Who or What is the Trinity ?

ok, if the the ONE Spirit came into that body and dwell, then it was the Father, and the Son, and the the Holy Ghost in that one Body.
now, that by itself is nonesense. but if that one Spirit that cameand dwelt in that Body, please explain how, as this ONE Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo while in that flesh, upheld the entire universe when his powers was neutralize. scripture, Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

here no reputation is the Greek word, G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

now, as I asked before, how did the ONE Spirit God as you said came into that body and being, G2758 κενόω kenoo, see the above definition, upheld the universe? YOUR ANSWER PLEASE.

PICJAG,
101G.
That ONE Spirit did NOT "come into" a body. He BECAME A MAN.

That ONE Spirit did NOT "come into" a body. He BECAME A MAN.
well then he must been dead, for .... LISTEN REAL GOOD, James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."

so try again..... reload..... :cool: YIKES!. as the scriptures says, 2 Timothy 3:7 .....

PICJAG,
101G

well then he must been dead, for .... LISTEN REAL GOOD, James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."

so try again..... reload..... :cool: YIKES!. as the scriptures says, 2 Timothy 3:7 .....

PICJAG,
101G
James 2:26 is speaking of the spirit of a man, NOT The ONE Spirit who is God.

James 2:26 is speaking of the spirit of a man, NOT The ONE Spirit who is God.
see JG, you expose yourself again, if the ONE Spirit came into that body of F;esh then as said you have the G2758 κενόω kenoo problem staring you in the face. because if the ONE Spirit came into that body, and was G2758 κενόω kenoo, then who was upholding the universe?

see your mistake now?

PICJAG,
101G.

see JG, you expose yourself again, if the ONE Spirit came into that body of F;esh then as said you have the G2758 κενόω kenoo problem staring you in the face. because if the ONE Spirit came into that body, and was G2758 κενόω kenoo, then who was upholding the universe?

see your mistake now?

PICJAG,
101G.
I see your strawman now. The ONE Spirit did NOT come into a body.
The ONE Spirit BECAME(NOT came into) a body, The body of The MAN, Jesus Christ.
Who was upholding the universe???The same God who has always upheld it: Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

I see your strawman now. The ONE Spirit did NOT come into a body.
The ONE Spirit BECAME(NOT came into) a body, The body of The MAN, Jesus Christ.
Who was upholding the universe???The same God who has always upheld it: Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
member what you said, in another topic?, "I said The Person in John 1:3 is The BEING(NOT Person)in Isaiah 44:24.), is the the being the three persons? you cannot even see your mistakes.

my, my, my,

well that one God was in that Flesh body, else you have two separate Gods, because the ONE BEING, (Spirit), is as you say Father son and Holy Ghost). now as i said, either all, or some of the Spirit was in that BODY.

when one is so blind, and cannot see the truth, the Lord Jesus said, shake the dust off your feet.

Good day,

PICJAG,
101G.

Which do you believe- the One God Almighty of the Bible...or the Three Co-Almighties of Churchianity?
In real Christianity as opposed to Russelism, i.e. JWs, or other Contentious, Unscriptural, Later, Theological, Systems we believe that scripture reveals that there is one God. The Father is God but He is not the Son or the Holy Spirit. The Son is God but He is not the Father or the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God but He is not the Son or the Father. There is one God.

In real Christianity as opposed to Russelism, i.e. JWs, or other Contentious, Unscriptural, Later, Theological, Systems we believe that scripture reveals that there is one God. The Father is God but He is not the Son or the Holy Spirit. The Son is God but He is not the Father or the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God but He is not the Son or the Father. There is one God.
Being a Jehovah's Witness is a lot much more than just being non-trinitarian. We do not believe that the dead are still alive in some other dimension, nor that unjust people will be tormented by God in some kind of place of fire. We believe that only 144,000 humans will live in heaven as kings and priests together with Christ over humanity, that will live in paradise on this very Earth restored while evil people will be destroyed by God forever. These beliefs and the rest of them still cannot summarize all that it means to be a Jehovah's Witness, because that also includes a very specific and unique behavior such as not being part of this world or taking sides in the politics of any government or political party, not participate in any military activity or preparation of that type, and much more.

