WHO was He BEFORE He was manifested????

Yahchristian

He was manifested in the flesh????
Wow! WHO was He BEFORE He was manifested????
A. God?
B. An angel?
NO other choice.

WHO was Jesus BEFORE He was manifested?

A. God is WHO
B. An Angel is WHO
C. The second of three WHO are God
D. Other, please explain.

(Notice the question asks WHO.)

I say A, since I believe God is A WHO.

Whereas some believe God is THREE WHO’s.

1 Timothy 3:16... And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

A. God is WHO
B. An Angel is WHO

1 Timothy 3:16... And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
I say A & C.

And do you think he is still God AFTER he has manifested?

Or just a human mode added on to God.

Genesis 1: 1 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

John 1: 1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made."

John 1:14 "The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."

Genesis 1: 1 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

John 1: 1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made."

John 1:14 "The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."

So your answer is D, and that is your explanation.

Correct?

My question was...

A. God is WHO
B. An Angel is WHO

Was he "God manifest in the world as a human being"?

I love how you avoid that question to spam YES and NO's.

A. God is WHO
B. An Angel is WHO
Easy. Jesus before was exactly who He was after and is forevermore.

A. God is WHO
B. An Angel is WHO
Jesus didn’t exist before his conception. Manifest means to make known or to appear not to become something else.
“He was manifested” not God. Trinitarians have a history of altering scriptures to try and fit in their false doctrine but you’re not a trinitarian so no need to use the altered text.

Jesus didn’t exist before his conception. Manifest means to make known or to appear not to become something else.

“He was manifested” not God. Trinitarians have a history of altering scriptures to try and fit in their false doctrine but you’re not a trinitarian so no need to use the altered text.
If Jesus didn't exist before His conception, HOW then could He be MANIFESTED in the flesh????

So your answer is D, and that is your explanation.

Correct?

My question was...

A. God is WHO
B. An Angel is WHO

With all due respect to you and your question, no. It's not my explanation. It is God's written word (2 Tim 3:16) and therefore invalidates A, B, C & D and explains, perfectly who He is before His incarnation and forever because it doesn't matter what you, me or anyone else thinks about God. It's what God says He is (I Am that I Am, the Great I Am, the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, etc.).

With all due respect to you and your question, no. It's not my explanation. It is God's written word (2 Tim 3:16) and therefore invalidates A, B, C & D

In case you overlooked the OP... the question was posed by a TRINITARIAN.

The TRINITARIAN claimed the only two possible answers are A or B and there was NO other choice.

I knew that was not the case so I added options C and D.

Just to clarify your view...

Do you agree with this TRINITARIAN statement?

God is one WHAT, three WHO.

I do not. I believe God is one WHO.

How dare you answer with Scripture instead of an alphabet letter.

That means you are a confused, inconsistent Trinitarian who can't answer a simple question.

Okay.......... so..........

Do you agree with this TRINITARIAN statement?

“God is one WHAT, three WHO.”

Some Trinitarians do and some Trinitarians don’t.

I am asking if YOU do.

I'm not certain what's behind your seeking confirmation of one or the other. Such statements don't change who God says He is. All I can tell you is my God is 3 in 1.

Back