Who will greet Jesus at His Return

Once Again Your claim is false

(The Beast) and the tribulation will come upon the "Entire World", you aren't going to change the scripture before your eyes

P.S. The Beast isn't an "It", he will be an individual human man

"All That Dwell Upon The Earth"

Revelation 13:4-8KJV​

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The Beast of Revelation chapter 13 below will be a "Individual Human Man" as Strongs clearly identifies below

Turn the light on in the room, get off that reformed rice paper

Strongs (Of A Man) Revelation 13:18KJV

Strong’s Definitions
ἀνήρ anḗr, an'-ayr; a primary word (compare G444); a man (properly as an individual male):—fellow, husband, man, sir.

Strong’s Definitions
ἄνθρωπος ánthrōpos, anth'-ro-pos; from G435 and ὤψ ṓps (the countenance; from G3700); man-faced, i.e. a human being:—certain, man.

Revelation 13:18KJV
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Sorry. It doesn't rule the world. You have been deceived.

Rev 13:7 doesn't mention the two witnesses. It mentions the saints.

Are you saying everytime I see the word saint in Revelation...it's the two witnesses?
He believes anyone who kills and torments others as the two witnesses do are saints. That's how he thinks.

The saints are persecuted in Israel during the 42 months the two witnesses are persecuting others.

Huge difference between those who follow Christ and those who don't. Their fruit reveals if they are good or bad.

Last edited:
Interesting point...I never noticed that.
Heres you something to think about.

Revelation 13:5
The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months.

According to revelation 13.5 the beast that comes out of the sea will exercise its authority for 42 months. Also the second beast will exercise authority on the first beasts behalf.

Revelation 13:12
It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

. At the same time, the two witnesses are exercising their authority for 1260 days.

Revelation 11:3
And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”

And while these two witnesses practice their authority for 1260 days, this woman has to flee into the wilderness for 1260 days.

Revelation 12:6
The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

As I see it, the woman has to get out of Israel for 1260 days while those two witnesses are there. And all she has to do to get out of reach of the beast is to move to another country where the beast can't reach her.

Revelation 12:14
The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

Revelation 13 beast comes out of the sea.
Revelation 11 beast comes out of the Pitt.

Not the same beast.
My Bible teaches (The Beast) of Revelation Chapter 11, 13, 17, are all the same, having seven heads and ten horns and coming out of the bottomless pit

Revelation 11:7KJV
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Revelation 13:1KJV
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

See there, the beast with seven heads and ten horns comes from the bottomless pit, same beast as Revelation 13 and 11,we can trust the angel and Holy Words Of God

Revelation 17:8KJV
7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

My Bible teaches (The Beast) of Revelation Chapter 11, 13, 17, are all the same, having seven heads and ten horns and coming out of the bottomless pit

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

See there, the beast with seven heads and ten horns comes from the bottomless pit, same beast as Revelation 13 and 11,we can trust the angel and Holy Words Of God

Revelation 17:8KJV
7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
No, this does not say Pitt.
It says sea. One comes out of the sea, the other comes out of the Pitt.

Heres you something to think about.

Revelation 13:5
The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months.

According to revelation 13.5 the beast that comes out of the sea will exercise its authority for 42 months. Also the second beast will exercise authority on the first beasts behalf.

Revelation 13:12
It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

. At the same time, the two witnesses are exercising their authority for 1260 days.

Revelation 11:3
And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”

And while these two witnesses practice their authority for 1260 days, this woman has to flee into the wilderness for 1260 days.

Revelation 12:6
The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

As I see it, the woman has to get out of Israel for 1260 days while those two witnesses are there. And all she has to do to get out of reach of the beast is to move to another country where the beast can't reach her.

Revelation 12:14
The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.
Yes (The Beast/Antichrist) with 7 heads 10 horns and (The False Prophet) two horns as a lamb

Yes the remnant church of 144,000 will flee Jerusalem and go into the wilderness surrounding Israel, Gilead, Bashan, and Carmel

No, this does not say Pitt.
It says sea. One comes out of the sea, the other comes out of the Pitt.

You have to read this real slow

1.) The beast that has seven heads and ten horns comes out of the bottomless pit as the angel describes in Revelation 17:7-8

2.) The Beast of Revelation 13:1 has seven heads and ten horns, and is the same beast as seen in Revelation 17:7-8

3.) Revelation 11:7 states The Beast comes out of the bottomless pit

Conclusion: The Beast with seven heads and ten horns comes out of the bottomless pit

Will you now claim The Beast seen with seven heads and ten horns are different in Chapter 13 & 17 below?

