Who or What is the Trinity ?

To help you out of your confusion:
I'm not confused. Jesus still has knees and a tongue...

You don’t have clue
I don't need a clue. It's obvious.

Isaiah 45
21... There is no other God but Me, a righteous God and Savior; there is none but Me.

22 Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth;for I am. God, and there is no other.

23 By Myself I have sworn; truth has gone out from My mouth, a word that will not be revoked: Every knee will bow before Me,
every tongue will swear allegiance.

24 Surely they will say of Me, ‘In the LORD alone are righteousness and strength.’ ”
All who rage against Him will come to Him and be put to shame.

25 In the LORD all descendants of Israel will be justified and will exult.

Since it was sworn all knees will bow, so will Jesus.

Last edited:
Which do you believe- the One God Almighty of the Bible...or the Three Co-Almighties of Churchianity?
You made up some garbage about true Christianity. There is ONE God. The Father is God but He is not the Son or the Holy Spirit. The Son is God but He is not the Father or the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God but He is not the Son or the Father. If you can't comprehend that your God is too small and powerless.

I don't need a clue. It's obvious.

Isaiah 45
21... There is no other God but Me, a righteous God and Savior; there is none but Me.
SAVIOUR Jesus
22 Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth;for I am. God, and there is no other.
YHWH Jesus
23 By Myself I have sworn; truth has gone out from My mouth, a word that will not be revoked: Every knee will bow before Me,
every tongue will swear allegiance.
Jesus the LORD
24 Surely they will say of Me, ‘In the LORD alone are righteousness and strength.’ ”
All who rage against Him will come to Him and be put to shame.
Jesus is LORD
25 In the LORD all descendants of Israel will be justified and will exult.
Jesus is the LORD
Since it was sworn all knees will bow, so will Jesus.
Is that you prophesy

Isaiah saw the LORD, His name is Yeshua
Isaiah 6
Funny, Yeshua isn't mentioned in Isaiah 6.

What is mentioned by Isaiah later on is:

By Myself I have sworn; truth has gone out from My mouth, a word that will not be revoked: Every knee will bow before Me, every tongue will swear allegiance.

Jesus can't revoke these words. Amazing 👏.

Funny, Yeshua isn't mentioned in Isaiah 6.

What is mentioned by Isaiah later on is:

By Myself I have sworn; truth has gone out from My mouth, a word that will not be revoked: Every knee will bow before Me, every tongue will swear allegiance.

Jesus can't revoke these words. Amazing 👏.
In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Numbers 12:6
And the LORD said to them, “Now listen to what I say: “If there were prophets among you, I, the LORD, would reveal myself in visions. I would speak to them in dreams.

Hosea 12:10
I spoke to the prophets, gave them many visions and told parables through them.”

All knees will bow... even Yeshua's.

Last edited:
Numbers 12:6
And the LORD said to them, “Now listen to what I say: “If there were prophets among you, I, the LORD, would reveal myself in visions. I would speak to them in dreams.

Hosea 12:10
I spoke to the prophets, gave them many visions and told parables through them.”

All knees will bow... even Yeshua's.
39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again, 40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them. 41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.

“In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.”

Matthew 8:17
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare [our] sicknesses.

“Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.”

39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again, 40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them. 41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.

“In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.”

Matthew 8:17
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare [our] sicknesses.

“Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.”
Yeshua still has knees and a tongue. You can't escape that. But, maybe you're blind to that fact.

Yeshua still has knees and a tongue. You can't escape that. But, maybe you're blind to that fact.
When the King of kings and the Lord of lords returns to this earth, then will come true what the prophet Isaiah foretold all those years ago: “Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall swear allegiance.”

Back