Whom do I serve...

Lastdaysbeliever

Hello. I won't bore anyone with my testimony of what a heathen I was before I was born-again. Just let me say my being born-again (John 3:3) was to the glory of God and not of myself. Now in my twilight years I am serving my God and Savior, along with my wife, until He returns to take us to Himself or I pass from this mortal coil. I am excited to spend some time on CARM discussing my faith with like-minded, born-again Christians and those who are not, whom I can share the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ with. And remember the parable of the 10 bridesmaids; Matthew 25:1-13. Be ready at all times for He is returning!

Hello @Lastdaysbeliever, welcome to CARM forums! I'm glad that you found this place, and that you joined in the discussions too :)

Just FYI, I'm new here as well.

God bless you!

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Hello. I won't bore anyone with my testimony of what a heathen I was before I was born-again. Just let me say my being born-again (John 3:3) was to the glory of God and not of myself. Now in my twilight years I am serving my God and Savior, along with my wife, until He returns to take us to Himself or I pass from this mortal coil. I am excited to spend some time on CARM discussing my faith with like-minded, born-again Christians and those who are not, whom I can share the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ with. And remember the parable of the 10 bridesmaids; Matthew 25:1-13. Be ready at all times for He is returning!
Welcome to CARM. You will find many born-again believers here.

Back