Revelation 17:7-8KJV

You have to read this real slow

1.) The beast that has seven heads and ten horns comes out of the bottomless pit as the angel describes in Revelation 17:7-8

2.) The Beast of Revelation 13:1 has seven heads and ten horns, and is the same beast as seen in Revelation 17:7-8

3.) Revelation 11:7 states The Beast comes out of the bottomless pit

Conclusion: The Beast with seven heads and ten horns comes out of the bottomless pit

Will you now claim The Beast seen with seven heads and ten horns are different in Chapter 13 & 17?

Looks to me like it says"rise up out of the sea".
I mean unless you're trying to rewrite the Bible.

He believes anyone who kills and torments others as the two witnesses do are saints. That's how he thinks.

The saints are persecuted in Israel during the 42 months the two witnesses are persecuting others.

Huge difference between those who follow Christ and those who don't. Their fruit reveals if they are good or bad.
Your eschatology is somewhat twisted, you have claimed multiple times suggesting the (Two Witnesses) are the bad guys, persecuting others

The (Two Witnesses) are given power by God, to bring plagues and wrath upon a wicked world, a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6KJV
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Yes (The Beast/Antichrist) with 7 heads 10 horns and (The False Prophet) two horns as a lamb

Yes the remnant church of 144,000 will flee Jerusalem and go into the wilderness surrounding Israel, Gilead, Bashan, and Carmel
No, the 144000 don't flee. They have a job to do according to the gospel.
But I want you to try to comprehend something. You don't have to go very far to get out of reach of the beast. He just doesn't govern much at all.
The rest of the world will help the woman though.
Will you help her or will you ignor her?

Your eschatology is somewhat twisted, you have claimed multiple times suggesting the (Two Witnesses) are the bad guys, persecuting others

The (Two Witnesses) are given power by God, to bring plagues and wrath upon a wicked world, a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6KJV
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
The false prophet has power to make fire come down from heaven and has two horns like a lamb. Yea they have authority for 1260 days. The exact same amount of time the woman has to flee.

It's OK though. The woman can return after they are dead.

Looks to me like it says"rise up out of the sea".
I mean unless you're trying to rewrite the Bible.

You run from the direct question below "Why"?

Once Again, Direct Question: Will you now claim The Beast seen with seven heads and ten horns are different in Chapter 13 & 17 below?

You run from the direct question below "Why"?

Once Again, Direct Question: Will you now claim The Beast seen with seven heads and ten horns are different in Chapter 13 & 17 below?

I've already told you they are different beasts.
One comes out of the sea and the other comes out of the Pitt.
What don't you understand about that?

I've already told you they are different beasts.
One comes out of the sea and the other comes out of the Pitt.
What don't you understand about that?
We Strongly Disagree

Your eschatology proclaims there are two completely different beast's with seven heads and ten horns in the book of Revelation

And your suggestion that the (Two Witnesses) in Revelation 11 are bad guys running around persecuting people

Your eschatology isn't out in left field, it's out of the stadium

Jesus Is The Lord

We Strongly Disagree

Your eschatology proclaims there are two completely different beast's with seven heads and ten horns in the book of Revelation

And your suggestion that the (Two Witnesses) in Revelation 11 are bad guys running around persecuting people

Your eschatology isn't out in left field, it's out of the stadium

Jesus Is The Lord
Yes we disagree, You preach its good to torment people and I say it's bad.

Revelation 11:10
The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

I don't blame the woman for fleeing into the wilderness while those two practice their authority. I wouldn't want anything to do with them either.The good thing is, the woman can come back after they are dead.

Yes we disagree, You preach its good to torment people and I say it's bad.
You Eschatology Is Unbiblical, Without Acceptance Of The Righteous Judgement Of God Seen In Scripture

God Has Empowered The (Two Witnesses) The Plagues Seen Are From God Against The Wicked World, You Are Calling God's Righteous Judgement "Bad"

"SCARY"!

Jesus Is The Lord

Revelation 16:4-7KJV
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

Revelation 11:6KJV

Last edited:
You Eschatology Is Unbiblical, Without Acceptance Of The Righteous Judgement Of God Seen In Scripture

God Has Empowered The (Two Witnesses) The Plagues Seen Are From God Against The Wicked World, You Are Calling God's Righteous Judgement "Bad"

"SCARY"!

Jesus Is The Lord

Revelation 16:4-7KJV
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

Revelation 11:6KJV
So you believe the wrath of God upon jerusalem lasts 3.5 years and comes from those who inhabit Jerusalem.
That is laughable.

Mathew 23:37
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Well now, we know two prophets who Jerusalem loves and would never hurt. I understand why, but you don't.

Back