Who or What is the Trinity ?

True and it also discounts Jesus from being God because to us there is only one God, the Father.
1 Corinthians 8:6
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
Solid.

I read the passage carefully and I also pointed out the same Greek words used in reference to Christ in 1 Corinthians 8 and 1 Corinthians 10.
You ignored this evidence because it refutes your heresy.
You are not making sense, sir... you are ignoring the fact that the word YHWH is not used in the NT.

You are ignoring the fact there is more than one way to express a truth claim.
There is only one way to quote the scripture... Why would you want to express the scripture in a way the apostles did not? I don't want to hear about your expressions or claims. Quote me what the scripture says. If Jesus is YHWH, then Jesus is his own Father.

Like Jesus will bow with both his knees and proclam the one true God with his tongue?
Jesus already did that...
Mk 14
32 And they came to a place which was named Gethsemane: and he saith to his disciples, Sit ye here, while I shall pray.
33 And he taketh with him Peter and James and John, and began to be sore amazed, and to be very heavy;
34 And saith unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful unto death: tarry ye here, and watch.
35 And he went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him.
36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

Jesus already did that...
Mk 14
32 And they came to a place which was named Gethsemane: and he saith to his disciples, Sit ye here, while I shall pray.
33 And he taketh with him Peter and James and John, and began to be sore amazed, and to be very heavy;
34 And saith unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful unto death: tarry ye here, and watch.
35 And he went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him.
36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.
True, but my point to Fred was that shows Jesus isn't the God when compared to Isaiah 45:23.

All will bow.

Isaiah 45:23.

David Guzik: Paul’s quotation of Isaiah 45:23 in Philippians 2:10-11 is an overwhelming evidence of the deity of Jesus Christ. Clearly, in Isaiah 45:23 it is the LORD God speaking (I, the LORD, speak, Isaiah 45:19). Now, Paul clearly puts these high words and this high praise towards Jesus: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Additionally, the confess [sic] is made that Jesus Christ is Lord - and the word Lord is the same word used in Paul’s ancient Bible for “LORD” in the Old Testament.
https://enduringword.com/bible-commentary/isaiah-45/

Notice that immediately after Isaiah 45:23 we are told that: They will say of Me, Only in the LORD are righteousness and strength (Isaiah 45:24, NASB). Within the same book (Philippians) Paul would speak of the righteousness (1:11; cf. 3:9) and strength (4:13) of the Lord Jesus.

David Guzik: Paul’s quotation of Isaiah 45:23 in Philippians 2:10-11 is an overwhelming evidence of the deity of Jesus Christ. Clearly, in Isaiah 45:23 it is the LORD God speaking (I, the LORD, speak, Isaiah 45:19). Now, Paul clearly puts these high words and this high praise towards Jesus: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Additionally, the confess [sic] is made that Jesus Christ is Lord - and the word Lord is the same word used in Paul’s ancient Bible for “LORD” in the Old Testament.
https://enduringword.com/bible-commentary/isaiah-45/

Notice that immediately after Isaiah 45:23 we are told that: They will say of Me, Only in the LORD are righteousness and strength (Isaiah 45:24, NASB). Within the same book (Philippians) Paul would speak of the righteousness (1:11; cf. 3:9) and strength (4:13) of the Lord Jesus.
What's overwhelming are Jesus' knees and tongue. You can't get away from that.

Not really. Jesus already bowed to God. He'll do it again. Philippians isn't worth much.
Isaiah’s Lord was the Pre-incarnate as He saw Him as in Isaiah 6

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Back