Who or What is the Trinity ?

Ye are Gods, Psalm 82:6.
Rubbish, and you know it. I would not have expected someone who claims to be a Jew to misrepresent this scripture like this.
Isaiah 44:8
8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.​

Rubbish, and you know it. I would not have expected someone who claims to be a Jew to misrepresent this scripture like this.
It's not rubbish. It's what the verse says. Understanding it is a different point.

Isaiah 44:8

8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.
Then the trinity is debunked. There are no persons with God that are God too. Thank you.

It's not rubbish. It's what the verse says. Understanding it is a different point.
Then the trinity is debunked. There are no persons with God that are God too. Thank you.
The verse does NOT say that!
In Isaiah 44:8 does YHWH say "Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any." If so then Psalm does not say and cannot mean the anyone mentioned in Psalm 82:6 are not, cannot be "'gods."
Wrong! There is one [אחד] God. The Father is God but He is not the Son or the Holy Spirit. The Son is God [NOT another God] but He is not the Father or the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God [NOT another God] but He is not the Son or the Father. There is one [אחד] God.

The verse does NOT say that!
In Isaiah 44:8 does YHWH say "Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."
What does mibalidai mean, oldshepherd? God is in the singular here.

If so then Psalm does not say and cannot mean the anyone mentioned in Psalm 82:6 are not, cannot be "'gods."
What kind of Gods are they? Jesus included himself here.

Wrong! There is one [אחד] God. The Father is God but He is not the Son or the Holy Spirit. The Son is God [NOT another God] but He is not the Father or the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God [NOT another God] but He is not the Son or the Father. There is one [אחד] God.
If they are not each other, you have 3 gods. You contradict yourself.

Last edited:
And David and Solomon sat on YHWH's throne.

Jesus died too. Why are you using lower case? The original doesn't have that.
And raised Himself from the dead.
Did David and Solomon do that????
Jesus Christ IS YHWH Himself and needed NOT to sit on the David throne of Israel which He established.

Just the Father. Not that I believe it anyway. Look to Talpiot.

Neither did Jesus.
Are you calling Jesus a liar when He said destroy this temple(His body) and in 3 days I will raise it up again.

John 2:19-22
Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”

20 They replied, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?” 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

John 10:17-18
The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

hope this helps !!!

Are you calling Jesus a liar when He said destroy this temple(His body) and in 3 days I will raise it up agGod.
I think you misunderstand it. They found his family tomb in Talpiot.

John 2:19-22
Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”
He believed in the resurrection, but he wouldn't have anything to do with it.

20 They replied, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?” 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

John 10:17-18
The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord.
Yep, he could have passed the cup. That's all this means.

I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

hope this helps !!!
Yep, see above.

I think you misunderstand it. They found his family tomb in Talpiot.

He believed in the resurrection, but he wouldn't have anything to do with it.

Yep, he could have passed the cup. That's all this means.

Yep, see above.
As blind as the Pharisees in John 8:39-45

Back