WHO-WHO-WHO is God?

Yes, "Despise church people."

LOL I am a church people!
You despise church people.
Actually I love myself. God resides within, He is well pleased, I obeyed Him.
Here are some others that despise church people:
I cant speak for others only myself.
Hebrews 10:25-29 King James Version

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Like those who rejected God's will under the First Covenant, those in v.25 are they who will receive greater judgment, a more severe punishment than their Old Testament counterparts.
Yes and until one is born again, born of God, you will stay in that old covenant never knowing what it is to be in the new.
Like you, they trod underfoot the Son of God, they count His death an unholy thing, they count the Covenant He established by His Death and unholy thing, and they do despite unto the Spirit of Grace.
Like me like Jesus as I am supposed to be in the Father, we are sons of God and walk as He walks in His same light and Grace becomes our same mind.
And the Spirit of Grace is the same Spirit of Truth that Jesus send He would send when He returned to Heaven and His Father's House.
Amen and we are the recipients of His Spirit. That is the only way one can know His truths is if Giod Himself comes to you and opens up all of His heaven to you. Even Jesus had to go through this process to know Hod and His heaven, the only truth. See Matt 3:16.
So, Gary Mac, you need to start being honest, and admit that you do not assemble with—anyone.
Come and see instead of speculating like you do with everything of God.
You have forsaken the assembling of the brethren because you despise them.
I did? Wow,!
You lied when you said you have not forsaken the assembling of the brethren, and the Public Record, at least twice, has you boasting about how you "went to church" to appease your family, and were baptized because the Pastor was "animate," lol.
I did indeed until I found out these gatherings of religious minds was not the way of God.

Lets take a little closer look at it. Jesus assembled with these religious folk and even taught them in this temple, or church they call it today, even from a young age. Now LQQK at this if it is possible. Jesus left these assemblies and what happened? He had no place to lay his head did he? What happened that he forsook these and left them? You dont know do you?

His new friends, or disciples they were called, assembled not in a temple for law, not in a temple built by the hands of man filled with votive gifts of gold and silver, in the case today adorned with the tithes gathered from those sitting in those pew for their enterprise. He left. Why?

They were not of thew God who came to Him and actually opened up His truth in Jesus. The truth didnt come from that temple, church, the truth came by GHod Himself.

Now note this if it is possible for you to understand -- The very ones he once assembled with are the very ones who had him crucified for blaspheme did they not?

Now listen, if possible for you which seems to be a difficult feat for you, He assembled daily with these they followed him daily, they were not the same assembly as he once was.

Now Here my testimony if that is possible for you to comprehend -- I was deacon, elder, teacher, Musician, pastor, baptized lots of them for a lot of years -- but just as with Jesus when God came to him in his great and notable day of the Lord, God came by His Spirit just as He did in Jesus Abraham, Moses, 120, and manifested Himself and everything changed in my life no different at all from the same change Jesus had in Matt 3:16. We gained a knowledge of God we had not had before.

Now, these very ones I once taught in these temples just as those as yourself, treat me the very same way those of the temple treated Jesus.

Sense you are advocate of that same creed as those who had Jesus crucified for blaspheme, you see me the very same way those of Jesus day saw him for God came to me no different at all from how He came to Jesus.

These in that temple of law like the ones you attend Jesus was of actually kicked him out, had him crucified for blaspheme, just as you do me for the very same reason, so just as with Jesus his assembly changed didnt it?

Now sense You are sitting in that temple I am not welcomed in your assembly UNLESS I comply to your bylaws, rules and regulations and believe as you do or I cannot be a member of your assembly. I probably could come into your temple, church, and sit in a pew and listen as long as I kept quite. And this is the exact scenario from the same as your assembly that Jesus faced no different at all. Just a different time in space.

I keep telling you, Gary Mac, the more you talk the easier my job gets.
The more you talk reveals your ignorance for what it is to have from the Father that what Jesus had from Him.
God bless.

LOL I am a church people!

Actually I love myself. God resides within, He is well pleased, I obeyed Him.

I cant speak for others only myself.

Yes and until one is born again, born of God, you will stay in that old covenant never knowing what it is to be in the new.

Like me like Jesus as I am supposed to be in the Father, we are sons of God and walk as He walks in His same light and Grace becomes our same mind.

Amen and we are the recipients of His Spirit. That is the only way one can know His truths is if Giod Himself comes to you and opens up all of His heaven to you. Even Jesus had to go through this process to know Hod and His heaven, the only truth. See Matt 3:16.

Come and see instead of speculating like you do with everything of God.

I did? Wow,!

I did indeed until I found out these gatherings of religious minds was not the way of God.

Lets take a little closer look at it. Jesus assembled with these religious folk and even taught them in this temple, or church they call it today, even from a young age. Now LQQK at this if it is possible. Jesus left these assemblies and what happened? He had no place to lay his head did he? What happened that he forsook these and left them? You dont know do you?

