Who or What is the Trinity ?

Heh! Explain the way you think EXACTLY in scientific terms.
So, as expected, "God and Christ are no mystery to ME" is just another false claim since you're unable to provide an explanation of Him (I already proclaimed that I have no "Scientific definition"). YOU said you did. what is it???

Yep, Paul made it clear.... but not everyone have the knowledge...1 Cor 8
5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
7 Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.
So Jesus is The ONE Lord of Romans 10:13, 11:33-36.
Wow! He must be God.

Wow! JG is a master of taking scripture and somethering it in church dogma!
Take the above- he's claiming Jesus is his own God, his own Father!

It's tragilarious!

God and Christ are no mystery to ME.
This is the reason you are not saved. 1 Timothy 3:16 says that both God and Christ are a mystery.

Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness:

He was manifested in the flesh,
vindicated by the Spirit,
seen by angels,
proclaimed among the nations,
believed on in the world,
taken up in glory.

Mr E- if you choose to REMOVE "He" (referring to Jesus) and replace it with "God", as was ADDED much later on, be my guest!
I hope one day that you can accept what Jesus said, instead.

Mr E- if you choose to REMOVE "He" (referring to Jesus) and replace it with "God", as was ADDED much later on, be my guest!
I hope one day that you can accept what Jesus said, instead.
"He" was not Jesus though. What does the text say? Who is the "He"? I can post verse 15 so you can figure it out. I gave you a hint in bold.

"if I delay, you may know how one ought to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, a pillar and buttress of the truth."

You mean to tell me you HONESTLY read John 3:16 as saying:
" For the TriuneGod so loved the world that They gave Their God-the-Son, that whoever believes in him should not go the Hellfire but live in Heaven"?

Back