Who or What is the Trinity ?

Tanachreader

And yet God has no form and told us to teach that to our children, Deut 4:9,12,15,35, at the revelation at Sinai, as He gave the commandments.
God told them they had not seen a form NOT as you say “God has no form” a false teaching.
Obviously 1 Israeli saw His form. Moses!
And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy. 20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. 21And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: 22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: 23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
1 Kings 18:27
At noon, Elijah began making fun of them. "Pray louder!" he said. "Baal must be a god. Maybe he's daydreaming or using the toilet or traveling somewhere. Or maybe he's asleep, and you have to wake him up."
Do you think your Elijah?

Jewjitzu

God told them they had not seen a form NOT as you say “God has no form” a false teaching.
A few points. We see no form, we're told to teach this, and we're told we were shown this so that we would know. It's pretty clear.

Where did your gods get their created physical forms?

Obviously 1 Israeli saw His form. Moses!
And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy. 20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. 21And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: 22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: 23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
No one can see God's presence/face; back represents forgiveness, Isaiah 38:17, as shown in Exodus 34:6-7.

Do you think your Elijah?
Nope, but he does make fun of the idea of physical gods.

Tanachreader

A few points. We see no form, we're told to teach this, and we're told we were shown this so that we would know. It's pretty clear.

Where did your gods get their created physical forms?

No one can see God's presence/face; back represents forgiveness, Isaiah 38:17, as shown in Exodus 34:6-7.

Nope, but he does make fun of the idea of physical gods.
Rabbinical nonsense written by men who never fellowshipped with God and reject the Messiah.
Very easy to accept before your sages stepped in.
No one could see God’s face and live.
That is what is written.

And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: 23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

Jewjitzu

Rabbinical nonsense written by men who never fellowshipped with God and reject the Messiah.
That is what is written.
Panai in Exodus 33 means both face and presence. You can't either with respect to God.

You only see His blessings which are associated with "face", His grace towards you.

Numbers 6
May the LORD bless you
and keep you; 25may the LORD cause His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
26may the LORD lift up His countenance toward you
and give you peace.’

And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: 23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
Yep, I explained this to you already.

Where did your gods get their created bodies?

Tanachreader

Panai in Exodus 33 means both face and presence. You can't either with respect to God.

You only see His blessings which are associated with "face", His grace towards you.

Numbers 6
May the LORD bless you
and keep you; 25may the LORD cause His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
26may the LORD lift up His countenance toward you
and give you peace.’

Yep, I explained this to you already.

Where did your gods get their created bodies?
Are you for real?
Maybe read it again.
So hand doesn’t mean Hand?
So back parts doesn’t mean back parts?
So face doesn’t mean face?
All that and your saying “Panai” is referring to presence and not face.
So your saying Moses cannot see HIS presence!

And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

OldShepherd

That is what is written.
I think from this vs. we can conclude that when God appeared to Moses He showed Moses showed something like a hand and a face.

Jewjitzu

Are you for real?
Maybe read it again.
So hand doesn’t mean Hand?
So back parts doesn’t mean back parts?
So face doesn’t mean face?
All that and your saying “Panai” is referring to presence and not face.
So your saying Moses cannot see HIS presence!

And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
Anyone familiar with anthropomorphic terms knows hands and arms are terms related to might.

Who created your Mormon gods?

Jewjitzu

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
The first Passover, the blood on the doorpost wasn't for atonement. You might want to rethink your point.

The Passover does apply, though, exclusively to Israel.

Tata

Anthony

And yet God has no form and told us to teach that to our children, Deut 4:9,12,15,35, at the revelation at Sinai, as He gave the commandments.

If your gods have the form of a man, they are created themselves. One the form of a man, the other of a woman, and the third?

Physical gods are ridiculed.

1 Kings 18:27
At noon, Elijah began making fun of them. "Pray louder!" he said. "Baal must be a god. Maybe he's daydreaming or using the toilet or traveling somewhere. Or maybe he's asleep, and you have to wake him up."

Yes, you must.
You have rejected your own OT scriptures. You are found to be misusing your own scriptures.
Baal is heathen God your fathers were found to be worshipping. Since you don't believe in Yeshua Messiah you are worshipping Baal today by misusing your own scriptures. You also denied you are not an offspring of God nor conforming to His image. You belong to completely heathenish in origin.

You are misapplying Deut 4 and using it against Gen 1:26 because it doesn't mean prophets didn't see His form. Moses saw Him, Abraham saw Him, Adam saw Him, Jacob saw Him. Deaut 4 doesn't teach that He wasn't seen at other times. That's why you need to harmonize all scriptures. You are doing the same thing like Unitarians do who take only few scriptures stripped away from the overall their context.

Anthony

The first Passover, the blood on the doorpost wasn't for atonement. You might want to rethink your point.

The Passover does apply, though, exclusively to Israel.

Tata
Passover is for redemption and Atonement is for sanctification of Israelites. The ultimate sacrifice by Yeshua Messiah was one as both Passover and Atonement. Since you are an unbeliever you can't understand all this Passover was in the beginning of Israelites calendar given by YHWH. Atonement is on the 7th Month and one of the end feasts of Israel. Without Passover there cannot be Atonement.

Jewjitzu

You have rejected your own OT scriptures. You are found to be misusing your own scriptures.
How so?

Baal is heathen God your fathers were found to be worshipping.
Heathen gods are physical, idols, restricted.

Since you don't believe in Yeshua Messiah you are worshipping Baal today by misusing your own scriptures.
No, I don't bow in worship idol nor men with knees.

You also denied you are not an offspring of God nor conforming to His image. You belong to completely heathenish in origin.
Completely false statements here.

You are misapplying Deut 4 and using it against Gen 1:26 because it doesn't mean prophets didn't see His form.
Prophets saw visions and riddles.

Who created your gods form?

Moses saw Him, Abraham saw Him, Adam saw Him, Jacob saw Him.
Not physically.

Deaut 4 doesn't teach that He wasn't seen at other times.
The Sinai revelation helps us understand the rest of scripture.

That's why you need to harmonize all scriptures. You are doing the same thing like Unitarians do who take only few scriptures stripped away from the overall their context.
No, I balance it all.

Jewjitzu

Passover is for redemption and Atonement is for sanctification of Israelites.
Atonement wasn't part of the Passover experience. Redemption was.

The ultimate sacrifice by Yeshua Messiah was one as both Passover and Atonement.
Neither is true.

Since you are an unbeliever you can't understand all this Passover was in the beginning of Israelites calendar given by YHWH.
Yep, Nissan is the beginning of months. How is it that I understand this?

Atonement is on the 7th Month and one of the end feasts of Israel. Without Passover there cannot be Atonement.
Yes, Tishrei is the 7th month and Yom Kippur is the day of atonement. Separate from Passover. You're confused between the two.