His new friends, or disciples they were called, assembled not in a temple for law, not in a temple built by the hands of man filled with votive gifts of gold and silver, in the case today adorned with the tithes gathered from those sitting in those pew for their enterprise. He left. Why?

They were not of thew God who came to Him and actually opened up His truth in Jesus. The truth didnt come from that temple, church, the truth came by GHod Himself.

Now note this if it is possible for you to understand -- The very ones he once assembled with are the very ones who had him crucified for blaspheme did they not?

Now listen, if possible for you which seems to be a difficult feat for you, He assembled daily with these they followed him daily, they were not the same assembly as he once was.

Now Here my testimony if that is possible for you to comprehend -- I was deacon, elder, teacher, Musician, pastor, baptized lots of them for a lot of years -- but just as with Jesus when God came to him in his great and notable day of the Lord, God came by His Spirit just as He did in Jesus Abraham, Moses, 120, and manifested Himself and everything changed in my life no different at all from the same change Jesus had in Matt 3:16. We gained a knowledge of God we had not had before.

Now, these very ones I once taught in these temples just as those as yourself, treat me the very same way those of the temple treated Jesus.

Sense you are advocate of that same creed as those who had Jesus crucified for blaspheme, you see me the very same way those of Jesus day saw him for God came to me no different at all from how He came to Jesus.

These in that temple of law like the ones you attend Jesus was of actually kicked him out, had him crucified for blaspheme, just as you do me for the very same reason, so just as with Jesus his assembly changed didnt it?

Now sense You are sitting in that temple I am not welcomed in your assembly UNLESS I comply to your bylaws, rules and regulations and believe as you do or I cannot be a member of your assembly. I probably could come into your temple, church, and sit in a pew and listen as long as I kept quite. And this is the exact scenario from the same as your assembly that Jesus faced no different at all. Just a different time in space.

The more you talk reveals your ignorance for what it is to have from the Father that what Jesus had from Him.

Who do you assemble with, Gary Mac?

God bless.

Why is it impossible for football player to be saved? ROFL

Okay, since I am having to explain my humor elsewhere, and it goes against my nature to leave people in the dark: you said you fellowship with saints.

New Orleans Saints?

Get it?

Have a blessed evening, I am praying for you, Gary Mac.

God bless.

Okay, since I am having to explain my humor elsewhere, and it goes against my nature to leave people in the dark: you said you fellowship with saints.

New Orleans Saints?

Get it?

Have a blessed evening, I am praying for you, Gary Mac.

God bless.
LOL that's funny and I totally missed your intent.

And thank you for the prayer. And when you pray, pray that God opens the hearts and minds of people to receive from God the same as Jesus received from Him. It would change the world if people would come to Him and let Him in.

LOL that's funny and I totally missed your intent.

And thank you for the prayer. And when you pray, pray that God opens the hearts and minds of people to receive from God the same as Jesus received from Him. It would change the world if people would come to Him and let Him in.

That is precisely what I am praying for, Gary Mac.

;)

God bless.

"Soul" was specified right from the beginning; Adam BECAME one. The sea contained creatures were "souls"!
Nothing "Immortal"...

What makes man's soul unique from the creatures souls?

Man's soul was created in God's image. It was the male and female soul created in Genesis 1:27.

Bodies for those souls were provided in the next chapter.

"Soul" was specified right from the beginning; Adam BECAME one. The sea contained creatures were "souls"!
Nothing "Immortal"...

This is true: God formed man of the elements of the earth and breathed the breath of life into him (spirit) and man became a living soul.

"Spirit" is everlasting according to Scripture, because we see that both fallen angels and unredeemed men will go into everlastin torment.

"Immortal" has application to the mortal life, not the spiritual life of a being. That is why when our bodies are redeemed at the Rapture "mortal" puts on immortality. "Corruption" speaks of the mortal body in death, so those that have died will have "corruption" put on corruption. "Immortality will only be applicable to a flesh and bone body after our bodies have been redeemed at the Rapture.

The difference between man being a living soul and all other living creatures being "living souls" is that only man was made in the image and likeness of God. Procreation followed Creation, so we see that Seth was made in the image and likeness of his father, Adam (Genesis 5:1-3).

"Soul" is primarily a reference to a person, so while it is appropriate to call a spirit that has departed from his body (died) a soul because the spirit is still a person, we cannot call a dead body a soul because the person no longer resides in it.

So here is a question which is to take a bit of an edge off the hostility that is corrupting good dialogue: how would explain this passage...

Hebrews 4:12 King James Version

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

...to the trichotomist?

God bless.

The God of Jesus Christ is God!
Thats the truth, the God Jesus obeyed and prayed to and said he could do noting without his Father who sent him.

Same One who sends us all who has received from Him that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where He opens up all of who He is and His heaven in us.

Back