Russelism is a religion that arose many years ago when some Bible students separated themselves from others (later Jehovah's Witnesses) because they decided that Russell was the only leader they should follow, when Russell himself never even hinted at something like that. We, Jehovah's Witnesses, have better understood many things that Russell had not understood correctly at his moment.

That religion still exists, although it is not very prominent among the religious groups of the world.

If you will talk about beliefs, choose the correct terms to describe them.

[previous post continued]

Ancient Christian Writers: The Works of the Fathers in Translation, edited by Quasten and Plumpe. Verses 2-3.
Cyprian, [a.d. 200-258.]
Bishop of Carthage (a.d. 248), which he held until his martyrdom (a.d. 258).
Treatise XII.1 Three Books of Testimonies Against the Jews.
By this sign of the cross also Amalek was conquered by Jesus through Moses. In Exodus Moses said to Jesus: "Choose thee out men, and go forth, and order yourselves with Amalek until the morrow. Behold, I will stand on the top of the hill, and the rod of God in mine hand. And it came to pass, when Moses lifted up his hands, Israel prevailed; but when Moses had let down his hands, Amalek waxed strong. But the hands of Moses were heavy; and they took a stone, and placed it under him, and he sat upon it and Aaron and Hur held up his hands, on the one side and on the other side; and the hands of Moses were made steady even to the setting of the sun. And Jesus routed Amalek and all his people. That in this sign of the Cross is salvation for all people who are marked on their foreheads. In Ezekiel the Lord says: "Pass through the midst of Jerusalem, and thou shalt mark the sign Tau/+ upon the men's foreheads, who groan and grieve for the iniquities which are done in the midst of them." Also in the same place: "Go and smite, and do not spare your eyes. Have no pity on the old man, and the youth, and the virgin, and slay little children and women, that they may be utterly destroyed. But ye shall not touch any one upon whom the Tau/+ is written, and begin with my holy places themselves."
http://ccel.wheaton.edu/fathers2/ANF-05/anf05-122.htm#P7907_2659601
St. Justin Martyr, Christian apologist, born at Flavia Neapolis, about A.D. 100, converted to Christianity about A.D. 130, taught and defended the Christian religion in Asia Minor and at Rome, where he suffered martyrdom about the year 165.
Dialogue of Justin
Chapter LXXXVI.-There are Various Figures in the Old Testament of the Wood of the Cross by Which Christ Reigned.
Chapter LXXXIX.-The Cross Alone is Offensive to Trypho on Account of the Curse, Yet It Proves that Jesus is Christ.
Chapter XC.- The Stretched-Out Hands of Moses Signified Beforehand the Cross.
Chapter XCI.- The Cross Was Foretold in the Blessings of Joseph, and in the Serpent that Was Lifted Up.
Chapter XCVII.-Other Predictions of the Cross of Christ.
Chapter CXXXVIII.-Noah is a Figure of Christ, Who Has Regenerated Us by Water, and Faith, and Wood: [I.e., The Cross.]
"and that lamb which was commanded to be wholly roasted was a symbol of the suffering of the cross which Christ would undergo. For the lamb,108 which is roasted, is roasted and dressed up in the form of the cross. For one spit is transfixed right through from the lower parts up to the head, and one across the back, to which are attached the legs of the lamb."

