Who or What is the Trinity ?

36¶Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
37¶Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
He never sat on the throne.

He never sat on the throne.
You live in darkness.
John 12:46 KJV — I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

Matthew 19:28 KJV — And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

1 Peter 3:22
Who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, with angels, authorities, and powers having been subjected to him.

Hebrews 12:2
Looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

John 3:18 KJV — He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

You live in darkness.
Psalm 18:11
He shrouded himself in darkness, veiling his approach with dark rain clouds. ROTFL....

John 12:46 KJV — I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

Matthew 19:28 KJV — And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

1 Peter 3:22
Who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, with angels, authorities, and powers having been subjected to him.

Hebrews 12:2
Looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

John 3:18 KJV — He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
It says shall, which hasn't happened. Do you have something else???

Solomon actually sat on YHWH's throne, 1 Chronicles 29:23 -
So Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king in place of his father David. He prospered and all Israel obeyed him.

He shrouded himself in darkness, veiling his approach with dark rain clouds. ROTFL....

So Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king in place of his father David. He prospered and all Israel obeyed him.
God in a Pavilion of a dark storm has nothing to do with the darkness of man.

Jesus has His throne in Heaven.
Isaiah 66:1 KJV — Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

God in a Pavilion of a dark storm has nothing to do with the darkness of man.
You said I was in darkness. I stand with God.

Jesus has His throne in Heaven.
Isaiah 66:1 KJV — Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Nope. Solomon actually sat on the LORD's throne.

God Himself NEVER sat on the throne of Israel; Jesus The DIVINE King of Israel did NOT sit on the throne; His representatives did.

You said I was in darkness. I stand with God.

Nope. Solomon actually sat on the LORD's throne.
“In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.”

Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Then, there really is no throne in heaven. It's all figurative, as God is not physical. But, Solomon did sit on the LORD's throne.

Then, there really is no throne in heaven. It's all figurative, as God is not physical. But, Solomon did sit on the LORD's throne.

Who walked past Moses and showed His backside. What did they teach you!

23And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen

Solomon was an earthly King.
Yeshua is the KING of kings and LORD of Lords.

As for the throne
Rev 22
3And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

Who walked past Moses and showed His backside. What did they teach you!

23And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen
These are metaphors for God's forgiveness, Isaiah 38:18, Exodus 34:6-7.

You need to get past the milk and chew on some meat.

Solomon was an earthly King.
Yeshua is the KING of kings and LORD of Lords.
You have zero proof.

As for the throne
Rev 22
3And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
It doesn't say the lamb sits on God's throne as Solomon did.

Back