Whose the Boss?

The God-breathed word of God says "we have an alter".

Eisegesis on your part....Did your church give you your wrong interpretation of this verse?

This is speaking of the Jews speaking of the Jewish Christ followers not following the Levitical Law. Those that have no right to eat from it are actually those who are under the Law.
So if you claim this verse, I guess you believe you are still under the Levitical law.

Our altar is the cross.

If you don't have an altar, you're not in the "we".

I, nor anyone else, needs an altar to worship God.

Eisegesis on your part....Did your church give you your wrong interpretation of this verse?

This is speaking of the Jews speaking of the Jewish Christ followers not following the Levitical Law.
So if you claim this verse, I guess you believe you are still under the Levitical law.

Our altar is the cross.

I, nor anyone else, needs an altar to worship God.
Yes you do. Otherwise you are not in the Church established by Jesus.

Yes you do. Otherwise you are not in the Church established by Jesus.

No, I don't...you quoted a verse that is literally speaking of those who still offer sacrifices under the Levitical law to remit sin....

THEY have no place at the altar of Christ, the cross that they reject.

Instead of posting on CARM, you need to take a bible study class.

Altars are for sacrifices.

You sacrifice nothing on the altar of your apostate church...

Previously saying, “Sacrifice and offering, burnt offerings, and offerings for sin You did not desire, nor had pleasure in them” (which are offered according to the law), 9 then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God.” He takes away the first that He may establish the second. 10 By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ ONCE for all. And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12 But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, 13 from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool. 14 For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.

You don't understand this just as you showed us all that you don't understand Heb 13:10

You sacrifice nothing on the altar of your apostate church...

Previously saying, “Sacrifice and offering, burnt offerings, and offerings for sin You did not desire, nor had pleasure in them” (which are offered according to the law), 9 then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God.” He takes away the first that He may establish the second. 10 By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ ONCE for all. And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12 But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, 13 from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool. 14 For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.

You don't understand this just as you showed us all that you don't understand Heb 13:10
Micah 1:11
My name will be great among the nations, from where the sun rises to where it sets. In every place incense and pure offerings will be brought to me, because my name will be great among the nations,” says the LORD Almighty.

The Catholic Church does this. Yours can't.

My name will be great among the nations, from where the sun rises to where it sets. In every place incense and pure offerings will be brought to me, because my name will be great among the nations,” says the LORD Almighty.

Pass by in naked shame, you inhabitant of [a]Shaphir;
The inhabitant of [b]Zaanan does not go out.
Beth Ezel mourns;
Its place to stand is taken away from you.

You can't even get the book correct....it's Malachi, not Micah, and it doesn't even imply a sacrifice on an altar in your apostate church.

You nor your apostate church is offering anything on any altar.....what was done ONCE for all by Him alone is finished, over, done, completed and Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father awaiting His return...

I'm thankful my church isn't' like your apostate church.

Pass by in naked shame, you inhabitant of [a]Shaphir;
The inhabitant of [b]Zaanan does not go out.
Beth Ezel mourns;
Its place to stand is taken away from you.

You can't even get the book correct....it's Malachi, not Micah, and it doesn't even imply a sacrifice on an altar in your apostate church.

You nor your apostate church is offering anything on any altar.....what was done ONCE for all by Him alone is finished, over, done, completed and Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father awaiting His return...

I'm thankful my church isn't' like your apostate church.
There is only one Church founded by Jesus. Best to be inside it than outside it.

ah yes;
the Man behind the Curtain

pilgrim;
Why are you so in to all the smoke and mirrors??
the true offerings and incense are, the words we speak and the lives we lead
Romans 12:1
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God,
that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice,
holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service

2 And be not conformed to this world:
but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind,
that ye may prove what is that good,
and acceptable, and perfect, will of God
.​

Altars are for sacrifices.
No need for sacrifices now, Jesus was the perfect one. Scripture is clear Jesus is the High Priest and sacrifices are no longer needed.

Heb 7

27 He has no need, like those high priests, to offer sacrifices daily, first for his own sins and then for those of the people, since he did this once for all when he offered up himself.

No need for any more sacrifices to be offered up. Sacrifices are different now it is ourselves. Not the eating of Jesus.

rom 12:1, 2

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

There is only one Church founded by Jesus. Best to be inside it than outside it.
Yep and it was not your institution which makes false teachings, false claims and adds to scripture. It is not institution that allows children to be sexually abused, or nuns to be raped, or allows sex outside marriage and neglects the children from those relationships. Your leaders ignore sin instead of exposing the sin, that makes them part of the sin.

Back