Who or What is the Trinity ?

Isaiah’s Lord was the Pre-incarnate as He saw Him as in Isaiah 6

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Preincarnate? Nothing in Tanakh says that. Are you sure you're a Tanachreader?

Preincarnate? Nothing in Tanakh says that. Are you sure you're a Tanachreader?
Your Deaf and blind whose King is Caesar.
Isaiah saw His Glory.

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of thingsin heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Your Deaf and blind whose King is Caesar.
Isaiah saw His Glory.
So, no preincarnation. Got it!

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of thingsin heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Isaiah 45:23
By Myself have I sworn, The word is gone forth from My mouth in righteousness, And shall not come back, That unto Me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall swear.

All knees...

Attachments

• 1653423101718.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 1
So, no preincarnation. Got it!

Isaiah 45:23
By Myself have I sworn, The word is gone forth from My mouth in righteousness, And shall not come back, That unto Me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall swear.

All knees...
That Yeshua is Lord
Or as anti christ
Burn in hell

Still no person named Yeshua there.
He is the Lord, David knew Him.
Isaiah had seen Him.

Matthew 10:32 (KJV)
Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Luke 12:8 (KJV)
Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:

Romans 10:9 (KJV)
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Philippians 2:11 (KJV)
And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

You will bow your knees and confess that He is YHWH (Philippians 2:9-10).
The son is subject to the father...
NASB
When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all.

The son is subject to the father...
NASB
When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all.
it was done save His people.

Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Back