his son, Jesus Christ the man, and as believers YHWH gives us of his spirit.

Bob I like that you are a meat and potatoes kind of guy :)
I got a rather bad report about my Congestive Heart Failure issues, some weeks ago, which may well mean that my remaining time is likely a bit shorter that I had thought it was (of course at 80, I'm most of the way toward the end anyway), so I don't have a lot of patience for "Theological Abstracts" and useless "Systematics".

Defining the "New Normal" of ever increasing physical limitations, and getting everybody (and everything) prepared for the inevitable, is more of a REAL priority.

Obviously I'm one of the "Elect" - since I was convicted of my SIN, and after several iterations, Surrendered, repented, and became Born-Again and indwelled by the Holy Spirit by Faith - so I'm good to go. That was 59 years ago, and I've been picking my way through the "Theological jungle" ever since. God says plainly that We don't have any REAL concept of His entirety, and HIS WAYS, are not OUR ways. I don't have any problem with that, and see no reason to try defining the undefinable, since on the other side of the grass, all I'll have to do is ASK (and may not even have to anyway).

I got a rather bad report about my Congestive Heart Failure issues, some weeks ago, which may well mean that my remaining time is likely a bit shorter that I had thought it was (of course at 80, I'm most of the way toward the end anyway), so I don't have a lot of patience for "Theological Abstracts" and useless "Systematics".

Defining the "New Normal" of ever increasing physical limitations, and getting everybody (and everything) prepared for the inevitable, is more of a REAL priority.

Obviously I'm one of the "Elect" - since I was convicted of my SIN, and after several iterations, Surrendered, repented, and became Born-Again and indwelled by the Holy Spirit by Faith - so I'm good to go. That was 59 years ago, and I've been picking my way through the "Theological jungle" ever since. God says plainly that We don't have any REAL concept of His entirety, and HIS WAYS, are not OUR ways. I don't have any problem with that, and see no reason to try defining the undefinable, since on the other side of the grass, all I'll have to do is ASK (and may not even have to anyway).
Thanks for the update Bob and I will have our small group study’s praying for you and your family .

You need a blessing.
LORD bless and heal your heart.

God is a Trinity of persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Father is not the same person as the Son; the Son is not the same person as the Holy Spirit; and the Holy Spirit is not the same person as Father. They are not three gods and not three beings. They are three distinct persons; yet, they are all the one God. Each has a will, can speak, can love, etc., and these are demonstrations of personhood. They are in absolute perfect harmony consisting of one substance. They are coeternal, coequal, and copowerful. If any one of the three were removed, there would be no God.

Jesus, the Son, is one person with two natures: Divine and Human. This is called the Hypostatic Union. The Holy Spirit is also divine in nature and is self-aware, the third person of the Trinity.

The word "person" is used to describe the three "Persons" of the Godhead because the word "person" is appropriate. A person is self-aware, can speak, love, hate, say "you," "yours," "me," "mine," etc. The three Persons in the Trinity demonstrate these qualities.

What is so hard to understand about God being Triune? The Father is not the Son. The Son is not the Holy Spirit; and the Holy Spirit is not the Father. God is a Trinity (Tri-Unity) of 3 Persons who are the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Trinity is not three gods nor is the Trinity three beings. We call them "Persons" because each one of Them have a will, speak, teach, love, receive praise, prayer, share the same Glory, etc. These are all characteristics of person-hood. They are of one substance, nature, essence or Being. You cannot have the Father without the Son, the Son without the Father, The Son without the Holy Spirit or you would not have the God according to Scripture, you would have a false god or what is known as an idol.

hope this helps,
@Howie agree or disagree ?

why or why not ?

Stephen says the exact opposite. He knew that Jesus was and is not God. According to him, he sees both Jesus and God at the same time and identifies them separately. To quote him:

54 When the members of the Sanhedrin heard this, they were furious and gnashed their teeth at him. 55 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. 56 “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”
God does not have a right hand. God is an invisible Spirit which no man has seen nor can see. The 'right hand of God' is a metaphor for the place of heavenly power and authority. Stephen didn't see God with Jesus standing at his right hand when he looked up to heaven.What he saw was Jesus in the position power and authority in heaven.

Matt 28:18 And Jesus came and said to them, ‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me NRSV

Back