Who voted for Biden but can see some of the claims of Trump being true?

Ficciones

I don't mean this as a personal remark but some of the threads getting posted on here lately are awfully lazy.

If there are specific claims you have in mind, what are they and what makes you think they're true?

I don't mean this as a personal remark but some of the threads getting posted on here lately are awfully lazy.

If there are specific claims you have in mind, what are they and what makes you think they're true?
I'm inquisitive and interested in different views and answers. Sometimes for the sake of learning. Then I might take the answers to research what's true or not. I voted for Biden, yet I think it maybe some truth in some of Trumps claims. I know someone who is very close to me who went voting with me that did try to vote for Trump and I seen with my own eyes what happen with them.

Michael R2

I'm inquisitive and interested in different views and answers. Sometimes for the sake of learning. Then I might take the answers to research what's true or not. I voted for Biden, yet I think it maybe some truth in some of Trumps claims. I know someone who is very close to me who went voting with me that did try to vote for Trump and I seen with my own eyes what happen with them.
What do you mean by tried to vote for Trump?
What did you see that makes you phrase your statement like this?

Michael R2

They were told they already voted and they hadn't already voted.
Were they told how they had already voted?
Were they allowed to cast a provisional ballot?
Was this in a precinct that has been disputed by the Trump campaign (you do not need to identify the precinct)?

Why do you post so vaguely? I can see some of the claims of Trump being true, sure - he claimed it was Tuesday last Tuesday. That was correct.

Do you have specific claims in mind?
Its an attempt to get views and answers verses possible attacks, offense in arguments, defense in arguments and other stuff that seem to go on, on forums sometimes.

Electric Skeptic

Its an attempt to get views and answers verses possible attacks and other stuff that seem to go on, on forums.
But it is so vague as to be virtually useless - as witness my agreeing with his claim that it was Tuesday. Unless you at least specify what kind of claims you are talking about, you're going to get nonsense replies.

But it is so vague as to be virtually useless - as witness my agreeing with his claim that it was Tuesday. Unless you at least specify what kind of claims you are talking about, you're going to get nonsense replies.
Maybe. Sometimes it helps avoid the bad parts of the decussions on here. Many times these are not my questions but answers some want to know. I myself learned a lot from answers people gave wether right or wrong. Sometimes I look into it more.