Who or What is the Trinity ?

Complete nonsense and not in the scripture. Jesus is not God, neither was he made a God.
You don't understand head or tails about Who is God and you believe you can be saved?

Everything I say is from scriptures. You don't know the scriptures nor the spiritual status of man.

I agree with you. Ironically, by saying the Father is first, that automatically discounts Jesus from being the God since Isaiah 43:10 says there are no gods before or after me.

Jesus would be contradict by the Father being before him, and then after the Father.
Nonsense from Unitarians. First of know how the replacement theology has damaged Christendom. The prophetic clock has always been around Israel. If you belong to Christianity which is a replacement theology then you will be rooted in the lies of Satan. How is it possible for you to know The Father if The Son had not bowed down in humility. How would you ever expect to be in relationship with The Father if you weren't in the covenant that He made with Israel? You will only receive rebuke from Yeshua Messiah for not knowing Him.

Nonsense from Unitarians. First of know how the replacement theology has damaged Christendom. The prophetic clock has always been around Israel. If you belong to Christianity which is a replacement theology then you will be rooted in the lies of Satan. How is it possible for you to know The Father if The Son had not bowed down in humility. How would you ever expect to be in relationship with The Father if you weren't in the covenant that He made with Israel? You will only receive rebuke from Yeshua Messiah for not knowing Him.
I'm not a Christian, Unitarian, etc.

Y
it was done save His people.

Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
I'm not a Trinitarian but this scripture teaches the truth. No one can be equal to God but Yeshua is equal WITH God meaning He is The only True God in two distinct dimensions.

The F, S and HS are just titles from the covenant perspective of God with His people. These titles had no meaning before the beginning. This has not been understand and that's why different Theologies have sprung up.

Who is the 'firstborn son'? Israel! If Israel is the'firstborn son'' then the prophetic clock is on and around Israel because Israel is the heir to the promises of God. When I say Israel, I don't mean the present middle East land and its occupants. It may have to do with the ultimate Anti-Messiah.

I'm talking about Historical Israel that existed in the same middle east which was dispersed among all nations beginning with the northern kingdom which first went through Assyrian captivity. Then even Jews who believed in Yeshua Messiah were dispersed may be around 70 AD.

So we have the epistle of James mentioning about the dispersion of all 12 tribes:

Jam 1:1 Jacob, a servant of God and of the Lord Yeshua the Messiah, to the twelve tribes which are in the Diaspora: Greetings.

Peter also mentions about it:

1Pet 1:1 Peter, an emissary of Yeshua the Messiah, to the chosen ones who are living as foreigners in the Diaspora in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

They were all dispersed 2000 years back. Both believing and unbelieving Israelites.

IN reality true Christians emerged from their mixed seed. Abraham was promised to be the father of many nations. If we are true believers we are physical descendants of Abraham even though we lost our ethnic identity. Since we are termed as 'wild olive branches' we have our roots in historical Israel. We become'wild olive branches' from the wild olive tree since we are a mixed seed. However, many Jews have kept their ethnic identity so those believing Jews are from the natural olive tree. We are being grafted among them in Yeshua Messiah.

So, it's very important to understand this teaching of scriptures to know the True God of Israel. Theology is derived from this truth. It's not worth to ask the unbelieving so called Jews for theological assistance as they have rejected Yeshua Messiah Who is YHWH revealed in duality of powers in perspective of God being in two dimensions. Trinity has made a mess of doctrine

Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know

because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead
John 5:22
For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 5:22
For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead

Because he hath appointed a day,.... The day of judgment is fixed by God in his eternal purposes, and is sure and certain, and will come, though it is not known by men or angels; and this is a reason why God will have the doctrine of repentance everywhere published, both to Jews and Gentiles, since all must come to judgment: and the day for it is appointed by him,
in the which he will judge the world in righteousness; the whole world will be judged, and every individual in it, good and bad, righteous and wicked; and this judgment will be a righteous one; it will proceed according to the strict rules of justice and equity, and upon the foot of the righteousness of Christ, as that has been received or rejected by men, or as men are clothed with, or are without that righteousness:

by that man whom he hath ordained; Beza's ancient copy reads, "the man Jesus": not that the apostle means that Christ is a mere man; for then he would not be fit to be a Judge of quick and dead, and to pass and execute the definitive sentence; which requires omniscience and omnipotence: but preaching to mere Heathens, he chose not at once to assert the deity of Christ, though he tacitly suggests it: but intended, by degrees, to open the glories of his nature and office to them, he being the person God had from all eternity ordained, and in time had signified, should have all judgment committed to him, and by whom the last judgment shall be managed and transacted:

whereof he hath given assurance to all men: or full proof, both of his being the Judge, and of his fitness to be one, and also of the righteousness, according to which he will judge:

in that he hath raised him from the dead; whereby he was declared to be the Son of God; and when all power in heaven and in earth was given to him; and which was done for the justification of all those for whose offences he was delivered: and this seems to be the reason why the apostle calls Christ the Judge a man, that he might have the opportunity of mentioning his resurrection from the dead.
Gill’s exposition

