Who or What is the Trinity ?

Fortunately, the original in Isaiah 45:23 doesn't mention Jesus or a son.

By Myself have I sworn, The word is gone forth from My mouth in righteousness, And shall not come back, That unto Me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall swear.

This is another instance where the NT changes with zero authority.

Did you get those knee pads yet?
Your life is a desert

ARE you sure? Isaiah 45:22 "Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else."
Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."

hold that thought, Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."

the context of Zechariah 12 is the "LORD" speaking. so tell us who is the "ME" in the verse who was pierced, and is a ONLY "son?" that save in Isaiah 45:22. your answer please.

we suggest you read the context of all the scriptures before you answer.

PICJAG, 101G.

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
From Philippians 2:10-11 which is a quote from Isaiah 45:23.
Isaiah 45:23

(23) [YHWH vs. 21] I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
Here Paul applies Isa 45:23, which is YHWH speaking, to Jesus .

ARE you sure? Isaiah 45:22 "Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else."
Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."

hold that thought, Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."

the context of Zechariah 12 is the "LORD" speaking. so tell us who is the "ME" in the verse who was pierced, and is a ONLY "son?" that save in Isaiah 45:22. your answer please.

we suggest you read the context of all the scriptures before you answer.

PICJAG, 101G.
Yep, doesn't mention Jesus nor a son.

By Myself have I sworn, The word is gone forth from My mouth in righteousness, And shall not come back, That unto Me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall swear.

And Paul quotes Isaiah and applies YHWH to Jesus.

Should I believe the inspired Apostle Paul or you ?

next

And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

He doesn't quote Isaiah. He changed the reference. That's a no no.

You can believe Paul the apostate.
25They disagreed among themselves and began to leave after Paul had made this final statement: “The Holy Spirit spoke the truth to your ancestors when he said through Isaiah the prophet:

26“ ‘Go to this people and say,
“You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.”
27For this people’s heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.’ a
28“Therefore I want you to know that God’s salvation has been sent to the Gentiles, and they will listen!”

25They disagreed among themselves and began to leave after Paul had made this final statement: “The Holy Spirit spoke the truth to your ancestors when he said through Isaiah the prophet:
thanks brother, may I add this also?
Isaiah 66:4 "I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not."
cross reference, 2 Thessalonians 2:10

PICJAG, 101G.

26“ ‘Go to this people and say,
“You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.”
27For this people’s heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.’ a
28“Therefore I want you to know that God’s salvation has been sent to the Gentiles, and they will listen!”
Rotfl... why do you change the subject?

Back