Who or What is the Trinity ?

No, apparently Jesus missed it in the Torah and adding where he didn't need to.

Pico de Gallo.

I focus on echad in Torah. You've already gotten burned.

Most Messianics like yourself, don't know a lick of Hebrew and need to stay on the sidelines.
what's wrong"? you don't know a lick either, so do two licks make one RIGHT... (smile).

PICJAG, 101G

Like I said, read Isaiah 7 and 8 in context. You and Christianity have made up unsupported theology as a result.
Isaiah 28:16 (KJV)
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner [stone], a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

Mark 16:16 (KJV)
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Isaiah 28:16 (KJV)
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner [stone], a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

Mark 16:16 (KJV)
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
You really have a problem with context. Read all of Isaiah 28.

Rotfl... The High Priest was a Sadducee. The Sadducees died out, like Caesar.

Your so-called king, bends his knees.
So that is your confession that as a Pharisee you don’t stand with this High Priest.

Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess [him], lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

So you and yours are the cause of Israel’s downfall and the lies that killed our people.

Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

So that is your confession that as a Pharisee you don’t stand with this High Priest.
He was a Sadducee. What don't you understand?

Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess [him], lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
Another point the NT gets wrong. The Pharisees were tolerant of the Nazarenes as evidenced by Gamaliel.

So you and yours are the cause of Israel’s downfall and the lies that killed our people.
Your people? What a joke. You're an apostate.

Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
Let me get a tissue 🤧.

Did he say that while on his knees praying for salvation?

He was a Sadducee. What don't you understand?

Another point the NT gets wrong. The Pharisees were tolerant of the Nazarenes as evidenced by Gamaliel.

Your people? What a joke. You're an apostate.

Let me get a tissue 🤧.

Did he say that while on his knees praying for salvation?
Ha ha, you don’t know what’s coming man.
It is late.

Back