I know you pointed to the referenced scripture to prove He is just a man like anyone. You have to learn to rightly divide the truth. Man here is not referring to the sinful man that came from natural seed of Adam. YHWH was revealed also to be a Man - not from mankind but in whose image we must be conformed to. Outwardly mankind is .
the image of God having the form of Man. We are offspring of God to look like Him. I believe nobody taught you this as you are reading scriptures only on surface needing first to be nourished by the milk of the word and then grow up to eat meat.

And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
Funny, God's nature is all-knowing, ever-living, perfect, etc. Jesus is none of these.

Seeing that you brought up purification of sins, Numbers 19 discusses this for being defiled for contact with the dead.

Duh Uh! There are a lot of things not mentioned in the NT.
Anti-Trinitarians endlessly squabble and bicker about words, used by Trinitarians, trying to express the nature of God, as revealed in scripture, e.g. Trinity,””triune,””person,""being,""entity,""substance,""essence,"”nature,””who," Hypostatic union," etc., etc., All words are inherently finite and imperfect, therefore these words, and/or any other words, are totally inadequate to describe God, the infinite, perfect, omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent. But the fact that human words are finite, limited and imperfect does not prove or disprove anything about the doctrine of the Trinity.
Here yet again scriptural truths I have posted before, without any so-called unscriptural words or man made doctrines.
1. There is one God! The Father is called/referred to as God, in scripture, but the Father is not the Son or the Spirit. Numerous vss. e.g., John 6:27, Gal 1:1, Gal 1:3, Eph 6:23, Philippians 2:11, 1 Thess 1:1, 2 Tim 1:2, Titus 1:4, 1 Peter 1:2, 2 Peter 1:17 et. al.
2. There is one God! The Son is called/referred to as God, in scripture, but the Son is not the Father or the Holy Spirit. Thirty six (36) scripture which address or refer to Jesus as God, Matt 1:23, Isa 9:6, Luke 7:16, John 1:1, 3, 4, 10, 14, 18, 10:33, 5:18,8: 58, 12;24, 14:9, 17:5, 10, 20:28, Act 20:28, Rom 9:5, 2 Cor 4:4, Col 1:14-16, 2:9, Eph 3:9, Heb 1:1:2-3, 8-12, 3:3, Phi 2:6, 1 Tim 1:1, 3:16, 6:15, Tit 2;13, 2 Pet 1:1, 1 John 5:20, Rev 17:14, 19;16, 22:12-13

[1] Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
[2]Isaiah 7:14
14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.
[3]Luk 7:16 And there came a fear on all: and they glorified God, saying, That a great prophet is risen up among us; and, That God hath visited his people.​
[4] Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[5] Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
[6] Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him[God created the world, Gen 1:1], and the world knew him not.
[7] Joh 1:14 And the Word [acting on Himself] became flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
[8] Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten God, μονογενὴς θεὸς ] which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
[9] John 10:30 I and my Father are one.
[10] Joh 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. [Jewish leaders speaking]
[11] Joh 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.[John speaking]
[12] Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, [Amen, Amen] I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am [ אהיה/ehyeh, I am, Ex 3:14].
[13] John 12:41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his [Jesus] glory, and spake of him[יהוה/YHWH, Isa 6:1ff].
Isa 6:1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple​
[14] Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?​
[15] Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was[Jesus was aware of His existence,with God, before the world was created.].
[16] Joh 17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine[Everything that belongs to the Father belongs to Jesus]; and I am glorified in them.
[17] Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, [Jesus] My Lord and my God. [Thomas addressed Jesus as God and Jesus praised him.]
[18] Act 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
[19] Rom 9:5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever[Jesus called God]. Amen.
[20] 2 Cor 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
[21] Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
[22] Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
[23] Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
[24] Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Character limit. Continued next post.​
NASB
When there are many words, wrongdoing is unavoidable, But one who restrains his lips is wise.

Back