Who or What is the Trinity ?

You think that the Father thinks of Yeshua the same as those men?
His name is the mighty God!
Psalm 50:1 (KJV)
[[A Psalm of Asaph.]] The mighty God, [even] the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.

Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Yeshua
And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
LOL's, Jesus is called the Only Begotten Son because he is completely unique but not because he is a God man but because he is the only Son sent directly into the womb of Mary from God and by the Holy Spirit and because he is the one that would fulfill the full promise made by God unto David and Israel to rule all nations with a rod of Iron.

LOL's again, for I have already shown you that both Jesus and Judah and Jerusalem are called by the title "Yahweh our Righteous" in Jeremiah 23:5-6 and Jeremiah 33:15-16.

So then, being Jesus is greater than all of them and which I have expressed over and over that he is, shouldn't he be given a greater title then they?

So how do you think that Psalm 50:1 compared to Isaiah 9:6 proves that Jesus would be God just because he was called by the title of Mighty God as God's greatest human heir and representative?

For Jesus stands in the place of and as the ambassador for his Father Yahweh and as Yahweh's greatest human heir and representative and so he is far above the others as a human being and the only one of his kind in the form of God also and I can assure you of that.

Sorry but your verses from Revelations 19 don't help your case either, but you go ahead and keep trying to convince yourself of the false doctrines by quoting them out of context like you do and I will go ahead and just like you were falsely taught.

I on the other hand, will keep learning more and more of the truth of the scriptures by the discernment of the Holy Spirit like the scripture teach us we must and after seeking and asking and knocking on heavens door for God to give me the answers like Jesus taught me I must.

The Father said His Son os God
So you are saying that there are two Gods? Yes or No?
Jesus died as the Lamb of God.
Yes, God is not a Lamb. Therefore Jesus is not God.
God is Spirit and His Spirit did not die.
Now you are saying that a spirit has a spirit? Are you reading what you are writing sir?
Jesus was busy even after He died.
Yes, Jesus died God cannot die. Therefore Jesus is not God
His body died.
and was resurrected. God did not die neither was God resurrected. Therefore Jesus is not God.

LOL's, Jesus is called the Only Begotten Son because he is completely unique but not because he is a God man but because he is the only Son sent directly into the womb of Mary from God and by the Holy Spirit and because he is the one that would fulfill the full promise made by God unto David and Israel to rule all nations with a rod of Iron.

LOL's again, for I have already shown you that both Jesus and Judah and Jerusalem are called by the title "Yahweh our Righteous" in Jeremiah 23:5-6 and Jeremiah 33:15-16.

So then, being Jesus is greater than all of them and which I have expressed over and over that he is, shouldn't he be given a greater title then they?

So how do you think that Psalm 50:1 compared to Isaiah 9:6 proves that Jesus would be God just because he was called by the title of Mighty God as God's greatest human heir and representative?

For Jesus stands in the place of and as the ambassador for his Father Yahweh and as Yahweh's greatest human heir and representative and so he is far above the others as a human being and the only one of his kind in the form of God also and I can assure you of that.

Sorry but your verses from Revelations 19 don't help your case either, but you go ahead and keep trying to convince yourself of the false doctrines by quoting them out of context like you do and I will go ahead and just like you were falsely taught.

I on the other hand, will keep learning more and more of the truth of the scriptures by the discernment of the Holy Spirit like the scripture teach us we must and after seeking and asking and knocking on heavens door for God to give me the answers like Jesus taught me I must.
Isaiah 9:6 “...Mighty God...”
Isaiah wrote it.

Thomas said
My Lord and my God.--These words are preceded by "said unto him," and are followed by "because thou hast seen Me, thou hast believed;" and the words "my Lord" can only be referred to Christ. (John 20:13). The sentence cannot therefore, without violence to the context, be taken as an exclamation addressed to God, and is to be understood in the natural meaning of a confession by the Apostle that his Lord was also God.

When Thomas said it to Jesus he was unrebuked, uncondemned, by the risen Lord," MY LORD AND MY GOD!"

So you are saying that there are two Gods? Yes or No?

Yes, God is not a Lamb. Therefore Jesus is not God.

Now you are saying that a spirit has a spirit? Are you reading what you are writing sir?

Yes, Jesus died God cannot die. Therefore Jesus is not God

and was resurrected. God did not die neither was God resurrected. Therefore Jesus is not God.
Your right God can’t die.
Is Jesus God, you say
Isaiah, Thomas and others are mistaken and you are correct.

Isaiah wrote it.
Yes he did but God cannot die therefore you must concede that you are misunderstanding that he wrote.
Thomas said
My Lord and my God.--These words are preceded by "said unto him," and are followed by "because thou hast seen Me, thou hast believed;" and the words "my Lord" can only be referred to Christ. (John 20:13). The sentence cannot therefore, without violence to the context, be taken as an exclamation addressed to God, and is to be understood in the natural meaning of a confession by the Apostle that his Lord was also God.

