Whose values?

Explain why your side uniquely has the right to force other people's children to follow your ideology when the parents are not part of your cult?
My cult?

Tell me why it's OK for a gay guy to dress in drag and twirk in the face of a 5 year old. Tell me why your form of Satanism is OK.

I like Jordan Peterson. Never considered him more than a right-leaning moderate.
Yep, I was just pointing out that getting banned from social media happens to the best.

I looked up the post that got him banned from Twitter. He may have been drunk or angry, but the post was childish, cruel, and aimed at an individual. He deserved to get banned.
I have looked at a lot of left wing child abuse encouraging posts that haven't got banned.
So do you agree with what he says regardless of your judgement of him?

twirking in the face of a 5 year old is ...pantomine? Sheeze, you sick people will say and do anything to normalize this Satanic activity.
Pantomime IS twerking in the face of children, along with cross dressing, gender fluidity and same sex partnership. Good wholesome family entertainment and has been for years. Frankly, it is you that is sexualising the five year old by thinking that their reaction would be anything other than hysterical laughter and joy.

But it is OK for people on the right to force other people's children to recite the Pledge or say daily prayers in school or to be taught only abstinence in sex-ed or to be exposed to creationism in science class?
You missed the point about children. Those who advocate couplings that cant produce children shouldn't be forcing that on other people's children, which is what is happening with lgbt ideology.
The points you made could be taught as an option where appropriate

Back