ANF02. Fathers of the Second Century: Hermas, Tatian, Athenagoras, Theophilus, and Clement of Alexandria (Entire) - Christian Classics Ethereal Library
The First Apology Of Justin Chap. Lv.--Symbols Of The Cross.
For consider all the things in the world, whether without this form they could be administered or have any community. For the sea is not traversed except that trophy which is called a sail abide safe in the ship; and the earth is not ploughed without it: diggers and mechanics do not their work, except with tools which have this shape. And the human form differs from that of the irrational animals in nothing else than in its being erect and having the hands extended, and having on the face extending from the forehead what is called the nose, through which there is respiration for the living creature; and this shows no other form than that of the cross.
CHAP. LX.--PLATO'S DOCTRINE OF THE CROSS.
And the physiological discussion(1) concerning the Son of God in the Timoeus of Plato, where he says, "He placed him crosswise(2) in the universe," he borrowed in like manner from Moses; for in the writings of Moses it is related how at that time, when the Israelites went out of Egypt and were in the wilderness, they fell in with poisonous beasts, both vipers and asps, and every kind of serpent, which slew the people; and that Moses, by the inspiration and influence of God, took brass, and made it into the figure of a cross, and set it in the holy tabernacle, and said to the people, "If ye look to this figure, and believe, ye shall be saved thereby."(3)
CHAP. XCI.--The Cross Was Foretold In The Blessings Of Joseph, And In The Serpent That Was Lifted Up..
Now, no one could say or prove that the horns of an unicorn represent any other fact or figure than the type which portrays the cross. For the one beam is placed upright, from which the highest extremity is raised up into a horn, when the other beam is fitted on to it, and the ends appear on both sides as horns joined on to the one horn. And the part which is fixed in the centre, on which are suspended those who are crucified, also stands out like a horn; and it also looks like a horn conjoined and fixed with the other horns[/indent]
The Epistle of Barnabas. Chap IX
What, then, was the knowledge given to him in this? Learn the eighteen first, and then the three hundred.90 The ten and the eight are thus denoted — Ten by I, and Eight by H.91 You have [the initials of the, name of] Jesus. And because92 the cross was to express the grace [of our redemption] by the letter T he says also, “Three Hundred.” He signifies, therefore, Jesus by two letters, and the cross by one. He knows this, who has put within us the engrafted93 gift of His doctrine.
The Epistle of Barnabas. Chap. XII. — The Cross of Christ Frequently Announced in the Old Testament.
In like manner He points to the cross of Christ in another prophet, who saith,117 “And when shall these things be accomplished? And the Lord saith, When a tree shall be bent down, and again arise, and when blood shall flow out of wood.”118 Here again you have an intimation concerning the cross, and Him who should be crucified. Yet again He speaks of this119 in Moses, when Israel was attacked by strangers. And that He might remind them, when assailed, that it was on account of their sins they were delivered to death, the Spirit speaks to the heart of Moses, that
he should make a figure of the cross,120 and of Him about to suffer thereon; for unless they put their trust in Him, they shall be overcome for ever. Moses therefore placed one weapon above another in the midst of the hill,121 and standing upon it, so as to be higher than all the people, he stretched forth his hands,122 and thus again Israel acquired the mastery. But when again he let down his hands, they were again destroyed. For what reason?
Dialogue of Justin, Philosopher and Martyr, with Trypho, a Jew. Chap XL
God does not permit the lamb of the passover to be sacrificed in any other place than where His name was named; knowing that the days will come, after the suffering of Christ, when even the place in Jerusalem shall be given over to your enemies, and all the offerings, in short, shall cease; and that lamb which was commanded to be
wholly roasted was a symbol of the suffering of the cross which Christ would undergo. For the lamb,61 which is roasted, is roasted and dressed up in the form of the cross. For one spit is transfixed right through from the lower parts up to the head, and one across the back, to which are attached the legs of the lamb.
Irenaeus Against Heresies. Book II Chap. XXIV
The very form of the cross, too, has five extremities,137 two in length, two in breadth, and one in the middle, on which [last] the person rests who is fixed by the nails.
The Octavius of Minucius Felix chap XXIX
We assuredly see the sign of a cross,101 naturally, in the ship when it is carried along with swelling sails, when it glides forward with expanded oars; and when the military yoke is lifted up,
it is the sign of a cross; and when a man adores God with a pure mind, with hands outstretched. Thus the sign of the cross either is sustained by a natural reason, or your own religion is formed with respect to it.
The Treatises of Cyprian. (Cont.)
Treatise XI.8. And in the Apocalypse the same exhortation of divine preaching speaks, saying, “Hold fast that which thou hast, lest another take thy crown;” (Rev_3:11) which example of perseverance and persistence is pointed out in Exodus, when Moses, for the overthrow of Amalek, who bore the type of the devil, raised up his open hands in the sign and sacrament of the cross, [Vol. 1., Justin, pp. 242, 244; Barnabas, ibid., pp. 144, 145.] and could not conquer his adversary unless when he had stedfastly persevered in the sign with hands continually lifted up.
I just read this it was good, thanks brother !!!

