Who or What is the Trinity ?

God says righteousness is accounted for keeping the commandments.

Where do you think you're supposed to get your righteousness from? Because of Jesus keeping the commandments.
And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha. 30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith. 31But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. 32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone; 33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha. 30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith. 31But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. 32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone; 33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Sorry, but gentiles have zero righteousness. They don't follow the law.

Deut 24:13
thou shalt surely restore to him the pledge when the sun goeth down, that he may sleep in his garment, and bless thee; and it shall be righteousness unto thee before the LORD thy God.

The law, God Himself, exposes the apostate Paul.

Last edited:
Sorry, but gentiles have zero righteousness. They don't follow the law.

Deut 24:13
thou shalt surely restore to him the pledge when the sun goeth down, that he may sleep in his garment, and bless thee; and it shall be righteousness unto thee before the LORD thy God.

The law, God Himself, exposes the apostate Paul.
The Spirit is within believers.
True Believers follow and obey the LORD.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, [so] walk ye in him:

You have no idea what it is like to walk with the LORD.

note
The end is near, it is going to be terrible.
You have no idea what is coming!
Deut 26:17
You have declared this day that the LORD is your God and that you will walk in obedience to him, that you will keep his decrees, commands and laws—that you will listen to him.

You're going to be thrown out... weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Deut 26:17
You have declared this day that the LORD is your God and that you will walk in obedience to him, that you will keep his decrees, commands and laws—that you will listen to him.

You're going to be thrown out... weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Your lost man.
Jesus is Lord!

Jesus has knees and a tongue ?.

It was sworn all knees and tongue will confess the true God. There's no way around this.

Get two sets of knee pads for you and your god.
Bow to Jesus to the Glory of the Father.
To dishonour the Son is to do it to His Father.

Sorry, only God gets that honor. Not a human with knees.
Well we will watch you deny Him.?

And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, [be] unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Well we will watch you deny Him.?

And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, [be] unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
I'll watch him bow to my God with you. Your lamb ? will bow. It's inevitable.

I'll watch him bow to my God with you. Your lamb ? will bow. It's inevitable.
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, [be] unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. ✝️

And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, [be] unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. ✝️
Sorry, but Isaiah overrides anything you have to say from the NT.

Jesus will bow and confess my God is the true God.

✝️

✝️

I don't need to repent to a human with knees.

You should hurry up and buy your knee pads for you and your friend Jesus. ;)

John 12:41
These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.

1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

John 12:39
Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,

9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

John 12:41
These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.

1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

John 12:39
Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,

9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
Did you get those knee pads? ;)

Back