When Thomas said it to Jesus he was unrebuked, uncondemned, by the risen Lord," MY LORD AND MY GOD!"
Again the same principle applies God cannot die, Jesus died therefore you must concede that you are misunderstanding something.Jesus cannot be God.

Isaiah wrote it.

Thomas said

Why did Thomas say "my Lord and my God" if he was only speaking to Jesus as his God? Why didn't he just say, my Lord God or my God then?

The reason why Jesus didn't rebuke him, is because he understood him to be speaking to both himself as his Lord and also unto his Father and God who was dwelling within him and permanently now and without which he wouldn't have been standing before Thomas alive from the dead either.

For Jesus taught this to Thomas and his other disciples in John 14:10 "the words that I speak unto you, I speak not of myself, it is the Father that dwells within me, he is doing the works"., and that would include raising him from the dead also.

Last edited:
Why did Thomas say "my Lord and my God" if he was only speaking to Jesus as his God? Why didn't he just say, my Lord God or my God then?

The reason why Jesus didn't rebuke him, is because he understood him to be speaking to both himself as his Lord and also unto his Father and God who was dwelling within him and permanently now and without which he wouldn't have been standing before Thomas alive from the dead either.

For Jesus taught this to Thomas and his other disciples in John 14:10 "the words that I speak unto you, I speak not of myself, it is the Father that dwells within me, he is doing the works"., and that would include raising him from the dead also.
Yep if Jesus is both the Lord (son) and God (father) then he is his own father the same one person. Yet they argue that they are not the same person.

He said because Jesus is his Lord and his God.

Elisabeth said He is her Lord
And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

Isaiah said He is Mighty God.

John said He is the Word of God.
1 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

So why was his God Jesus ascending to his God?
No one is disputing that Jesus is Lord. God made Jesus Lord.
Acts 2:36
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
nope he said he will be called the mighty God ...big difference
1 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
the word was made flesh...God is not flesh.

Acts 2:22​

New International Version​

22 “Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.

Acts 2:36​

36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.

God is a Trinity of persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Father is not the same person as the Son; the Son is not the same person as the Holy Spirit; and the Holy Spirit is not the same person as Father. They are not three gods and not three beings. They are three distinct persons; yet, they are all the one God. Each has a will, can speak, can love, etc., and these are demonstrations of personhood. They are in absolute perfect harmony consisting of one substance. They are coeternal, coequal, and copowerful. If any one of the three were removed, there would be no God.

Jesus, the Son, is one person with two natures: Divine and Human. This is called the Hypostatic Union. The Holy Spirit is also divine in nature and is self-aware, the third person of the Trinity.

The word "person" is used to describe the three "Persons" of the Godhead because the word "person" is appropriate. A person is self-aware, can speak, love, hate, say "you," "yours," "me," "mine," etc. The three Persons in the Trinity demonstrate these qualities.

What is so hard to understand about God being Triune? The Father is not the Son. The Son is not the Holy Spirit; and the Holy Spirit is not the Father. God is a Trinity (Tri-Unity) of 3 Persons who are the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Trinity is not three gods nor is the Trinity three beings. We call them "Persons" because each one of Them have a will, speak, teach, love, receive praise, prayer, share the same Glory, etc. These are all characteristics of person-hood. They are of one substance, nature, essence or Being. You cannot have the Father without the Son, the Son without the Father, The Son without the Holy Spirit or you would not have the God according to Scripture, you would have a false god or what is known as an idol.

hope this helps,
You can say it six ways to Sunday and it will never be true.

Acts 2:22​

22 “Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.

Acts 2:36​

36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.
God and man brought together again, and Christ himself glorified, according to an eternal counsel, which could not be altered.

So why was his God Jesus ascending to his God?

No one is disputing that Jesus is Lord. God made Jesus Lord.
Acts 2:36
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

nope he said he will be called the mighty God ...big difference

the word was made flesh...God is not flesh.
He came down from Heaven and became a man. He said so.

God and man brought together again, and Christ himself glorified, according to an eternal counsel, which could not be altered.
OK, you believe your false doctrine then and I will believe the truth, for I am certainly not going to waste any of my time going around in circles with your worthless carnal human reasoning on this, for it makes no difference to me one way or the other whether you believe the truth or not.

Now if you were someone without any previous preconceived and dogmatic false ideas about the scriptures, that would be different but the person who believes and dogmatically teaches false doctrines will get the full reward for what they are doing, for there is no excuse for it.

Hey it is your decision and choice to make and not mine and nor is it my responsibility either but your own.

OK, you believe your false doctrine then and I will believe the truth, for I am certainly not going to waste any of my time going around in circles with your worthless carnal human reasoning on this, for it makes no difference to me one way or the other whether you believe the truth or not.

Now if you were someone without any previous preconceived and dogmatic false ideas about the scriptures, that would be different but the person who believes and dogmatically teaches false doctrines will get the full reward for what they are doing, for there is no excuse for it.

Hey it is your decision and choice to make and not mine and nor is it my responsibility either but your own.
Jesus the Son of God, my Lord and Saviour. Amen.

Back