Matthew 16:15-17
He[Jesus]said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

Daniel Wallace on 1 John 5:20- Jesus is the True God
ουτος
, in the Gospel and Epistles of John seems to be used in a theologically rich manner.30 Specifically, of the approximately seventy instances in which ουτος has a personal referent, as many as forty- four of them (almost two-thirds of the instances) refer to the Son. Of the remainder, most imply some sort of positive connection with the Son.31 What is most significant is that never is the Father the referent
Sorry civic, but there are two referents mentioned in 1 John 5:20 for "This is the True God and Eternal Life" and they are "HIM who is True and his Son Jesus Christ" and in the first chapter of that letter and the first three verses John identifies Jesus as "The Eternal Life that was with the Father".

Therefore the two referents that he closes with are "The Father who is the True God and Jesus his Son who is the Eternal Life"

Furthermore John says right at the beginning of 1 John 5:20 that the Son was sent to make known to us "Him who is True" and not himself.

Here is a link to my Thread on it and you better get busy and start getting honest with God and yourself about it, for I am sure you are seeing the signs of the times on the News right?

By the way, the reason why John calls Jesus The Eternal Life in 1 John 1:1-3 and also in 1 John 5:20 is revealed by Jesus himself in his words in the two passages below.

John 5:26 "For just as The Father has Life in Himself, so he has given unto the Son to have Life in himself also".

John 6:57 "For just as The Living Father has sent me and I live because of the Father, so he who eats of me shall live because of me".

By the way, the Father only has one kind of Life and it is Eternal Life and this is what Jesus was speaking of and the rest of the context of both verses clearly proves this also.

Last edited:
Stephen knew the Lord Jesus is God and so he offered prayer unto Him (Acts 7:59-60)

Just to clarify your Trinitarian view...

Which statement do you believe is TRUE?

A) Paul knew the Spirit of Jesus WAS Jesus.

B) Paul knew the Spirit of Jesus was NOT Jesus.

I say A.

Philippians 1:19... For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,

Just to clarify your Trinitarian view...

Which statement do you believe is TRUE?

A) Paul knew the Spirit of Jesus WAS Jesus.

B) Paul knew the Spirit of Jesus was NOT Jesus.

I say A.

Philippians 1:19... For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,

Paul knew one sense and another sense as context is always key. Paul knew like we should , the spirit of Jesus belongs to Him in the same way it belongs to God.

......Alan

Stephen knew the Lord Jesus is God and so he offered prayer unto Him (Acts 7:59-60)

Stephen says the exact opposite. He knew that Jesus was and is not God. According to him, he sees both Jesus and God at the same time and identifies them separately. To quote him:

54 When the members of the Sanhedrin heard this, they were furious and gnashed their teeth at him. 55 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. 56 “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”

Since Stephen and I agree that Jesus was standing next to God, which means he is not God.

Theos is used in reference to the Father (Acts 7:55). This proves the Father is God.
The Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer (Acts 7:59-60). This proves Jesus is God.

It rests upon you to explain how Jesus is the identical person he is standing next to.

Strawman, because Jesus is not the Father.

Thanks for making it easy for me to refute your heresy.

Last edited:
Back