Whose values?

@Thistle, Andrew Tate is a revolting human being who teaches young men to treat women like objects.

Wikipedia link for the unaware: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Tate

He also seems to think being homosexual is a "choice," perhaps in part due to his recently acquired Islamic religious prejudices.

I do agree with this video on one, specific, point. Parents should be able to raise their children as they see fit, within limits.

Whose values?

Is he right? If not, why not?
You seem to watch a lot of right-wing propaganda on these social media platforms you people claim not to allow right-wing propaganda

I assume you think this should not apply to proselytizing Christians.

You seem to watch a lot of right-wing propaganda on these social media platforms you people claim not to allow right-wing propaganda

Well he is right because men and women do have children regardless of what you imagine

@Thistle, Andrew Tate is a revolting human being who teaches young men to treat women like objects.

Your side cherishes revolting humans by the millions.

Tabloid source
He also seems to think being homosexual is a "choice," perhaps in part due to his recently acquired Islamic religious prejudices.

Your prejudices show.
I do agree with this video on one, specific, point. Parents should be able to raise their children as they see fit, within limits.

Wikipedia link for the unaware: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Tate

Ok so people like expert clinical psychologists such as Jordan Peterson have been banned from social media, so that is nothing special. He admits he is sexist and misoginistic which is not good but gender ideology is sexist, misogynistic and homophobic so that is nothing special. Whilst I tend to feel same sex attraction is not a choice, science suggests it partly is.

Would be more interesting to hear what you thought about what he sais rather than judging him.. which was the question in the OP

You seem to watch a lot of right-wing propaganda on these social media platforms
Americans have ideas about right and wrong and they're willing to defend it with reason. The left engages in fifth generation warfare. You are aligning yourself with the left. You do not want to address a reason to argument, and so you call it propaganda. It's very simple and extremely dishonest. You come across sounding like a leftist. I admit the possibility that you're a misguided liberal. But if the charitable interpretation is correct, and you were simply a soft headed liberal. You need to understand that the left does not share your values.
you people
You prove yourself to be a bigot in most posts, with statements like this one, which would militate in the direction of understanding you to be a true leftist.
claim not to allow right-wing propaganda.
This appears to be a polemic directed at reasoned arguments that you can't deal with. But the idea that there's some kind of factual basis behind it is a complete mystery to me, because I don't know what in the world you're talking about. The sheer level of dishonesty in your post after this point is just really astonishing
Not sure what you're trying to say, but you're trying to proselytize Christians into leftists, seemingly in every post.

Well he is right because men and women do have children regardless of what you imagine
Ok so people like expert clinical psychologists such as Jordan Peterson have been banned from social media, so that is nothing special. He admits he is sexist and misoginistic which is not good but gender ideology is sexist, misogynistic and homophobic so that is nothing special. Whilst I tend to feel same sex attraction is not a choice, science suggests it partly is.

Would be more interesting to hear what you thought about what he sais rather than judging him.. which was the question in the OP
I like Jordan Peterson. Never considered him more than a right-leaning moderate.

I looked up the post that got him banned from Twitter. He may have been drunk or angry, but the post was childish, cruel, and aimed at an individual. He deserved to get banned.

He is absolutly right....If you decide to be gay and can't have children, you have no right telling my children how to act.
But it is OK for people on the right to force other people's children to recite the Pledge or say daily prayers in school or to be taught only abstinence in sex-ed or to be exposed to creationism in science class?

But it is OK for people on the right to force other people's children to recite the Pledge or say daily prayers in school or to be taught only abstinence in sex-ed or to be exposed to creationism in science class?
Yes.

But you think you can force three people in a Relationship not to get married.

The vibuse double standard in action.

Back